godspeed coilovers

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
cdkilla
Car: 2002 Subaru WRX (dd) 1990 240sx CA18DET. 2005 VW Jetta TDI (Wife's dd)

Scoutz wrote:not looking good for those GodSpeed. bolts keep coming loose and creating that knocking sound. the car doesnt drop as low as i wanted to. i am running on the godspeed HYPER-RS COILOVER SUSPENSION. dont know why there is so many problems, not happy greased it and torqued everything to spec. still got problems. help please.
Try loctite.... and how didn't they drop your car enough? I've got mine like halfway and its ridiculous... Loose bolts is something im not worried about if i save 500 bones...just loctite dems...

NoOkZ
Car: '03 G coupe.

hey whats good? Ive been googling these godspeed coilovers for a minute trying to get reviews. I see a few people have been downtalking them but no one seems had purchased them. I agree with the guy who said once you mess with the suspension it better be some good ISH! I seen you have a picture of it. have you driven on them? how do they ride? handle etc?

Scoutz
Car: 95 240sx SE

hey, the goodspeed coilovers are good only on the track. on the street, they are bouncy and loud. overall, they hold good and are very stiff, i think too stiff. but if you like to feel the track car feeling, then yeah, these are the ones for you. i driven on them for about 3 months.

Philipio
Car: 96 240sx, 96 Miata

Scoutz wrote:hey, the goodspeed coilovers are good only on the track. on the street, they are bouncy and loud. overall, they hold good and are very stiff, i think too stiff. but if you like to feel the track car feeling, then yeah, these are the ones for you. i driven on them for about 3 months.
Hahaha, oh man, I wouldn't even trust them on the street in the first place. There's absolutely no way I would want to track with them!

YoungS13Build
Car: 1992 240sx Ka24de

I HAVE godspeed coilovers. NO i didnt buy them. i just purchased a s13 with a new ka24de and godspeed coils already on it...with a parts car all for 1250. They aren't that terrible. i would rather have a spring/strut set up cause im not to deep into my project yet but no big. they ride okay butttttttttt they have TERRIBLE pogo. If anyone can help me with that PLEASE do so....and dont tell me to get something else cause i kno

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”