Grand Opening of the new facility of Premier Z Shop

A forum for official Nissan press releases, general information and online reviews. This is also the place to announce or discuss current and past Z-related events.
Black Widow Z
Car: 1990 300zxtt Black
Aptly named Lydia AKA Black Widow.

Hey everyone. My name is Daniel Nicolosi and I am the owner of Premier Z Shop in NC. I would like to invite you guys out to the grand opening of the new shop on February 5th 2011. We have move into a new facility and would love for you the Z community to come check us out. I would love for you guys to show up in your Z’s… (all types) for a mini meet of sorts. So please mark your calenders and come join us at the shop for a look around. Because really this is the Z community’s shop. I want you guys to know that there is a Z shop that will do right by the community. We are here for you and want you to be happy with us……We want to be the Z shop on the east coast to bring your Z to. So again please join us Feb 5th 2011 for a tour of the new shop…..
Feel free to post this in other forums... I am trying to cover all that I know from my end. Thanks.

Shop's address is 1108 Nowell Rd in Raleigh NC 27605. It will start around 11am in the morning.

http://www.premierz.com/join-us-for-our ... d-opening/

Here are some pics of the new shop......

Black Widow Z

Thx Jayson

Hey man you gonna come out! Plz come to the Meet!!

KingRob
Car: 05 350Z Enthusiast

Sweet a Z shop in NC! I live in Boone so ill try and make it down to the meet man. Congrats by the way.

Black Widow Z

Big Success! Thx everyone that showed up to take a tour...

Return to “Z-Series News and Events”