Iridium Graphite Rogue, has anyone "seen" one?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
gypsylien
Car: Nissan Rogue

Does anyone own, or has seen the Iridium Graphite Rogue? The color seems a bit deceptive. Online, it looks kinda eggplantish with amythest jewel tones, but in the dealer's showroom, the sample color block looked almost coco-ish with purple undertones, but really more brownish. anyone have pics? Or can describe color of whole vehicle. Hard to form opinion from 4x6 color block. Any help is much appreciated.

worldbikr
Car: na

check on page 6 of this forum for a thread called 'Color choices' where I've got a link to pics of mine. Of the inventory of 3 , not all, denver dealers I checked none currently have an iridium one.

Beagle_Hauler
Car: 1996 Suzuki X-90 & 1944 Ford GPW

My wife's favorite color in the whole entire wide world is purple. This makes buying Christmas and birthday presents very easy. All I have to do is find something purple...And when we decided to buy a Rogue I was floored that she didn't want the Iridium Graphite. It wasn't purple enough. She described it as more of a metallic lavender. I did see one in real life out on the road the other day (Hey fellow Rogue owners, are we gonna have any kind of secret wave or anything??) and I liked the color. It was my second choice but my wife wanted the Orange which was my first choice as well. I see the Iridium and Orange are either super rare from the factory or people are not buying them. Currently out of 85 owners here there are a whole whopping 3 Oranges and 4 Iridiums...

babbot
Car: Rogue SL AWD Silver

I saw one at the showroom ... eggplant is a good description.

I bought one in silver... I guess you can figure out what I thought of the eggplant.

lozen13

I went to look at one locally but it was sold as i was thinking of buying same one in US. Saw the color online and thought it was to purply and feminine and passed on it. Thus giving up on my leather interior.They seem to sell very quick and the guys at the dealership did not think the way i did

JRA81984
Car: Rogue AWD SL - Gotham Gray, Black Seats, AWD Premium

I loved how the iridium looked online, however in person it was WAY too purple.

websfear
Car: 2008 Rogue SL Venom Red

I only saw one on a cloudy day. It looked brown without the sun.

Iridiman
Car: 2008 Rogue Iridium Graphite loaded, 1996 BMW Z3 and 2001 M Roadster

This is my first post.

I started looking at the Rogue 6 weeks ago and fell in love with the Iridium Graphite they had on the lot. It lacked leather seats and the only others in a 5 state area had gray leather. I have dogs and I wanted the darker interior. So 5 weeks ago I ordered a Rogue in Iridium Graphite black leather fully loaded but no sunroof (I have one on my RAV4 I have never used) with expected delivery February 4, 2008 (!!!). This week I gave up and told the dealer I would take one with the same specs WITH a moonroof. They found one which will arrive next week. I can’t wait.

Iridium is unique because it changes color with the light. Every time you see it, it is a little different. I stopped at the dealer tonight and they had Rogues lined up in every color but the orange (which they had several weeks ago). Compared to Iridium Graphite the other offerings are boring (except the orange which is just blinding). You can’t know how you will react until you see one in person. I like really distinctive things.

gypsylien
Car: Nissan Rogue

worldbikr wrote:check on page 6 of this forum for a thread called 'Color choices' where I've got a link to pics of mine. Of the inventory of 3 , not all, denver dealers I checked none currently have an iridium one.
Thanks for the links, It never occured to me to check on u-tube or flixr for pics-just proves that this car isnt just hype or bs, people REALLY do love the Rogue!

I really like the Iridium Graphite color, I think its so unique and eye catching, its just so hard to commit to something I haven't eyeballed personally. (and this color rogue doesn't exist in Cali., at all!!) According to your pics, I really like the color, almost like a greyish/eggplant?? Got any pics of your rogue in the sun?? Does it turn more brownish or lavenderish in the light? I can handle a metallic lavendar, and I think the greyish plum tone looks sweet, but its that brown in there that puts me at a pause. I dont want anything too dark. I guess I'll just have to commit and just take the plunge!?!

jsellberg
Car: '08 rogue iridium graphite sl awd premium

i looovee the color.

in person when it's cloudy it looks more 'graphite' colored, and in the sun it looks more eggplant.

Return to “Rogue Forum”