High Pressure Power Steering Hoses for the Masses!

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
DJButton
Car: 2010 Nissan 240sx

azsalah wrote:
Thanks a lot. I'll take one and payment has been sent.
Thanks for the business, line was shipped a few days ago!
ViperSRT10 wrote:I will be ordering lines from you in a few paychecks... Just fyi...(^_-)
Sounds good man, just shoot me an e-mail when you're ready!

rob808
Car: 89' s13

Hey Dan,

payment sent early this morning. LMK when you have it sent out. Thanks!

Rob

xckid
Car: 2004 Chevy Blazer ZR2

i shall be ordering mine soon if i get this job ...:D expect another happy customer

DJButton

rob808 wrote:Hey Dan,

payment sent early this morning. LMK when you have it sent out. Thanks!

Rob
Thanks, line will be sent soon as I get the ends crimped on it, which wont happan untill I get back into the machine Monday, I'll shoot you an e-mail when I ship it though!
xckid wrote:i shall be ordering mine soon if i get this job ...:D expect another happy customer
Sounds like a plan!

Be sure to check out http://www.fujiispl.com too, as the parts will soon be available right off of the site, the business is slowly growing! Now selling DMAX, Supermade and other things!

rob808

DJButton wrote:
Thanks, line will be sent soon as I get the ends crimped on it, which wont happan untill I get back into the machine Monday, I'll shoot you an e-mail when I ship it though!

Be sure to check out http://www.fujiispl.com too, as the parts will soon be available right off of the site, the business is slowly growing! Now selling DMAX, Supermade and other things!
Thanks! Cant wait to get it. Seems like the leak is getting bigger so im doing more refills than necessary. Damn it, why do SOHC parts have to cost more than DOHC ones Also checked out your site. Any plans to sell the Dmax tail lights for the fast back? I dont see it listed anywhere thats why.

DJButton

rob808 wrote:
Thanks! Cant wait to get it. Seems like the leak is getting bigger so im doing more refills than necessary. Damn it, why do SOHC parts have to cost more than DOHC ones Also checked out your site. Any plans to sell the Dmax tail lights for the fast back? I dont see it listed anywhere thats why.
We're still getting the site set-up, we can get the whole DMAX line-up so most likely they just haven't been added yet.

lucky240
Car: 1990 Nissan 240SX

I have a 1990 240SX. I have a rusted out leak in my power steering line (steel) mounted directly on the power steering rack. This is not the line to or from the pump.There are two steel lines on the rack itself. I guess I should replace both of them.

Where can I get these replacement steel lines?

[email protected]

azsalah
Car: 1989 nissan 240sx with ka24de swap

Thanks DJ, I got the hose the other day and it looks good. I have to wait till next weekend to install it on my son's 240. Thanks sgain.

krazydriver
Car: 2002 civic ex, 1993 KA-T 240sx - parting it out...

Took my car out for a spin today, come home and as i'm finaggling it into it's parking spot my line blows out.Pop the hood and there's fluid spraying out of the split hose.First thought.... $H!TSecond thought.... I think DJ has high pressure hoses.....

Sending you paypal tonight along with my specs. Sooner you can ship it the better. Couple days won't hurt, gotta clean the engine bay + my driveway.

rob808

Finally got the line in the mail today. Quality looks great. Just have to figure out how to install it now. Thanks Dan!

Rob

DJButton

Thanks for the business guys! Really appreciate it! Rob, glad it finally got there, let me know if the instructions I sent you aren't clear enough.

Dan

rob808

Hey Dan,

Glad to do business with you! The instructions you sent to me i guess were similar to the DOHC lines so i guess its clear and unclear at the same time being that it just states placement of the line itself. Hope you can get install pics up soon so i can try and follow them.

Happy that i got to help push you into fabricating these lines for SOHC engine owners like myself as im sure others will appreciate the time and effort you took into making these. Just need to ask though. Would it be necessary to put teflon tape or maybe additional o-rings to help make for an air tight seal?

krazydriver
Car: 2002 civic ex, 1993 KA-T 240sx - parting it out...

Yo DJ!!Just wanted to let you know i got the line in today. Obviously it's a major improvement considering i can drive my car again.

Installation sucks though. I've got the JGS manifold and downpipe and it took me awhile to figure out how i wanted to route the line to fit everything. What i did was hook the line into the DOHC's factory 90* off the pump, but use the straight fitting, so it goes straight back towards the fire wall, then i looped the line around, ziptied it to the brake line over there, and did a twisted 180* using the elbow you'd included.Fits like a dream now, i hope it's far enough from the turbo + manifold to not cause any problems.

Worse part was installing it onto the rack. I found the easiest way was to first put in the fitting that goes into the rack. Then tighten the 90* elbow onto the 90* end of the line(at the proper angle of course). This way you can still reach around the tie rod boot and tighten the 90*'s end onto the rack fitting.Thanks again!

DJButton

Yup, the rack fitting sucks, no way around it. I've never done one for a KA-T set-up before, I made it a little long hoping it would reach. Sorry it was such a pain to get in there, the lines are meant to be bolted to the back of the stock fitting on the top of the pump, sorry didn't mention that, I should add it to this thread I guess. Anyhow, glad you got it and have the car back on the road!

Clain
Car: 1991 240SX - s14a SR20DET Swap

How much for one for the KADE to 64055?

DJButton

Clain wrote:How much for one for the KADE to 64055?
$75 shipped.

rob808

Hey guy got a couple of questions i wanted to ask. I was looking at the high pressure line going from the pump to the rack and was wondering about something. Looks like theres two bolts going to the rack. which hole do i need to fit the line into? the one on the left or the one on the right looking from underneath the car? also the line *doesnt* look long enough to go from the pump to the rack and was wondering if i need to connect the line to the fitting where the sensor is connected to or does it by pass that straight to the rack like Dan says it does?

Second. what size socket do i need to loosen the bolt holding down the old line from the pump? looks like a 23 mm? feels pretty tight too so i was wondering if it would be a good idea to use some sort of penetrating lubricant. its for a SOHC s13 btw. Anyone got pics of the install? thanks for any advice!

Dan if you get a chance to read this, help please?

zamy27
Car: 1992 infiniti m 30

Hello, I own a 1992 infiniti m30 and I need a high pressure power steering line. I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure how it works. If you have one one for my car I would like to purchase one. I have a paypal account. If you have the hose please let me know the total price and how to pay for it. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks, Steve

thekidzkid25
Car: 91 240sx sr20det, subaru legacy awd

nice work

gabo
Car: 1992 nissan 240sx

still got these for sale, i'd like to get one for the SR s13.

DJButton

rob808 wrote:
Second. what size socket do i need to loosen the bolt holding down the old line from the pump? looks like a 23 mm? feels pretty tight too so i was wondering if it would be a good idea to use some sort of penetrating lubricant. its for a SOHC s13 btw. Anyone got pics of the install? thanks for any advice!

Dan if you get a chance to read this, help please?
Rob, Just now saw this, sorry about that. The line connects to the factory banjo fitting on the pump and is then routed around front of the engine just above the A/C or where A/C would be and bolts directly into the rack. We did fit one onto a car first to make sure it worked and everything bolted up smoothly. I thought that bolt was a 22mm but I may be mistaken.
zamy27 wrote:Hello, I own a 1992 infiniti m30 and I need a high pressure power steering line. I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure how it works. If you have one one for my car I would like to purchase one. I have a paypal account. If you have the hose please let me know the total price and how to pay for it. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks, Steve
Steve, Thanks for offering to send in one to work off of, I believe that was you anyway. I'll definitely be happy to hook you up on the price.
thekidzkid25 wrote:nice work
Thanks!
gabo wrote:still got these for sale, i'd like to get one for the SR s13.
Sure do, can ship these out all day long!

Jookmasta

hey, sent out my shipping info in an email but was awaiting payment info so that i can get this asap. email addy is the same as this username but at gmail. let me know if you got back my response. thanks again.

DJButton

Jookmasta wrote:hey, sent out my shipping info in an email but was awaiting payment info so that i can get this asap. email addy is the same as this username but at gmail. let me know if you got back my response. thanks again.
Don't think I got an e-mail but either way, you can just send a paypal to [email protected]

Jookmasta

paypal'd ya. I was in correspondence with Tom so hopefully that name rings a bell lol. Nonetheless, let me know when it ships out and if there's a tracking number, please email me that as well. thanks!

DJButton

Jookmasta wrote:paypal'd ya. I was in correspondence with Tom so hopefully that name rings a bell lol. Nonetheless, let me know when it ships out and if there's a tracking number, please email me that as well. thanks!
Ahh gotcha, yeah Tom said he'd been talking with a few people. I'll shoot you the tracking as soon as it's shipped out. Thanks man!

lukem80

I emailed you about making one of these with a LS1 PS pump fitting?

think you can do it?

DJButton

lukem80 wrote:I emailed you about making one of these with a LS1 PS pump fitting?

think you can do it?
Will do my best, just e-mailed you back!

Jookmasta

hey man, was wondering if the hose was shipped out yet? just checking. thanks in advance.

DJButton

Jookmasta wrote:hey man, was wondering if the hose was shipped out yet? just checking. thanks in advance.
Yeah I sent you the tracking number for it the other day, sent it to the account you have listed on paypal?

nateb
Car: s13 hatch *working progress*

i need one for a sr shipped to 07728 paypal ready

Return to “Fabricators' Market”