Have you personalized or modified your Rogue yet?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Has anyone turned their Rogue into a Fast and the Furious drift machine??

No.. didn't think so.

But I bet quite a few people have added their own personal touches so far.

What have you done to make your Rogue your own?

Pinstripes? Window Tint? Aftermarket Wheels? Racing stripes? Seat covers? Fuzzy Dice? License Plate covers? Custom mats or carpet?

Tell us, or better yet, show us with pictures what you've done to modify your Rogue!

Mander
Car: nissan rogue

I want to get my windows tinted, but I haven't found a good tinter (?), what do you suggest I look for in a good window-tinter? Im afraid that it will be great on the day I pay for it and terrible 6 months, 1 year, 3 years from now....

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

In GA.. there must be a ton of window tinting places. Do you have any co-workers with tinted windows.. ask them who did it, what it cost, are they happy with it.

Most dealerships outsource for tint.. they probably have a good recommendation.

Ask about warranty. I don't see why a window tint place wouldn't offer a nice long warranty on their work.

Mander
Car: nissan rogue

Thanks for the bit about the warranty. I didn't even think of that. I don't why I didn't. That was very helpful. I guess I was having a duh huh moment!!

rogueish
Car: 2008 Rogue SL

So far. Floor mats, Bumper protector, and liscense plate frame with two Nissan logos, of course! Later, tint the front windows and possibly a rear spoiler.

tw34k
Car: 2007 350Z Enthusiast - Solar Orange***2008 Rogue SL-FWD ( NOT Rouge ) First Rogue Sold in Tacoma /

Hello There all new found Rogue Owners !!I just joined this forum after finding it last night...could'nt find any New Friends Introduction thread yet..so I'll just say a quick Hello here.

I havent really done anything to customize my Rogue yet beyond a set of carbon fiber plate frames.

But thats not to say I havent planned anything.I have a friend of mine who does vinyl graphics for cars and windows working on a set of flames to place just below the doors on the rocker panel. They wil be in grey-scale to blend nicely with the Gotham Grey (( fading from as close to the body color as we can get to a slightly lighter shade of grey near the flame tips, all outlined in a thin black pinstripe )).. will post pics as soon as they are done and applied.

Other than that...maybe look into getting one of those rear window visors for a sportier look.

and I want to get one of those DVD players mounted on the roof for the back seat passengers.

oh yeah..and how do I protect my floor mats...as cheap as I am...I just turned them over so the carpeting is faceing the floor, and my wet shoes touch the rubber backing. At least until I find some decent looking clear mats.

Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

Welcome (tw34k) enjoy your Rogue, be sure to post some pics as you complete your mods. Gotham Gray rocks.

and I luv the "not Rouge" in your info...would you believe the dealer even misspelled Rogue in my manuals packet

tw34k
Car: 2007 350Z Enthusiast - Solar Orange***2008 Rogue SL-FWD ( NOT Rouge ) First Rogue Sold in Tacoma /

I believe it....I've been seeing it mispelled all over the place.

Even my Insurance company has it typed as a 2008 Nissan Rouge..

Return to “Rogue Forum”