I LEARNED'D something today!

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
BigMACKenzie
Car: 1993 240sx convertible

no, i think he was going for the more grammatically correct version of "attaboy" as in, good job, way to be, rock on. I concur just for the record. Finished my bottle of speyburn last night, fighting fit this morning @ 6am ready to work w00t!

drksolest
Car: 91 240sx coupe

never had it... i'm a jameson fan myself

BigMACKenzie

I heart jamesons but don't usually have teh $$$ to drop on a handle. I would def recommend the speyburn though, for a $20 bottle of single malt it impressed the hell out of me. Being broke until I get my 2 fizzle on the road, I am going to pick up a bottle of fighting c*** at the Moco liquor store after work. $15 gets you a bottle of 93 proof @$$ kicking bourbon. I like wild turkey too but that ish should come with bail money strapped to the front of the bottle.
Modified by BigMACKenzie at 10:10 AM 6/5/2008

drksolest

I remember one time I went to the UP with some friends (when i was still under age) and all they had was wild turkey... I WILL NEVER DRINK THAT AGAIN....EVER.

BigMACKenzie

LOOK OUT JOHNNY, A PAIR OF THREAD JACKERS! lol The only liquor I will never drink again is hypnotic. that stuff is pure distilled hell. I can only imagine why ppl think its cool to drink. Hypnotic was the only shot that made me throw up on my 21'st, and I had a shot of dewars right after I got done tossing cookies and it settled in just fine, I blame the licorice flavored death booze. oh and I am going to make a new thread in gen about liqour so we can stop cloggin up Datteabyo's Bday thread.

drksolest

oh, btw, this OMG I'm a chick thread, I made a separate one for his bday

DeXteR
Car: 14 Titan Pro4X
05 Xterra OR
92 300ZX Slicktop
94 Sentra RS Rally Car

I had no idea. I guess I, like many, think that only guys use the internet.

I scoped your profile for a minute. Kinda hot... yeah... that's an understatment imho.

I love your sig - don't change it. And I love your lolcats pictures.

drksolest

Thanks.... Always a complement coming from a michigander. hahahaha.

WTF is the internet

techtrix
Car: 44/16 nishiki international fixed gear

drksolest wrote:Goes to the mall and waits outside of victoria's secret acting like he's waiting for his girlfriend.... looking for jail bait
if she's old enough to bleed she's old enough to breedi don't know what the problem is here guys

drksolest

techtrix wrote:if she's old enough to bleed she's old enough to breedi don't know what the problem is here guys
OMG thanks now i have to dry out my keyboard.

Murdered_T
Car: 1979 280zx byach!

thats the thing about seniors, I keep getting older, and they stay the same age....

drksolest

GOnissanTOM wrote:thats the thing about seniors, I keep getting older, and they stay the same age....
SEV6 wrote:Oh look I just found a video of him in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6c

LOL
FAIL TOM!!! too bad you are at work or you would have known

Murdered_T

awwwwwshizzit stupid work. you all should post pics of chicks so I have something to do.

drksolest

sorry but not ur birthday... i have no gifts fo u.

jj... who is your fav actress?

Murdered_T

that asain chick from Sin City, little hidori, or whatever her moviename was.

drksolest

hmmmmm i don't even know who that is... i haven't seen that movie since it came out. if you can find her name for sure, I can try to look it up for ya

Murdered_T

Devon Aoki, soooooo eeffffifiiin hot

BigMACKenzie

DeXteR wrote: : I scoped your profile for a minute. Kinda hot... yeah... that's an understatment imho.
where is pictare? I do not see. But also I am slow, this could be teh problem. It has happened before. And yeah devon aoki was hot till she turned up in a 2F2F movie lol.

Murdered_T

she was never in one EVER EVER EVER. nope not one.

please don't ruin it for me...

BigMACKenzie

okay I wont ruin it for you. But for everyone else: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1226817/

Dont look if you dont want to claw your eyes out GoNissanTom.

Suki suki now! (sorry couldnt resist teh lame joke)

Dattebayo
Car: 2004 Frontier Desert Runner

WOW. I got soooo WASTED last night. I ran up a $130 bar tab

ANyways, my ex girlfriend showed up and tried to play nice, and I HATE that goddamned btich. Its amazing that women think they can just shake their asses at you and all is forgiven I wanted to punch her in the babymaker like falcon style.

It would be fine to hit it provided you actually don't have to like someone to do the dirty with them, but for some reason I'm just not that type, oh well

BigMACKenzie

Dont ever feel bad for not wanting to have sex with skanky ex gfs! I think you should get the Broham award for that one, given to bro's who do the right thing in the face of adversity/someone you already had sex with. If it was my birthday and that was my bar tab, I may have actually falcon punched her in teh babymaker. Of course sometimes angry sex is always an option (rough & tumble/slap and tickle followed by PIIHB) But it sounds like you are way past reg mad and into the not even available for angry sex mad. I unnastand. Glad to hear you had fun and kicked *** and that awfull psycho hose beast didnt ruin your night. Did you do anything phucked up while she was there? Hit on other women, ignore her, walk up to her when she is talking to a dude and let fly with something like "baby, we got crabs"?

drksolest

Dattebayo wrote:WOW. I got soooo WASTED last night. I ran up a $130 bar tab

ANyways, my ex girlfriend showed up and tried to play nice, and I HATE that goddamned btich. Its amazing that women think they can just shake their asses at you and all is forgiven I wanted to punch her in the babymaker like falcon style.

It would be fine to hit it provided you actually don't have to like someone to do the dirty with them, but for some reason I'm just not that type, oh well

Well even though the ex thing... 130 tab... sounds like you had fun still!

Dattebayo

BigMACKenzie wrote:Glad to hear you had fun and kicked *** and that awfull psycho hose beast didnt ruin your night. Did you do anything phucked up while she was there? Hit on other women, ignore her, walk up to her when she is talking to a dude and let fly with something like "baby, we got crabs"?
Nope. What's funny is that my sugar momma older woman showed up at the bar first and I had to ask her to leave as well. I really wanted to do this hot little blonde that wasn't too bright and sugar momma ruined it for me as well.

I'm not having good luck with women right now. The ex was at my buddies house after we left the bar when I was getting ready to crash, that was what was so effed up about it all. I was just trying to sleep and forget it all and the btich shows up where I am slated to get some rest.

She looked absolutely horrible I might add

Murdered_T

dude, glad you had a good time,

I feel you on the woman trouble ****......

im starting to look at these interweb cats in a new light now......

BigMACKenzie

sugar momma? insert jelousy here! next time, while you are occupied just get a bud to make a trail of MnM's to the bar next to an empty seat and just sliiiiiide in once you have the other lady distracted/OOC. Glad to hear she looked like a $hit sandwich though, that always feels good.

Dattebayo

AND she just called me on my cell phone. I wish the little slut would just get out of my life already

Murdered_T

get another girl to answer your phone when she calls, thatll stop it

BigMACKenzie

Or give me her # I can say with %100 certainty that she will leave you alone after one call from me ^^ to be honest, no plan yet, but there has never been a lady I couldn't offend into speechlessness good sir. Or just change your number.

drksolest

BigMACKenzie wrote: there has never been a lady I couldn't offend into speechlessness good sir. j

Return to “General Chat”