I need some dealership advice

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
BryanKim

Hi guys, I'm a new member. I want to buy a car via https://incacar.com/used/cars/nissan/ve ... -S-556796/ but I'm a bit worried about that, just if they are reliable. Is there someone who knows them, or bought a car from them?

What do you think about that? Thanks for answers.
Last edited by Rogue One on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revise title

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Welcome to NicoClub!

Did you do a web search? There's quite a few positive Google reviews, however a fair number of those are by people that have not posted any other reviews (so possibly fake/paid shills). They also have a C- rating with the local BBB, which is a warning flag warranting further research.

macgiver

I've seen many of these type Car Sales "Business Models", highly Internet oriented / web-based, and very UN-"brick & mortar". Please, in a good paragraph or more tell us what makes you 'WANT TO BUY' from the likes of them? It is usually very helpful to know motivations in order to provide the best help, I believe in this case. Help us help you.

amc49
Car: '11 Nissan Versa
'17 Nissan Altima

Likely a flood car.

The BBB rating says it all if true, better financed worthless companies can buy a better BBB rating easily, this one doesn't, that says a lot.

Where I come from that car at that mileage and age is way overpriced anyway. I bought an '11 2 years ago at 66K miles for only $500 more.

macgiver

Not even a "Dealership" , some sort of auction middleman - hell compare Autotrader results with theirs - 0 Results ( A ZERO) comes up when I put in 3 different zipcodes @ 500mi radius :rotfl
The website looks like " GoDaddy 10 min. " basic quicksite :lolling:
Wonder what would make someone WANT to buy from those kinds of places , like where does your money go, I mean which Cayman Island ? :facepalm:
MeThinks someone new here is schilli'n this Go-between car web-ster site ? :chuckle:

04pathse
Car: 2004 Nissan Pathfinder SE
2008.5 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3

smells like spam to me

macgiver

Oh Oh Oh , Another one bites the dust ,bump blump bump :inout: Some Bots can't talk back....perfect.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

That one snuck past me. Spammer has been dusted.

Return to “Versa General Chat”