Guess the damage...

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
darylzero
Car: Nissan Rogue 2009 SL AWD Premium Pkg.

danco wrote:Hey all, just got done dropping it off at the shop and picking up the rental.

The insurance agent was thorough and did a good job looking it over. Took pictures of it all and had an estimate to me a couple hours later. The initial estimate is $5400. Obviously, if (when) they find more, that will go up.

When I brought it to the shop, they said that was a pretty good estimate for the damage that could be seen, still need to get into it and see what lies underneath everything. Thanks to tips from you guys, I made sure to mention checking the exhaust, brakes, and I made sure all major parts were OEM, which they were. Total number of labor hours quoted is 42. I'll post more as I hear from the shop, as I'm sure there will be some surprises.

They are ordering parts and will start on it Thursday, hopefully finishing by Dec 21. I have a 2011 Jeep Liberty for a rental, not bad, but not my Rogue! Thanks again for all the feedback
It's been 5 months! What is the end result? Did they fix your Rogue? How is it?

ImStricken06
Car: 2008 Rogue(sold)
2013 Santa Fe
2016 Sorento

lol

Leo2005

Got lucky with ebay purchase. 2011 tail gate with original paint fits perfectly in 2008 with new style spoiler.

Return to “Rogue Forum”