High Pressure Power Steering Hoses for the Masses!

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
rb24t
Car: not so pretty but not so slow

i dont mean to beat a dead horse but the line you supply me for 75 bucks will be long enough to go from the rack to the rb25 pump and have the correct bends and fittings?

the rb sits so far forward i just want to make shure its long enought?

if so i will paypal you the 75.00 bucks on wed

thanks man and thanks for making these available your a life saver.

outtacontrol240

DJButton wrote:Hey Cali guys, did the lines come in yet?

$75 shipped, my paypal is [email protected]. Thanks man!

no not yet dj ....i haven 't heard anything from the postman....i know it's no your fault but .....dam i neeeeeddddd this ahhahhah....hhahaahah

DJButton
Car: 2010 Nissan 240sx

Well I know it got shipped, cause I double checked and the only one I was waiting on to ship out is Ken's in OK, and that goes out tomorrow, I dunno man, taking them forever.
rb24t wrote:i dont mean to beat a dead horse but the line you supply me for 75 bucks will be long enough to go from the rack to the rb25 pump and have the correct bends and fittings?

the rb sits so far forward i just want to make shure its long enought?

if so i will paypal you the 75.00 bucks on wed

thanks man and thanks for making these available your a life saver.
It's almost always longer then need be I'll have him throw on an extra 3" or so though for yours, just to make sure.

outtacontrol240

there is no way to get a tracking number on the hoses...so i can check with the ups or post office on it....by the way wat company did you send it with...thx

rb24t

i just sent payment via paypal!

can you send me a tracking number once it has shipped?

thanksdonovan

DJButton

Will definitely start doing tracking numbers as one guy in California is still yet to recieve his and I'm sending him another, very uncool.

For those of you who are also waiting but I haven't told you it was shipped yet that's because I'm STILL waiting on fittings, I guess the supplier of my supplier was waiting on them or something ridiculous like that. Anyhow I will post up/email you as soon as they have been shipped.

As always, thanks for the patience and most of all the business! It's always nice to hear good reviews when your're a brand new company. Now selling DMAX and Supermade products by the way, e-mail for qoutes on anything and will have a webpage up soon!

Dan ButtonFujii SPL Special Tuning Factory

outtacontrol240

thx dj im the guy from california that never received his hose im sorry for all the email i sent you.......i know its not your fault....

for all the peeps out there he is really a good guy....always email me back on all the overloads email i sent him thx a lot hope i get it this time

rob808
Car: 89' s13

Hey Dan sorry to bring this back up but are you still making these hoses? if so do you have any made for the SOHC KA? Im not sure where the leak is coming from since the engine bay area is sooo dirty but im hoping your product would help alleviate the problem. been putting this off for too long already and just getting tired of doing the weekly refills. How much for shipping to 96817? Mahalo!

Rob

rb24t

hey man any idea on my power steering line rb25-s13 ? i havent heard from you in a while and you have not responded to my emails?

im just curious.

[email protected]

rb24t

anyone heard anything from this guy?

i cant get a response from him on here or via email, im getting worried?

DJButton

E-mails aren't going thru then or something man, I check at least twice a day. Anyhow, there ended up being a huge wait on fittings for the lines and all sorts of crap went sideways, just got 20 lines in the other day and sent out. Anyone who was waiting should be seeing it mid next week.

Again, terribly sorry for the wait, it was unavoidable. I believe there are three of you still waiting and I do apologize. I'm now having everything pre-made so I can just turn around and ship it when it's ordered. 10 lines in stock right now, so no worries. I'll have tracking numbers on Monday so USPS can't screw me over and lose them again.

Thanks again everyone,DJ

rb24t

did you make mine longer for the rb25-s13 ?

cinek10
Car: 2008 Altima 3.5 SE / 1990 240sx

Payment sent this morning...

DJButton

rb24t wrote:did you make mine longer for the rb25-s13 ?
Yup, good to go! Should be seeing it any day now!
cinek10 wrote:Payment sent this morning...
Awesome, thanks for the business! Line will be on it's way!

rb24t

got it today, thanks

it seems to be long enough and looks great im very pleased, thanks again for hooking me up.

DJButton

rb24t wrote: got it today, thanks

it seems to be long enough and looks great im very pleased, thanks again for hooking me up.
Anytime man, glad you got the line hope it works out great for you! If there are any complaints let me know and I'll get is fixed!

89240SXCoupe
Car: 1989 Nissan 240SX Coupe XE

Hey im in need of some lines for my rb20 swap, going from a sohc setup.. If you could lengthen them a bit for me as i believe that im going to have the same problem that rb24t did, thanks in advance.

if you're able to make them longer and have them ready soon, i should be able to send out a payment soon so ill keep you posted through email.

rob808

still wondering if you can make any for a SOHC KA? if so shipping quote to 96817 please? thanks!

Rob

cinek10
Car: 2008 Altima 3.5 SE / 1990 240sx

I got my line on friday! Finally got to drive my car without my home made PS line blowing off...Thanks!
Modified by cinek10 at 6:05 AM 8/4/2008

DJButton

89240SXCoupe wrote:Hey im in need of some lines for my rb20 swap, going from a sohc setup.. If you could lengthen them a bit for me as i believe that im going to have the same problem that rb24t did, thanks in advance.

if you're able to make them longer and have them ready soon, i should be able to send out a payment soon so ill keep you posted through email.
I can certainly do that, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected].
rob808 wrote:still wondering if you can make any for a SOHC KA? if so shipping quote to 96817 please? thanks!

Rob
Yo, still haven't done one for a SOHC, have a friend coming Saturday though with a SOHC and planning on measuring it out then. it will delete the sensor as the other lines do as well, and straight to the rack most likely. Oh and $75 shipped for the line.
cinek10 wrote:I got my line on friday! Finally got to drive my car without my home made PS line blowing off...Thanks!
Great, glad it worked out for you, again sorry about the wait!

rob808

DJButton wrote:
Yo, still haven't done one for a SOHC, have a friend coming Saturday though with a SOHC and planning on measuring it out then. it will delete the sensor as the other lines do as well, and straight to the rack most likely. Oh and $75 shipped for the line.
Great to hear Dan! Hope it works out well. Will it come with instructions too on installation? Just thought id ask since ive never had anything that needed replacing other than a radiator hose . Ill be sending in payment next week thursday.

outtacontrol240

thx dj i got it at last and installed thx for the help and sry about the emails...these line are the shizznits

DJButton

outtacontrol240 wrote:thx dj i got it at last and installed thx for the help and sry about the emails...these line are the shizznits
Thanks man, happy it finally made it!!

BustaGwoove
Car: '90 240sx hb

Hey man, I'm really interested in a high pressure line for a ka24de. Problem is I'm kind of on a time frame and I would need the lines asap. Can you shoot me an email at [email protected] with how long you think you could fabricate a line and have it shipped out to Chicago? Thanks a lot!

DJButton

BustaGwoove wrote:Hey man, I'm really interested in a high pressure line for a ka24de. Problem is I'm kind of on a time frame and I would need the lines asap. Can you shoot me an email at [email protected] with how long you think you could fabricate a line and have it shipped out to Chicago? Thanks a lot!
Paypal is [email protected],DJ

azsalah
Car: 1989 nissan 240sx with ka24de swap

Hello, I need a hose for an '89 240sx that has the engine swaped for a KA24de . Can you make a hose that fits this setup? . If you can provide this then please let me know and I'll paypal the amout to you. Thanks.

DJButton

azsalah wrote:Hello, I need a hose for an '89 240sx that has the engine swaped for a KA24de . Can you make a hose that fits this setup? . If you can provide this then please let me know and I'll paypal the amout to you. Thanks.
Sure thing man, have a couple sitting on the shelf right now! Let know if you want one!

Now offering SOHC lines too!

rob808

DJButton wrote:
Sure thing man, have a couple sitting on the shelf right now! Let know if you want one!

Sweet. Been waiting for this. Cant wait to send my payment in to ya Dan. Any pics of them installed?

azsalah
Car: 1989 nissan 240sx with ka24de swap

DJButton wrote:

Thanks a lot. I'll take one and payment has been sent.

(Yoshi)
Car: Black 1991 Nissan 240SX Fastback

I will be ordering lines from you in a few paychecks... Just fyi...(^_-)

Return to “Fabricators' Market”