Greetins to fellow early Z lovers

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Nor
Car: 1975 Datsun 280Z 2+2

Greetings, My name is Ron and new to this site. I have been the owner of a 1975 280Z 2+2 since 1977. Enjoyed driving it to the mid 80's and as other life events starting to take place, my baby has been parked in my garage, just sitting there. Finally, the beginning of 2022, I started what I would be hoping to be a total restoration. All of the mechanical and operational items have been addressed. All that is left is the cosmetic's. And with that, only one issue is creating quite a challenge, a rear bumper. Hopefully, along with enjoying this site as a whole, maybe I will be able to get people to give me some tips or leads to help with my bumper dilemma.

Sempter Fi
Ron

Nor

As a follow up and looking deeper into this site, I noticed that the criteria for the "Z's" is only from 1984 to present. Am I missing something for the, shall I say, mid oldies. Before 1984 back to their start?

Ron

Nor

Nor wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:07 pm
As a follow up and looking deeper into this site, I noticed that the criteria for the "Z's" is only from 1984 to present. Am I missing something for the, shall I say, mid oldies. Before 1984 back to their start?

Ron
Never mind, found the earlier Z conversations. Another Senior moment, Sorry.

Ron

Return to “General Chat”