How much did you pay for your G-convert

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
amedi004
Car: 2010 Infiniti G37 Convertible Sport (Anniversary Edition)

Purchase Price - $27,500 (on 12/16/13)
Kelley Blue Book - $34,473 (on 12/16/2013 for current mileage & 'very good' condition)
MSRP - $55,765

Type - Used 2010 Infiniti G37 Convertible Sport (Anniversary Edition)
Exterior Color - "Liquid Platinum" (light gray)
Interior Color - "Graphite" (dark gray)
Mileage - 33,157
Certified - No (because it was from a non-Infiniti dealership)
Factory Warranty (Basic) - 10 months or 26k miles
Factory Warranty (Drive Train) - 34 months or 36k miles
Condition - Very Good (not excellent but damn good; 90%)
Package - Navigation & Premium (i don't really think it's missing any cool luxury or tech features; has Bose sound system & climate controlled seats)
Previous Owners - 1
Accident Reports - 0
Purchase Location - Hollywood, Florida (Chrysler dealership)
Identification - www.autotrader.com

Comment - I got this at a great price. I bought it from a Chrysler dealership, thinking they'd be willing to negotiate to my advantage -- I was right. The salesperson had no clue what specs the car had and had a tough time 'selling' it to me; granted, they're a Chrysler dealership. They were asking for $28,500 and I got them down to $27,500. The best part? They didn't have it advertised as the Anniversary Edition. I looked up the VIN# on Kelley Blue Book before showing up at the dealership and, to my surprise, it was classified as the 2010 Convertible 'Anniversary Edition'. They sold it to me at the KBB fair market value for a non-Anniversary Edition while they should've sold it to me for $32k-34k. It's not certified, but who cares... First off, non-Infiniti dealers cant certify Infiniti cars. Secondly, it's still under the factory warranty. Thirdly, it drives absolutely amazingly and everything else looks to be in good condition (but I guess we'll see 6 months down the road.... =/). Lastly, they priced it as a non-Anniversary edition.

I hope this helps future G37 buyers!

-Alex

ATLcple
Car: 2010 G37 conv 7AT
Graphite Shadow/Graphite w/maple

Alex,
Great find, great price. Now it's all about a fun ownership experience with few/no problems.
I know you've only had it a few days, but good luck and ENJOY!

I have a feeling that these G37Verts are being sold at auction or being traded in to dealers at anywhere from $23K up to $28K...and then the dealers are trying to score a $30,000+ sale. Healthy profit for them.
I agree with you, that it is a great deal for us, as used car buyers, to find and buy a G37 that looks and drives like new for the mid-to-high 20's. I say a SWEET ride at an even sweeter price. Enjoy your new toy....and congrats on finding that one!

Vee1
Car: 2012 G37 Sport Convertible

cmesurf wrote:What color did u get
Graphite.

Xyth
Car: 2010 EX RWD

Joining you all here now as last week I scored a new 2013 vert w/ premium and Nav packages, performance wheels, wind deflector, flaps etc. The dealer had 1 left and time was running out on the factory incentive, so I got it for about 17k under sticker. Graphite/Graphite

My wife gets the Infiniti 2010 EX now, so we are both happy with this addition to the family.

ZnGuy
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37 Convertible Sport w/Premium Pkg
Malbec Black/Graphite interior

Just bought a 2012 G37S w/Premium Pkg with 19k miles out of Sarasota, FL. Malbec Black w/Graphite interior. Mint condition, one owner. At first I was apprehensive
about the Malbec Black but now prefer this unique look over the Black. The purple tone only comes out on bright sunny days.

Aldowaker
Car: 2009 G37 Convertable

This week I purchased a 2009 with sport package with 64000 miles from Cadillac dealer. Asking 22990..paid 20,990 Silver w black interior. Sweet ride. Trying to decide on the infinity elite extended warranty. 3 years at 2000 or 4 years at 2500. Any advice on this 6-7 year old car?

Victoria
Car: 2011 G37

If you are interested in more information on the Infiniti Elite program send me an email and we can chat further. My email is: [email protected]. We have this and many other products priced very competitively. Have a stellar day!

66Cad

1. 2015 Q60S 1,059 miles Venetian Ruby with Gray leather
2. Premium, Nav, Tech, performance and wheel, interior accent, splash guards.
3. I think it has everything that I'm aware of.

Price: $38K

Now I just have to wait for the car to get here. Being shipped from Arkansas. Can't wait!!! :rotfl

Bluetune
Car: 2010 infiniti convertible sport coupe fully loaded

Just purchased this beautiful 2010 infiniti G37 Convertible Sport coupe (MT6) fully loaded on 9-22-17. Paid $18,895. Black exterior (mint) with Wheat interior (mint) with 54K miles, NAV, Premium packages, All available upgrages. I heard that the tops would rattle and make noise while driving but this one doesn't. Traded in my 03 G35 (AT4) Sport coupe. One heck of an up grade!!!
Wanted one of these ever since they came out, but the 50K price tag was not in my budget! I waited for the used prices which took a while to come down, but found this cherry at a porche dealer. Got it under KBB value. Jumped on it same day I found it. Almost lost it as many other customers after me were offering cash! Because I was first to look at it they waited for my credit to go thru, and now its mine.
I have been told that this is a rare combo of colors. Does anyone know if this is true? I was told that only 9 were special ordered with this set up.
Glad to be a member of this group.

EX35WinterBeater
Car: Summer: 2003 Honda S2000
Winter: 2008 Infiniti EX35

I became a member here back in June when I got my 08 EX35. It's my winter/camping/adventure vehicle and I'm really enjoying it. My summer car is an AP1 2003 Honda S2000 which I love. I've been contemplating selling it to pocket some money, and buy a vert with a back seat. A G37s vert is on my radar, and I've seen some great examples in the mid teens here in Canada. The s2k is going into storage within a week or so, so chances are I won't be buying until the spring/summer. But it's nice to see a great car with a very attractive price. I think a G37s vert and EX35 would look pretty nice side by side in my garage :)

ATLcple
Car: 2010 G37 conv 7AT
Graphite Shadow/Graphite w/maple

Ownership Update: I am revisiting this thread after many years. I posted my used-purchase experience back in 2013 when I had just bought a 3yr old 2010 G37 'Vert for $28,400 and 38,000 miles. The same car is now 11 years old, has 119,000 miles and has been my wife's favorite car she's owned. It still feels VERY sporty, only looks about 5yrs old, and has been problem-free: requiring only oil changes, brakes, tires, air filters and premium gas. As of 2020/2021 the used prices were dropping below $10,000 (but mileage was up above 80-90k) and then the used car market exploded upward in $$ and now I see used 2009-2014s listed at 12-$15,000. Tough upward price trend...BUT if you are in the used 'vert market, my experience has been GREAT (mostly due to no top issues with my particular car!). I drive it plenty (she drives it more), I love the 325hp and 7speed adaptive automatic. I have had it up in N GA mountain roads and even up to the Tail of the Dragon, NC - where it was absolutely fantastic. Credit the tires as well and I recommend the staggered set of Continental Extreme Contact Sport in a size ONE size larger than stock at each end (i.e. just a bit wider since the stock rims can mount them). For anyone with the 7speed automatic: please realize that you have THREE ways to operate this transmission: Drive (D) for normal driving; Drive Sport (DS) for spirited and aggressive driving in auto; and Manual Shifting of your automatic (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this is the most labor intensive (and I find I am quicker in DS mode anyway).
Our favorite features as longtime owners are:
1. The LOOKS and enjoyment of the retractible hardtop!
2. The front engine - RWD powertrain with 325hp
3. The stock exhaust note...it just sounds great. Even better if upgraded with Borla etc.
4. The Interior leather, wood accents and heated AND cooled front seats...sweet.

If you find one at a good price....enjoy it. Fun to drive, fun to be seen in. Good luck.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”