Glock 29 subcompact 10MM.. post your gun pics! IF YOU DONT LIKE GUNS, STAY OUT!

Hiking, fishing, hunting, boating, biking, travel and recreation-related discussion forum
Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

that's not a bad pistol...they're just a bit on the massive side. usually accurate and reliable though.

93coupe
Car: crap

I picked up Michele's yesterday.

Mr1der

how's she like it?

I still wanna drop a few hundred in my XD on a Springer Precision trigger kit and some night sights...still haven't decided what I want..I might go with the Truglows despite them being ugly.

93coupe
Car: crap

Mr1der wrote:how's she like it?

I still wanna drop a few hundred in my XD on a Springer Precision trigger kit and some night sights...still haven't decided what I want..I might go with the Truglows despite them being ugly.
She still hasn't shot it; hopefully this weekend. Michele does like the look and feel though, her hand fits completely on the grip even without the extended magazine.

I have never used night sights. They're definitely something I want to put on one of my guns. I just want my collection completed before I decided which one to put them on.

Mr1der

you want them on everything.

easy as that.

the next pistol I wanna get is a Fusion bobbed Commander.

for the price you pay, it's a damn fine pistol.

right now though, I need a nice combat rifle...probably just wind up getting some sort of M4 variant.

if the SIG 516 would ever come out at the MSRP they listed, I'd be all over it.

patrickm1587
Car: 1990 240sx- SR20 swap and a turbo that's absolutely too big, spools around 4,400 and I love it!!!

Ah I got all kinds of guns laying around. Whoever has that Colt 1903, I like it a lot. I've always wanted one and there have been a couple around but the price just wasn't right on them. Some day I'll get one. Here's a few pics of some I have.

the m&p's, probably my favorites.

Springfield .45, kicks like a damn mule.

16" Del-Ton upper, Spikes lower, Troy free float rail, Millet 1-4x scope, this is when I first built it, I only had that stupid 15 round magazine for it.

M&P 15-22, absolutely love this gun

My babydoll, Kimber .45 Custom II 1911. I've got the Kimber .22 conversion for it too, love it.

Mr1der

how's the Delton upper?

I've heard of the brand but not really looked into them.

Spike's makes quality stuff...i'm tempted to get one of their complete rifles...

patrickm1587
Car: 1990 240sx- SR20 swap and a turbo that's absolutely too big, spools around 4,400 and I love it!!!

Mr1der wrote:how's the Delton upper?

I've heard of the brand but not really looked into them.

Spike's makes quality stuff...i'm tempted to get one of their complete rifles...
I actually like it a lot. It seems to be a really well made upper and doesn't have a terribly high price tag. I got the 16" lightweight kit, which comes with everything you need except a lower for $465. They have abunch of different kits you can kit though.

Mr1der

yeah...I'm still torn if I wanna put together my own or just by a preassembled gun.

reckon I'll need to look into the features I want a little more.

I'd love to have an M4 capable of 1-1 1/2MOA

patrickm1587

I debated that too when I was thinking ab out getting an AR. I ended up just building the lower myself. It's not too bad, but it takes some time. And I scratched the lower a little bit putting it together, but not too terrible bad. I do like that gun though, and I like that Millet scope too. I need to get another one some time I always switch it from the real AR to the 15-22.

Mr1der

yeah, I've torn an AR down totally before...it's fun.

for what is typically spent on a kit gun, you can get a complete out of the box rifle..but I guess it's the idea of doing it yourself and getting exactly what you want. I'm still not big on the direct gas impingement operation, but for a semi auto, you keep it clean it'll shoot fine and it's cheaper than the newer piston AR's.

I need a nice battle rifle though, the SKS doesn't cut it.

and I love AK's, but they throw dirt in my eye (south paw shooter) and aren't terribly accurate.

civicson234
Car: 1990 240sx hatch, S13 sr20det
2001 Honda S2000
1997 Mazda Miata

Here is my collection:

Izmash Saiga 12. Russian semi auto 12 gauge, built on ak-47 running gear. Tromix breacher brake, MD Arms 20 round drum mag, Mississippi Auto arms tri-rail forearm, vertical foregrip, M4 collapsible stock and pistol grip, Tapco rail covers. Coming soon, Magpul AFG, and some kind of surefire light.

Psl-54c.

1942 Mosin Nagant Sniper. its in the middle, with my (then slightly modded) saiga 12 on the right and psl on the left.

Mr1der

aye comrade :)

how do you like the PSL? I haven't messed with one...

The Moisin Nagants are fantastic. Not as accurate as a Mauser or Springfield, but my god is it a tank of a rifle.

snwbrdr435
Car: 85 VW Westfalia, CBR F4i, SV650s, 1988 Honda Hawk(race)

Well I did something stupid an bought one of these.....

civicson234
Car: 1990 240sx hatch, S13 sr20det
2001 Honda S2000
1997 Mazda Miata

The PSL is great! Extremley reliable, and reasonably accurate for what it is. Its not a sniper rifle per say, more of a dedicated marksmans rifle. I have not had any issues with it, and most people freak out when they see it because they think its a dragunov. Sure it looks like one, and shoots the same round, but thats where the similarities end. The dragunov is built from the ground up to be a sniper rifle, whereas the PSL is just an RPK with a heavier barrel, full auto removed and a scope lol.

subhunter
Car: pickup

oops
Last edited by subhunter on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr1der

good lord, got enough glass on that little guy :)

subhunter
Car: pickup

That's the only way I can see that 1/4 inch dot at 100 yds. LOL

Return to “The Great Outdoors”