I bought something LOOKIE!!

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
HashiriyaS14
Car: 95 S14, 08 CL9, 08 NPS50, 03 Ninja 250, '60 Super Cub

Jesda wrote:I need to get my hands on a pair of Grado 125s.
Yes you do. What do you have now, 40s or 60s? I thought I recalled you owning some Grado product or other...

The 125's will need an amp, the 60s are actually superior cans for headphone jack use.

Speaking of home audio, I just scored one of these, brand new, for $200:

Marantz SR7500: (Retail of $1100)http://us.marantz.com/shop/_te...at=15

My roommate works at a high-end shop, so I get no shortage of neato gear on the cheap. He got a Sony Location-Free TV for $100, brand new!

hatebobbarker
Car: 350z, 240sx(for sale)

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

MECPInstaller
Car: installing stereo systems and minor performance upgrades

Thanks for moving my thread around, now i don't have to post whore . An update from afew days of driving, I love everything about the 350 the handling the acceleration, the look, comfy cockpit style interior... jsut everything. I was really suprised how well it handles in the rain

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Any updates? impressions?

Fred..

MECPInstaller

I haven't done anything yet, I'm hoping in a week to 2 weeks i'll have enough for an exhaust and intake. I know i'm going to go with the nismo r spec intake.

But with the exhaust i'm really not sure if i'd do the nismo or the hks setup. I extended the warranty and they and well don't wanan void it so i'll more than likely end up with the nismo exhaust.

I have a load of pictures i can put up that a friend took for me. He's and insanely gifted photographer.

heres just one of the set.

MECPInstaller

Impressions... I love this car with a passion, I mean i loved my 240sx and all and how well it handled. But ever since owning my 350z now for almost a month, I don't know its hard to explain just everythign about the car is great. I've never owned a car with a good amount of power, But i love having the acceleration available and have faith in the car to grip the road and get me out of a tough situation.

My only gripe about the car is that i think they should have placed the tach over to the right where the speedometer is or move it in general. I have some problems when holding the wheel in my "gangsta style" lol. Where holding the wheel blocks a good part of the tach.

My favorites of the car. The digital speedometer. I love having in eye line while driving.The seats- Do i need to say more? Headlights- bright as all hell i dont' think i've ever really used the high beams yet lol.

Well i coudl go on for hours about how much i love my newfound favorite car but i'm sure everyones heard the same things before:)

hatebobbarker
Car: 350z, 240sx(for sale)

the factory intake is already a cold air, and exhaust doesnt void your warranty so you dont NEED to get nismo,

my engine mods so far have been an ecu flash and test pipes, one of these days ill dyno it, butt dyno says you should do those first.

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”