ImportAlliance '08 July 26th & 27th Nashville Superspeedway All Day Both Days!!!

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
Rotorhead37
Car: 1985 RX-7 GSL-SE/T

audtatious wrote:NOPI is cancelled and that causes issues with one of our events but the Atlanta event is still being put on without NOPI. I don't have the flyer handy so when is the Slammin event?
May 22-23-24 2009 off exit 239 at the James E Ward Ag. Center. 1st place gets a 6ft trophy & $500.00 cash, 2nd place gets a 5ft trophy and $250.00 cash, and 3rd gets a 4ft.trophy and $125.00 cash. I have been working with the owner of the show and this will be the first year he is offering cash for club participation. The trophies were always there, but, he and I were talking of ways to get more people in the show and this was a suggestion I had made to him was to offer cash incentives. You guys ( The NICO Club) and Speed for Sale would battle it out at Nopi the last two or three years for the top honors of club participation. I think Jeremy finally beat you guys last year didn't he. But it wasn't by much. If you need me to, pm me with your address and I will send you some Slammin flyers. It is a four page full color flyer with directions and registration forms and mailing addresses.

Rotorhead37
Car: 1985 RX-7 GSL-SE/T

Got any idea on what your numbers where saturday and sunday?

Return to “Central Region”