Import Bible - S14 (Kouki) & SR20DET Shirt Group Buy

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
import_bible

InfoI'm releasing a new t-shirt design for a group buy that will run from April 4th to May 2nd. Production will take about 2-3 weeks and will be ship right after they are done being made.

T-shirts are silk screened on American Apparel #2001 shirts if you haven't worn an American Apparel shirt, they are 100% cotton and are very soft (and stay soft). Shirts are a medium weight, slimmer cut then usual and do shrink about an inch in each dimension.

*PLEASE NOTE* 3XL is no longer available due to extra costs associated with them.Customization (shirt colour, ink colour, design) is NOT available, please do not ask for it.

PricingCost is $25 USD each + shipping.

OR

$45 for both.

Shipping is $5 to Canada/USA and $8 to everywhere else.

Pictures

" TARGET="_blank">" TARGET="_blank">

If you have any other questions about the product or about me please feel free to email me @ [email protected]

*Recommended that you email me cause that is the easiest way for me to reply to you*

Link to design - Import Bible - Automotive Apparel - Kouki Monster Shirt Import Bible - Automotive Apparel - SR20DET ShirtLink to my site - Import Bible - Automotive Apparel - News

Return to “Fabricators' Market”