good daily?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
honda_killer240
Car: 90 Piggy coupe

im shopping for a new car and i have been thinking about the 3.5 alti coupe. but i just picked up a 240 and gonna be building that so i need more of a daily then a toy/daily. the rogue is on my list i just cant get past the nose. kinda tribeca like. little on the ugly side. took me awhile to like the muranos though so ya. those of u that do have them what do u think of it. i dont have to go far for work (like a block) but i do alot of driving on my days off.

jlsatt00

In my opinion, it doesn't really look like the Tribeca in person. I didn't even test drive the Tribeca because I didn't like the front end and now I own a Rogue. I would recommend seeing on in person!

mquebe

I am asking this question to everyone:How is your rear visibility? Do you have problems backing up with the Rogue?thanks

honda_killer240
Car: 90 Piggy coupe

mquebe wrote:I am asking this question to everyone:How is your rear visibility? Do you have problems backing up with the Rogue?thanks
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!! that was my next question. lol

i have seen it in person when i was driving the alti coupes. still not really the good looking to me. is starting to kinda grow on me though

computerguy
Car: 2005 350Z Roadster/2021 ROGUE Platinum AWD

I have had my Rogue for 2 weeks and I always back up into my garage and it is never a problem, just use the mirrors thats what they are for.
Modified by computerguy at 4:21 AM 10/19/2007

rogueleader1
Car: 08 Nissan Rogue

mquebe wrote:I am asking this question to everyone:How is your rear visibility? Do you have problems backing up with the Rogue?thanks
I wanted to answer you the other day but I had to ask my wife causeI NEVER GET TO DRIVE IT!!

She said she's getting used to it & using the mirrors more.She pulls in our garage but has to back it out every morningdown a fairly long driveway through a chain link gate.She hasn't hit anything yet so I'm thinkin'..............no problem.

RL1

jlsatt00

I haven't really noticed a problem with rear visability. The blind spot is a little bit larger than my previous car, but I find the Rogue easier to drive with more visability in comparison to my husband's Pathfinder. With that said, I do have to use the mirrors a little more, but I am quickly getting use to it!

intoranat
Car: Nissan Rogue '08

Backup took me time to get used to it... but once I knew the limit and gotten used to using the mirror it was no problem.

I also find that I dont have any problems with blind spot in the Rogue.

mquebe

Glad to hear from everybody that backing up is not a problem. Sounds like you can get used to it pretty quickly.I am ready for my Rogue but can't get it until end of year. I want an Iridium graphite with gray leather. I know it is going to be beautiful. I still haven't seen the color in person but I think it will fit me just right.

Return to “Rogue Forum”