ITT guns save lives.

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
Ace2cool
Car: 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT
1966 Datsun Fairlady 1600
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

Your point?
your link wrote:A 15-year-old boy
A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD BOY.......

No, let me make that stand out more.....

A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD BOY

Your argument holds no value to the topic at hand. The 15 year old boy wasn't supposed to have a firearm of any sort. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. ZIP. NADA. The gun should have been locked up by the parents. Assuming he even got it from his parents. I had a guy offer to sell me a MAC-10 by the time I was 16. Note: MAC-10's are illegal nationwide, not just for 16-year-old me. This is the kind of bullheaded hypocrisy that makes my head want to explode. What would a firearms ban have done in this situation? Nothing. Nothing at all, that's what.

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

And as for the gun show accidents.

The libs push for gun control has clearly pushed the noobs of guns to the gun shows. The one in Raleigh an idiot brought a loaded shotgun. Though the news has left out that many that saw the incident said a LEO was the one in control of it when it went off.

VQpwrdSE-R
Car: 2005 Code Red Nissan Altima SE-R
2013 Nissan Altima SV

^ Ugh... I was at a gun show earlier this month. Saw a ton of uneducated people looking to purchase their first gun. I witnessed a 55 year old man pick up a mossberg 500 racking the pump at waist height at the crowd saying ignorant s*** to his wife. "Oh man, saw off the barrel on this thing..... Blah blah" I think at one point he was making sound effects. I was taught gun safety at the young age of 7 when I was given my first crossman air rifle. I demonstrated the ability to use it safely then was allowed to use it unsupervised. People like that guy at the gun show piss me off and make me uncomfortable. The eagle arms show I attended checks in all weapons upon admission and zip ties most.

VQpwrdSE-R
Car: 2005 Code Red Nissan Altima SE-R
2013 Nissan Altima SV

RIT student defends himself when armed attackers invade apartment. The story was covered on local news. Wonder why it never made national? Oh yeah it doesn't support the Libs agenda. Point is just the presence of a gun is enough to prevent a death or crime.
http://youtu.be/Jle5vhuXhp0

Ace2cool
Car: 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT
1966 Datsun Fairlady 1600
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

I can totally relate to uneducated people suddenly running out and buying a gun because they're scared of the government. You should see the lines at gun shows here. They're literally out the door and around the corner just to get in. Pallets of ammo gone in minutes. Need .45 OR 9mm? Good luck. Half the people have never handled a gun, and think that a gun show is the best place to buy a gun for cheap. No respect for firearms, no idea of safe handling practices, and no idea what they actually need for the reason they want it.

Oh, and to keep this on topic:
http://www.ammoland.com/2013/02/armed-g ... le-school/

Armed guard in Atlanta stops shooting at a middle school. Wow, imagine that. A bad guy with a gun, stopped by a "gun free zone" sign. Oh wait, that's not what stopped him. It was the armed guard.

And for added comedy, Piers Morgan says the guard didn't stop the shooting.
http://www.examiner.com/article/cnn-s-p ... ol-shooter

What a moron.

Return to “Politics Etc.”