Help wanted

General discussion forum about all things Datsun! NOTE: If your thread is specific to a certain model, please make sure you post it in the proper forum.
Bowtie Nissan
Car: 84 Nissan Pickup w/400 chevy small block

My father brother and I recently built an 84 nissan pickup in which we swapped the original 4 cylinder engine out with a chevy 400 small block. Needless to say it is awesome. Our problem now is that we would like to take more passenger at one time than just the driver and one passenger. We were wondering if nissan/datsun ever came out with a four door pickup cab? does anyone know?

Our project also is in need of some suspension work. The stock nissan suspension just wasn't built for the weight of the small block. Where is a good place to look for aftermarket suspension set ups/parts?

PS. you can see our project on your tube. Just look up 84 nissan on bowtieroids. This video was taken before we did some aftermarket work to the engine but it's still awesome.

thanks

Nissan_Boy85
Car: 85 Nissan 720

Nissan did come out with a 4 door pickup or 'quad cab', but sadly they did not come out in the US. The were only released over seas. Suspension-wise, I got no idea. But here's a picture of that quad cab...

86 720
Car: 1986 720 4cyl Standard Cab

I just drove back from Ensenada Mexico in my Titan, while I was there I saw a 4 door 720. I was a little surprised as I thought these were only overseas as well.

Return to “Datsun Chat”