Headlight adjusters for 95 Quest

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
jcerny
Car: 1995 NISSAN QUEST

Hey Quest lovers out there,I just picked up a 1995 Quest with 109,000 miles. Of course after buying it I started to find allthe little stuff that needs to be fixed. So I'm looking for both headlight adjusters. The plastic washersthat hold them in place that the actual adjust screws go through are both snapped in half. Doesanybody know where I can get replacements without buying the whole headlight assembly.Also, I read on a website that Nissan will replace the motors on this model within a certain range ofserial numbers for a design defect that involves piston oiling. My new quest falls within this range.Anyone reading this that is aware of this or has had this done Please let me know. Either post orbetter yet email me. [email protected]

ricebike
Car: 1989 240sx se 5spd (donated to my brother in law)
2002 Quest
2005 Altima

http://www.courtesyparts.com/q....html

[26016A] CLIP if you want brand new ones

you tried a local auto parts store in their dorman/ motormite/ help section of fasteners yet? or even the local pick-n-pull salvage yards?

never heard of that engine thing; post a link?

jcerny
Car: 1995 NISSAN QUEST

Thanks for the info Ricebike. I did just scour the local boneyard and found a Mercury Villager93 model that I was able to get both clip off of. Installed them yesterday and was quite pleased with the outcome. Worked out great and got them both for 70 dollars. They even buffed themout for me so they look like new. As far as the motor situation goes here's the url for the infoI have http://mysite.verizon.net/csha...nslap.I did ask my local Nissan dealer and didn't get much response outside of them telling methey would research the issue. Any info you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “Quest Forum”