Mods to come:Springs2 Graco baby seats

NODES
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL (Blue)

optik702 wrote:2009 A/TWheels 18x7.5Loc. Las Vegas

Mods to come:Springs2 Graco baby seats
looks good more pictures.

NODES

when a mechanic repairs a car he test drives it to make sure everything is in working order.....

do you do the same with the Jets?

jokir
Car: 09 Versa HB

Just bought a 2009 Versa S HB., bone stock. Just the way I like to start. I've built a few cars and would like any suggestions for upgrades. Nothing is too difficult, but I am ruled by my expences.

I've already seen a few good looking things in the Intro post page like the bug deflector and the RED colored rear door posts.

First question, when picking out my tint I noticed on my blood red Versa that the plastic housing around the third brake lite was maroon with metal flake. The dealer (and I) thought it was a flaw and is ordering another. Yesterday, I notice another red and a black Versa HB with the same thing. Is this normal or a BIG mess up

Feel free to look at two of my many cars at cardomain.com under my user name.

wickdgt
Car: Nissan Versa 2008

Hi, my name is Edgar Negron, about 4 months I bought a 2008 Versa 1.8 S for my Daughter to go to College. I drive to work on a F250 V10 which the gas is killing me, so I liked so much the Versa that I bought another one. It is a 2008 with 16,K. It is immaculate. My question is this, the car has door sills that say VERSA, it has a wing at the back, it has Fog Lights, and the bottom skirt is painted the same as the body. Most of these stuff is for the 1.8SL right. How come this car has this but is a 1.8S. Was this car order with these options? Thanks for any info and great site. I'll be changing the cabin micro filter, that I got good instructions from this site. Great Site guys:

Edgar

alonsorules8
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa Sl,HB

edger is your steering wheel leather if it is then they sold you a sports pkg versa sl and misrepresented the car as an s when the dealer put it on there lot .

wickdgt
Car: Nissan Versa 2008

alonsorules8 wrote:edger is your steering wheel leather if it is then they sold you a sports pkg versa sl and misrepresented the car as an s when the dealer put it on there lot .
The steering wheel is like my daughters car, is not leather. It does not have the Mag wheels either??

Edgar

iluvmyVersa08
Car: 2008 SL Sport

wickdgt wrote:Hi, my name is Edgar Negron, about 4 months I bought a 2008 Versa 1.8 S for my Daughter to go to College. I drive to work on a F250 V10 which the gas is killing me, so I liked so much the Versa that I bought another one. It is a 2008 with 16,K. It is immaculate. My question is this, the car has door sills that say VERSA, it has a wing at the back, it has Fog Lights, and the bottom skirt is painted the same as the body. Most of these stuff is for the 1.8SL right. How come this car has this but is a 1.8S. Was this car order with these options? Thanks for any info and great site. I'll be changing the cabin micro filter, that I got good instructions from this site. Great Site guys:

Edgar
Edgar, Yes the sport package here in Canada included the fog lights, spoiler, and matching coloured body skirts along with the sport bumpers, sunroof, leather steering wheel, upgraded stereo system with subwoofer in the hatch, and the mag wheels. Here is a pic of my Versa. It is the 1.8 SL Hatchback with the sport package. *NOTE: My Versa has her winter tires and rims on, so don't compare my rims to yours*

The person who owned the Versa before you could have simply installed all those items after purchasing the Versa. Lots of members here have painted the bottom side skirts, installed chrome door sills (which is what I have done), installed the spoiler, and installed aftermarket fog lights. Yours is an SL with the sport package if you have the same bumpers as me.

NODES

May I ask why you use the uglier SL rims for your summers and the nicer aftermarket as winters?

iluvmyVersa08

NODES wrote:May I ask why you use the uglier SL rims for your summers and the nicer aftermarket as winters?
Well, mainly because I like the way the stock wheels look. I actually like the SL wheels.

I didn't want aftermarket rims for the winter, it just happened that there were no black steel rims available to purchase last winter in the correct size. Dealer was out, Costco was out, Canadian Tire was out, and multiple other tire places were out of the black steel rims in a 15" size, and were not receiving anymore. So for approximately the same price I bought those rims at Canadian Tire with the tires.

I still love my SL rims. I just love having that stock look. I think it looks cleaner and matches the car better.

jokir
Car: 09 Versa HB

I might be interested in trading my stock black steel rims for your WONDERFUL looking after markets

CrankyVersa
Car: 2010 Versa 1.8 hatchback SL

Hi all!My name is Andy and i have been loving my new 2010 Versa 1.8 SL. I have had it for two weeks and i love it! I live in San Antonio, TEXAS. She is metallic Blue and stock except for a K&N air filter that added a bit more power and smoothed out the acceleration curve a bit. I will post some pics soon, and the stereo install is soon to follow! Great to be here!!

jjconnections
Car: NISSAN TIIDA 2009 FLEX 1.8 S

Hi my name is João Pereira. I am in Aracaju, SE, Brazil.

I had my first Nissan when i used to lived in Los Angeles, CA.

I just got a my first nissan here in Brazil. I can filled it with gasoline or ethanol.

Modified by jjconnections at 2:07 PM 12/4/2009

spazypunk
Car: Nissan Versa 1.8 SL

Hi! Im new here, obviously My name is Shelby and Ive been trolling this site ever since I got my 09 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL sedan...thought Id finally join. Please be patient with me if I ask silly questions! I promise to use the search function first! I live in tennessee and boyyyyyyy is it windy today. Makes me want to sink my hard earned $$$ into lowering my car before I spend that money on some subs!

iluvmyVersa08

jokir wrote:I might be interested in trading my stock black steel rims for your WONDERFUL looking after markets
haha I know they are pretty! They are my winter shoes though ... My stock tires have not seen any salt or snow yet, and I'm hoping to keep it that way!

versa(tile)
Car: 2009 nissan versa

well i got a 2009 Nissan Versa, it's blue, and its just stock, but i am slowly working on it... but i have lowered it, put in two 12" kicker CVR's and an aftermarket pioneer headunit, and it rides on 17" Ruff rims... here are some pics.... hope you like 'em

JayyV09
Car: '09 Nissan Versa 1.8L SL (Super Black Hatchback)

Ok well im brand new to all this....lol i hve '09 black Versa 1.8 SL (hatchback) all stock besides window deflectors and tints, im planning to hook it up like u guys hve done to ur Versas....but my question is for iluvmyVersa08....where did u get the bug delfector?? i hve been lookin all over for that!

VersaMG08
Car: '10 Mazda 3 s hatchback
'14 Nissan 370z

JayyV09 wrote:Ok well im brand new to all this....lol i hve '09 black Versa 1.8 SL (hatchback) all stock besides window deflectors and tints, im planning to hook it up like u guys hve done to ur Versas....but my question is for iluvmyVersa08....where did u get the bug delfector?? i hve been lookin all over for that!
You can only purchase that in Canada dude...

JayyV09

Yea she told me....it sux!

jlhcrawford
Car: 2008 Super Black Nissan Versa S Hatch

I live the US and I was able to order one from: http://www.wooddash.com/catego_VERSAI actually heard about the place from this site, somewhere (so many posts to go through!)My deflector works great!

iluvmyVersa08

JayyV09 wrote:Yea she told me....it sux!
It's funny how all the items I ask my dealership for, they are not carried in stock in Canada.I'm surprised that we carry something that the US does not. Must not be in that high of demand down there then.

JayyV09

ME TOO!! but imma get it one way or another, im determined!

versa-medic
Car: 2009 Nissan Versa S

Hey Everyone!

My name is Geoff (everyone calls me Ge-off), and I'm finishing up my Bachelors in Emergency Medical Care down in North Carolina. I'm sort of on a long-term rent with an 09 S Versa in Brilliant Silver from my dad, it's a long story.

I'm planning to keep it mostly stock, with a few simple mods, mostly appearance stuff. So far, I've got a K&N air filter placed in, a set of vent-visors on the way, and a (ready for this?) Mini-phantom emergency light for running EMS calls.

I like to really know my cars, so I always try to get involved in communities like this. I also own a 93 Honda del Sol, which has seen some better years, but it's still my baby.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and I'm loving the Versa!

stillhere153
Car: 07 Versa Hatch

I've got an 07 silver versa ((had it since 06)) 100% stock... minus some 195wide dunlop tires

ordered window visors and armrest...

gonna do a couple other things since I found this place

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Welcome aboard, all!

We're planning some big upgrades over the next several weeks, so keep us posted on your projects and stay tuned.

The Versa forum has been really popular, and my staff and I are working hard to let our contacts in the aftermarket industry know that you guys are out there looking for support and new products!

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

jlhcrawford wrote:I live the US and I was able to order one from: http://www.wooddash.com/catego_VERSAI actually heard about the place from this site, somewhere (so many posts to go through!)My deflector works great!
NICE work!

We're working hard to get you guys some access to the Canada-only and Latin America-only products.

It's amazing that Nissan doesn't see the enthusiasm for the Versa, I don't think they expected you guys to personalize them!

iluvmyVersa08

AZhitman wrote:
NICE work!

We're working hard to get you guys some access to the Canada-only and Latin America-only products.

It's amazing that Nissan doesn't see the enthusiasm for the Versa, I don't think they expected you guys to personalize them!
Now if only us Canadians could have access to some American only parts for the Versa.

jlhcrawford
Car: 2008 Super Black Nissan Versa S Hatch

most certainly agreed!

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

iluvmyVersa08 wrote:
Now if only us Canadians could have access to some American only parts for the Versa.
Well, what do you want? I can tell you a part number for any Versa or Tiida made in Mexico or Japan. Can your local dealer order that part if I supply you a part number?

If they can't, I know Bob at VersaSpeed can get the parts. If that's the case, it will be up to you to decide if you are willing to wait for the parts (depending where they come from) and if you want to pay for the extra cost to get them (if there is any). Right now parts from Mexico are taking 3-4 weeks to get. Parts from Japan are usually about 8-10 weeks to get.

This part index is something that I want to include on the new tech page coming out in a couple months. It's going to take a while to compile, but I think you will be excited to see it when it's done.

iluvmyVersa08

Well some of the stuff that I was looking for was accessories, and I picked them up in Myrtle Beach this past summer. Recently I asked them about the silicone key fob covers, and they don't carry them here in Canada. So I had to resort to ebay for that.

I have emailed them in the past about installing the alarm that some Versa owners have acquired. They said it was not available through Nissan Canada, and that they would not install any aftermarket one for me. They also said if I had an aftermarket starter and alarm installed that it could potentially void parts of my warranty. So no alarm, or remote start anytime soon for my Versa. Not a huge deal ...

I also emailed them asking them if the 2010 grills were available for sale as I wanted to know the cost. They are not listed as a part on Nissan Canada yet ... Which means we probably will not have access to it for a while ...

Guess by them consistently saying no that it's saving me money, lol ... Oh well.

Return to “Versa General Chat”