Introduce Yourselves

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
krisjgill
Car: 2012 Nissan Versa SL

'ello everyone,

My name is Kris (obviously). I'm 27 years old. Originally, I'm from Michigan but now reside in Maryland. I'm a DoD Technican for the Army.

I just bought (yesterday) my very first new car, the 2012 Nissan Versa SL Sedan. "Titanium" with the "Sandstone" interior. So far, I absolutely love it. Everything is stock as of right now, but I would definitely be interested in some mechanical upgrades and a few asthetic changes (interior and exterior) as well. I'm just not sure what direction I want to go in first.

Car Nickname: Veronica

Best wishes,
Kris

AJVersa
Car: 2009 Nissan Versa S Hatchback

Hello, my name is Ralph. I’ve been reading this board for about a year now. And all of you have helped me with your knowledge.
I drive a 09 Versa S hatchback and I love my car. So far I’ve added Fog lights and a spoiler. HD radio, a dash kit, Mesh lower grill, and alloy wheels with 195/65x15 tires.
In the future I’d like to add LED lights, and a Cat back system.
If my mods sound “old school”, It’s because I’m old enough for AARP.

pingpongprince
Car: 2009 Nissan Versa, Manual 6-Speed
+ Nismo CAI
+ Front Strut Bar
+ Rear Shock Tower Brace

Incoming...DC Cat Back, Eibach Springs, Stillen Spoiler

Here's some updated photos for anyone 's interested. I've added some new mods since the last post and my Versa is flying and sounding real nice :) I'll be making a fun iMovie video with some snapshots and freeway driving for anyone curious how the DC cat back + CAI sounds and perform.

Quick (re) introduction, my name is David, 31 years old. I'm a graduate student at the University of Southern California (moved from Santa Cruz, CA) where i'll earn my masters in (clinical) social work. I play table tennis for USC and have a cat named Trixie Louise Kiddo. Seriously shoot me a message if you live in L.A and would like to meet up and cruise some time!

My V's current modifications:
*AEM Cold Air intake
*DC cat-back exhaust
*DC front strut bar
* Ultra Racing rear strut tower bar
* Eibach Pro kit lowering springs (SO nice)
* Sickspeed old school 6-speed shifter
*OEM Nissan window guards
* NST aluminum crank pulley (notice it in the highs and while accelerating from 0)
*Stereo stuff (removed woofers due to wanting reduced weight)
* C-Mod Grill w' blacked out emblem and blacked out reverse/signal lights

That last one REALLy purrs ;)

Enjoy!!!

Cheers, David in L.A. (though The Bay is in my heart)

dogctba
Car: MR18

hi,
I am Doug from Brazil, owner of a Tiida Hatch 1.8 SL White 2011

MR18 - 126 hp @ 5,200 rpm using Ethanol fuel
6-speed manual transmission
16 aluminum-alloy wheels
Sunroof

photos:
versa-hatch-1-8-sl-white-from-brazil-t551737.html

PsycoGeek
Car: 2009 Nissan Versa 1.6 Base

Greetings all!

My wife an I just purchased our first Nissan, a 2009 1.6 Versa Base 4spd Automatic, today! I think we got a great deal on it... $10,465US, and the car only had 13650 miles on it!

Sorry... no pictures yet. Only got it home a bit after dark, and the wife will have it the rest of the week during the day.

Oh yeah... my name is Dale, and the wife is Lisa, and we are in the US. Gonna post another thread with some questions.

*Ziggy*Stardust*
Car: 2012 Nissan Versa Hatch Back 1.8 S
*current status: All Stock

Hello!
My name is Chelsea, my car's name is Ziggy (yes i do name my cars).
I'm 29 and live in Tooele, Utah. I bought the car brand new, and it's my first time owning a brand new car. I have so many plans/mods for her. I can't wait!
Later!

SJT56-12C
Car: '09 Nissan Latio 1.5 (A) sedan

Welcome, Chelsea. See you later with the mods!

*Ziggy*Stardust*
Car: 2012 Nissan Versa Hatch Back 1.8 S
*current status: All Stock

SJT56-12C wrote:Welcome, Chelsea. See you later with the mods!
Thank you! It will be a little while before any mods happen, but pictures will be posted a.s.a.p. when they are done. :biggrin:

Jdeezy
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
1993 Nissan 240sx rb20 [sold]

What's up everyone, my name is John and I recently got my 2011 versa sedan after selling my 93 rb20 240sx. Yeah yeah I know big difference but I'm enjoying my versa.. Here's a pic. So far only got the tints done. Image

Red-Alert
Car: 11' Nissan Versa

Wat up peps,

Been around for a while, so decided to introduce my lil red V. I used to have an account here for my old Sentra but couldn't remember screen name or pass for the life of me so created a new one. Not much I can say other than I love this car, might not be the fastest but it gets me from point A to point B, in style too lol. Some of you may already know me from another forum so this might seem familiar. Let me know what you think.

JHR16DE
Car: 2010 Nissan Versa 1.6

Welcome sir. Enjoy your stay.

KD1CA
Car: 90' 240sx HB
2012 Nissan Versa

HEY other Nissan fans, i am Ken just got a 2012 Versa HB this is my second Nissan i have a 90' 240sx HB,
plan to light mod my versa, First up is Ram air intake, lower springs and wheels and thinking 18in rims, on the east coast but about to move back to the CA bay area shipping the 240 and driving the Versa!

byeargan
Car: 2007 Versa SL hatchback 6 sp manual

My name is Ben. I recently bought a red 2007 Versa SL 6 sp manual. I was shocked at all the options it had. The first thing I did to it was to tint the windows. I would love to replace the headlights and tighten up the suspension some. I had some KYB struts on a former car that I really liked. Not sure if I want to lower it yet. Any suggestions would be great.

byeargan
Car: 2007 Versa SL hatchback 6 sp manual

My name is Ben. I recently bought a red 2007 Versa SL 6 sp manual. I was shocked at all the options it had. The first thing I did to it was to tint the windows. I would love to replace the headlights and tighten up the suspension some. I had some KYB struts on a former car that I really liked. Not sure if I want to lower it yet. Any suggestions would be great.

Trishn26
Car: 2012 versa HB SL

I have a 2012 versa, SL model. Bought it last year, and new to this forum

Things done to it:
30% viper
Carbon fiber exhaust
16K hi/low h.i.d.s

I know you can't see the exhaust but that's the only picture I have.

Don't really have much done to it, but I'm trying to get there. I want to lower it and throw some pink bbs rims on, I just want off the wall colors to stand out.

jmud
Car: 07 Nissan Versa S

Hi there! I'm from Hawaii. I got a silver 07 versa S. my plan for it is just to build it into a really nice daily and get it ready for the car show next year!

Skyes_2012_RedV
Car: 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 S Red Alert

Hello!
My name is Chelsea. I have been on here before but with a different account.
Long story short, I needed to create this new one.
I own a 2012 V 1.8 S Red Alert base. She has power windows, and locks.
Here she is the day after I bought her (purchased 3-21-12):
Image Image

She is stock right now, but I do have plans! Also, I named her Bowie (i wonder how many people know who bowie is :confused: )

*Peace* :dance

CalosVersa
Car: NIssan Versa Hatchback Special Edition

Hey folks, My name is San I just recently purchased a Nissan Versa Hatchback Special Edition. I am looking into doing some modifications but I can't seem to find any Head lamps that stand out, Dc exhaust sounds great and so does the Stillen exhaust....I'm so torn...lol Hey any cool bodykits out there too!

Medmann
Car: 2009 Nissan Versa S 1.8 Hatchback

OK, we are at it again & just bought another Nissan Versa & if you look at page 1 we had bought a 2009 Nissan Versa back in August 2009 under the federal "Cash For Clunkers" program. Well on Sunday we went out & traded our money pit 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser for a brand spanking new 2012 Versa SV sedan & this one has the light color "sand" interior & metalic light gray exterior color. I was seriously considering getting a 2012 Hyundai Accent but the salesman I talked to was a jerk & basically told me that the sticker on the Accent was it & there was only about $200 profit in the car so he said take it or leave it. I got a much better deal on another versa & the local Nissan dealer did everythiung he could to sell us a car. I really think the new sedan looks very sharp!

rick254txVERSA
Car: 2011 Versa SL Hatchback with CVT

pingpongprince wrote:Here's some updated photos for anyone 's interested. I've added some new mods since the last post and my Versa is flying and sounding real nice :) I'll be making a fun iMovie video with some snapshots and freeway driving for anyone curious how the DC cat back + CAI sounds and perform.

Quick (re) introduction, my name is David, 31 years old. I'm a graduate student at the University of Southern California (moved from Santa Cruz, CA) where i'll earn my masters in (clinical) social work. I play table tennis for USC and have a cat named Trixie Louise Kiddo. Seriously shoot me a message if you live in L.A and would like to meet up and cruise some time!

My V's current modifications:
*AEM Cold Air intake
*DC cat-back exhaust
*DC front strut bar
* Ultra Racing rear strut tower bar
* Eibach Pro kit lowering springs (SO nice)
* Sickspeed old school 6-speed shifter
*OEM Nissan window guards
* NST aluminum crank pulley (notice it in the highs and while accelerating from 0)
*Stereo stuff (removed woofers due to wanting reduced weight)
* C-Mod Grill w' blacked out emblem and blacked out reverse/signal lights

That last one REALLy purrs ;)

Enjoy!!!

Cheers, David in L.A. (though The Bay is in my heart)
Like the look of your versa I'm wanting to get exhaust on mine and have the CVT transmission and wonder what it will sound like Im sure you have a manual and was wondering what it sounds like. I hope you have a CVT. thanks Rick

SJT56-12C
Car: '09 Nissan Latio 1.5 (A) sedan

I love those steelies. Make car looks sinewy. I would have painted them silver, though. :woot:

LV_versa
Car: 2012 versa S hatch, auto (for the wifey).

Hey ya'll!

I just bought a 2012 versa HB 1.8s for my wife. Since I bought it... I'm gonna hook it up! So far its pretty stock. looking to get a CAI or shorty, black tail lights & projector headlamps. Looking for an exhaust system though, can't find one online for a '12. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

_CVT07_
Car: 07 Nissan Versa SL CVT

Hey What's Up I have an 07 versa SL with CVT that I've gotten stuck with (long story) so I've done what I could to tough it up....lol. I lowered it with Meagan springs tinted the tail lights DC CAI and DC cat back exhaust, 17" spec v wheels (the nice ones not the 5 spoke) and I must say I like it......what's next a little body work possibly a front bumper or lip kit if I can figure out how to post a pic I will do so ASAP!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 7678_n.jpg

sergmx
Car: 2012 Versa Hatchback S

Hey guys, my name is Sergio. I'm 23 and finally graduating college with a bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Technology 2 weeks from tomorrow! I own a 2012 Nissan Versa S hatchback with the 6 speed manual and power package. I love this car. I've done some mods to it but i'll post pics later. Nice meeting everyone here!

Later today I'm installing a pioneer touchscreen headunit :D

hemifan87
Car: 2009 versa 1.8 sedan
1987 nissan 200sx

welcome to nico sergmx

BrainDamage
Car: Nissan Versa HB 2012 1.8S
Color Black

Hi I'm 22
Name is BrainDamage

I bought my 2012 Nissan Versa 1.8S in August.
Currently still paying it off w/ the dealer.

I want to MOD the vehicle and make it look more sports wise.

I would like the communities help on this one. Should I wait till I finish paying it off to do anything to it?

for now I would like to just tint the windows and get some fog lights. rims would be nice.

is it possible to install some konig rims with some hankook wheels?

Anyways thanks for now!

This is my car. Still looks the same. Photo just taken in Aug of 12'.

VSblacktop
Car: '12 Versa Hatch, 6spd. Work in progress.

Howdy!
my wife and I are in our 2nd Versa, the first was an '09 sedan 1.8s automatic, that we bought used from a rental agency, the new one is a '12 hatchback with custom paint, 1.8s, 6 speed. The paint is blue metallic on the bottom half, with the top half being black pearl metallic, offset with a lime green pinstripe. Windows tinted to the legal Louisiana limit (50% I think), stillen exhaust and intake, pioneer 7 inch touchscreen stereo w/nav and backup camera, aftermarket keyless entry. We are planning on front and rear strut braces, lowering 1 1/2 inches, wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes, cross drilled and slotted rotors, 4 piston brake calipers in lime green, 18 in motegi wheels, 7 spoke black powdercoat w/polished lip. I'm also looking at a VIS body kit, and widebody fenders, (though i prefer the factory installed spoiler), black mesh upper and lower grilles, halo fog lights, halo projector headlamps w/black surround, and LED taillights with black surrounds. Its definitely w a work in progress, i will post pics hopefully tomorrow when it comes back from paint.

BIMTiida
Car: 2010 Nissan Versa Hatch- call Tiida in the Caribbean

New Versa owner - called Tiida in my part of the world

1.5L Automatic
2010 Hatchback
Sliver Grey

kikenovic
Car: 2013 Versa

Hi everybody. Just got my 13' Versa sedan back in November. Advance package 1.6L automatic tranny.

I'm happy I found this forum, I'll try to contribute as much as I can.

Regards.

TheAltinator
Car: 01 Altima GXE SE

Injen SRI
Custom Badging

Whats up Nissan enthusiasts? Im Damien, your average welder/hydraulic mechanic/carpenter that owns a Nissan. 01 Alti GXE to be exact, got her with 70k on her and now shes at 103K still rolling on. So far got an Injen SRI on it and cleaned up the engine real well (didnt get any highway use until me :eek: ) My goal is to quicken her up a bit (on a budget unfortunately :frown: ) and to keep her alive until AT LEAST 240k. I'm going to try to share all the knowledge I get with others and take in as much as I can, I love to learn about cars and why they tick. Thanks for letting me join the team :) Until next time, -DT

*Edit: whoops I don't have a versa :chuckle:

Return to “Versa General Chat”