_____GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER SHIFT and EBRAKE BOOTS!!

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
Larry Pengilly
Car: cars, and radio control anyting

can you custom order a boot, I would need it about 1" taller than the orginal one. I have a short shift knob.

the same pattern but bring the top up about 1" extra material for a S14.

let me know

larry

RedlineGoods.com
Car: Motorsports

Hi,

no problem, we do custom work like that all the time and what's more, we DON'T charge extra for it.

Just mention what you need in the note field when you place your order on our website (http://www.redlinegoods.com/order.shtm).

Thank you!Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hey everyone,

we'd like to show off the first pictures we have of a very interesting colorcombination: a two-tone black/charcoal shift boot. They look very cool andelegant, wouldn't you say?

These show a 92-96 Honda Prelude, but naturally you can order this colorcombination for ALL the cars we provide our products for - and there is NOEXTRA CHARGE for a custom job like that!

We're looking forward to making more of those custom jobs for you guys!

Take care,Maciek

f150intally

Hi Maciek,Any february specials on the shift boot, e-brake combo? $50 shipped? I notice on your website it says there is a sale. Let me know.

Better yet, just email me when you have the $50 combo again. My email is [email protected]

-Jay

RedlineGoods.com

Hey,

no sale on the 240SX items on the website, but to everybody who notices this and orders until Midnight PST on Sunday - $50 shipped for a set of boots is a go!

Take care,Maciek

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

dang, wat about ppl that dont have paypal or credit card?

-Dan

f150intally

Hey Maciek,You are the man! I just placed my order by using credit card but when I hit the submit button, I got a "Page Could Not Be Displayed".

So, I resubmitted my order using PayPal. Please don't charge me twice for the boots in case the original transaction actually went through. I don't think it did but just want to make sure.

Thanks a lot!Jay Waller[email protected]

RedlineGoods.com

240sx2nr95 wrote:dang, wat about ppl that dont have paypal or credit card?

-Dan
Hi,

come on, I'm SURE there's somebody in your family or among your friends that will gladly help you out here?

For you, I'll extend the deadline for a few days to help you make it.

Thank you!Maciek

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

RedlineGoods.com wrote:Hi,

come on, I'm SURE there's somebody in your family or among your friends that will gladly help you out here?

For you, I'll extend the deadline for a few days to help you make it.

Thank you!Maciek

I was unable to find a friend willing to do it for me. Thanks for the additional time tho, i'm very appreciative of your generosity:)

-Dan

twotirefryerwa

aww damnit, i missed the special by one day.

Dustin

RedlineGoods.com

Hi guys,

I'd like to announce that on MARCH 1st, ALL specials and sale prices that have been up for months will be CANCELLED.

ALL PRODUCTS WILL BE SOLD AT THEIR RETAIL VALUE, WHICH IS $60 per set or $35 PER ITEM.

If you want to order these and take advantage of the sale prices, you have 3 days to do it!

Thank you!Maciek

f150intally

RedlineGoods.com wrote:Hi guys,

I'd like to announce that on MARCH 1st, ALL specials and sale prices that have been up for months will be CANCELLED.

ALL PRODUCTS WILL BE SOLD AT THEIR RETAIL VALUE, WHICH IS $60 per set or $35 PER ITEM.

If you want to order these and take advantage of the sale prices, you have 3 days to do it!

Thank you!Maciek

Hi Maciek,got the leather boots and the quality looks top notch! Thanks for the excellent service. I will install them this weekend!

-Jay

Accurit
Car: GC8-01, NPS50-09, GD-07

you got them stitched in blue?

s86d
Car: autocross, backroad racing, and working on 240's

well i just ordered mine. now that my car is no longer an crappymatic :) I hope to be just as satisfied as the rest of you guys.

David

Kaze
Car: Anime/Sports/Poetry/sleep

I just ordered my shift boot as well, WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOo im so exited ^_^

ca240

finally found out where mine was at...wasn't a mistake by redline...my friends dad ordered it with credit card and it went to his brothers business since my friends dad wasn't gonna be at work for a couple weeks...so i just gotta go there and pick it up...should go get it in about 2 weeks since my car will be done then...just wanted to clear that up so nobody thinks redlinegoods.com is tryin to run any scams...just a little mix up on my part...

sorry if i worried anyone...thanks

PhoebusApollo
Car: SCCA Auto Racing

Maciek,

I just got my boot from you and it looks fabulous in my car, sooooo much better than the stock piece of junk. You do great work and I'll be glad to recommend your work to all of my friends.

Thanks again,

Rob

KFL
Car: S14

I just got mine this week, looks and feels better than the stock one by far:icesangel

rousie13
Car: 2006 Nissan 350z Track Edition, 1997 Ford F250 4X4

I just installed mine today. It's awesome. I have the full ebrake boot, not the half one and I love it. It completely hides the crappy looking stock thing.

RedlineGoods.com

Hello everyone,

I'd like to take this opportunity thank the community for the continued support of our products!

For the last 4 months we haven't been running any sales on our 240SX product line and it's a high time to change that!!

Therefore, here is a DISCOUNT CODE. It is valid for 5 days from midnight today and if you punch it in while ordering, you will receive 10% off on all our prices (so you'll only pay $54 for a set or $31.5 for a single boot!):

2QHXX848E90

Thank you!Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hi all,

we've had some trouble with the site these past 4 days. All should be OK now.

I wanted to share with you these close-up photos of the texture of our leathers (this is charcoal, but they all have the same texture). SWEET, don't you think?

If these don't convince you our products are well worth the asking price for it, I don't know what will. OK, maybe this 10% discount code will help! :)

MS285X6RJ12

Again, valid for 5 days from today and all you need to do is to punch it in while ordering (at http://www.redlinegoods.com/order.shtm).

Thank you,Maciek

wangless
Car: '02 MBP WRX

ooo... how about in another week.. my cc is maxed out lol

have sudden urge to order now though lol

StreetDreamin
Car: 90 240sx

Do u have any pics of the white leather?

RedlineGoods.com

Of course! Please check our color chart (http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm) and you can click any of the colors to see more sample pictures in various cars!

Thank you,Maciek

wangless
Car: '02 MBP WRX

quick question, i know if you order a single boot its $35, but if you order a boot and an ebrake boot its $60. could i perhaps buy just two shift boots for the price of $60 ??

RedlineGoods.com

wangless wrote:quick question, i know if you order a single boot its $35, but if you order a boot and an ebrake boot its $60. could i perhaps buy just two shift boots for the price of $60 ??

Hi,

of course. No problem. Just order a set for $60 and in the note field write it's for 2 shift boots instead of a set.

Thank you!Maciek

mynismo

a got these for my maxima sometime last year, they are very good boots

sidewaySilvia
Car: check bio you eeediot

hey redline, could i get both boots in dark blue with black stitching?? you dont have that in your color scheme options.. please let me know asap. thanks

sidewaySilvia
Car: check bio you eeediot

i see you have it in a navy but thats looks light blue in the pic. i would really like these boots in a dark blue azure?? i guess.. lmk thanks

Ren
Car: 1995 240sx

hey.. is there any special deal going on at October? thanks

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”