_____GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER SHIFT and EBRAKE BOOTS!!

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
nissanrcer240
Car: Cars, Girls,Basketball

i would post pics of mine, if it fit right that it!! i got one and it didnt fit and i emailed the company and i was told there was a mess up on the s13 model and that they would send me another properly fitting e-brake boot, is was supposed to be shipped out the moday before last, on the 12th, and i still havent gotten yet....i emailed the company, which im guessing is keepsake300, and you told me you had already sent it out, but i havent gotten, so what am i supposed to do just keep waiting??

lagvoid

hope u get it soon. He seems reasonable. Post some pics if u ever geta chance!

nissanrcer240
Car: Cars, Girls,Basketball

i wish i could edit my last post:( , im the most impatient person in the world and i tend to jump to conclusions, but i just recieved the shift boot and it looks and fits awesome, the best customer service on the internet i've encountered so far....i deff recomend buying this product i guarantee you'll love just like i do, thanks alot

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

had me worried for a few minutes man. but then i read your positive post and reasured my confidence, heh. i can't wait to get my boot. should get it within the next few days. i can't wait!

lagvoid

nissanrcer240: did you get the half way up e-brake boot or whole type?

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

just got my shiftboot. looks and feels great. can't wait to put it on!

RedlineGoods.com
Car: Motorsports

Hi all,

We've changed our screen name to reflect our new domain, http://www.redlinegoods.com.

For all of you who got the half-way ebrake boot - is there a chance to see a pic of it?

Thank you!Maciek

richardxfeng
Car: S13

so now,you are only selling the harlf-way e-brake boot?

RedlineGoods.com

Hi,

yeah, we sell only the half-way e-brake boot for over 2 months now.

Thanks,Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hi all,

here's a nice picture of our half-length ebrake boot. Enjoy!

Thank you!Maciek

solarex

are you having any October group buy special?? I need a set.

RedlineGoods.com

I don't have a group buy, but...

As of right now, until October 15th, for everybody who notices this ad: $50 SHIPPED for a set of boots!

To order that way, please

a) go to http://www.redlinegoods.com/order.shtmb) choose your product (must be both boots, no discounts for single boots, sorry)c) choose leather and thread colorsd) manually modify the price to $50 (it will evaluate to $60 - feel free to reduce it)e) put in "NICO Special" in the Note field.

We accept PayPal and credit cards. This flash sale is valid for both payment methods.

Thank you Solarex for giving me this idea.

Take care guys!Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

Also - all e-brake boots will be the half-length ones.

You can order as many sets as you wish.

solarex

RedlineGoods.com wrote:I don't have a group buy, but...

As of right now, until October 15th, for everybody who notices this ad: $50 SHIPPED for a set of boots!

To order that way, please

a) go to http://www.redlinegoods.com/order.shtmb) choose your product (must be both boots, no discounts for single boots, sorry)c) choose leather and thread colorsd) manually modify the price to $50 (it will evaluate to $60 - feel free to reduce it)e) put in "NICO Special" in the Note field.

We accept PayPal and credit cards. This flash sale is valid for both payment methods.

Thank you Solarex for giving me this idea.

Take care guys!Maciek

you're welcome. unfortunately i didn't check back sooner :(

RedlineGoods.com

Okay, I'll extend this offer until the end of the month.

Take care everybody,Maciek

solarex

i just sent in my order. thanks.

RedlineGoods.com

HI!

Here are two convenient links to place your order at the NICO special prices:

S14 set of boots, NICO special, $50 shipped

S13 set of boots, NICO special, $50 shipped

Just click them, enter what colors you need and proceed to payment (PayPal or credit card).

Thank you!Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hi everybody,

here's a sample picture of a two-tone (red and black leather panels) shift boot. It has a weird lighting because it's taken indoors (we don't have much sunlight these days in cental Europe), but... you get the picture! Right? :)

It came out GREAT and as soon as I have more pictures of it installed in the car I'll post them.

RedlineGoods.com WILL MAKE A TWO-TONED SHIFT/EBRAKE BOOT FOR YOU FOR THE SAME PRICE AS THE REGULAR SET!

No extra charge for customizing with two-toned panels, just please email us your instructions how you want yours done when you order!

Thank you!Maciek

mrbean
Car: Guitar, Music, Art, Movies, Computer & Video Games

does anyone know if the half ebrake boot will fit momo pit stop ebrake handles?

RedlineGoods.com

Hi,

I have to run a quick poll: please let me know if you'd be interested in CHARCOAL leather if it became available?

Please post here or mai/pm - whatever is convenient for you.

Thank you!Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hi guys,

nuff said - Xmas is upon us again. If you'd like to get our top quality shift/ebrake boots in your gift sock, here's one more idea to convince your loved ones to get them for you!

A set of boots ($60 retail):Christmas price: $50 SHIPPED. To order, click: 89-94 240SX (S13) or 95-99 240SX (S14)

Shift boot only ($35 retail): Christmas price: $30 SHIPPED. To order, click: 89-94 240SX (S13) or 95-99 240SX (S14)

Brake boot only ($35 retail): Christmas members' price: $30 SHIPPED. To order, click: 89-94 240SX (S13) or 95-99 240SX (S14)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!Maciek from RedlineGoods.com

Nismo_Freak
Car: 89 240SX

Maciek,

Just ordered my S14 shift boot in black w/ black stiching for X-Mas. Look forward to seeing it, even though my 240 doesn't run hahah.

- Alan

Adikt

Maciek co tam slychac w Polsce? Jak tam zima?

RedlineGoods.com

Hi everyone,

long time no hear, so I'd like to take this opportunity to post some info about our new, interesting product options.

First of all, we now offer two-toned boots. This yields very good results visually, as can be seen here:

(Eclipse 95-99 boots installed in a Chrysler Sebring)

Click http://www.redlinegoods.com/TwoTone.shtm to read more about our two-toned boots.

We also have charcoal leather available now!! Perfect to match your once black, now maybe a bit faded with time interior. Here's a comparison between black and charcoal demonstrated on Miata shift boots:

And here's a charcoal leather red thread set installed in a 90-93 Miata:

To read more about charcoal leather, click http://www.redlinegoods.com/charcoal.shtm!

WE DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA FOR CHARCOAL LEATHER OR TWO-TONED DESIGNS and OUR PRICING IS VERY AFFORDABLE.

Please visit http://www.redlinegoods.com - your #1 source of genuine Italian leather shifter and ebrake boots!

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Puchi

Is there a current forum special or not?

RedlineGoods.com

Hi,

no, there isn't, sorry.

Thank you,Maciek

ca240

how long does it usually take for these to be made and ship out?...my friend put in the order for mine via credit card christmas eve and he still hasn't received the boot yet

RedlineGoods.com

Hi,

he should have long received them. Please contact me at [email protected] with his full name and I'll tell you exactly when they shipped and what should he do.

Thanks,Maciek

Slippery S14

Took about avg time to get to me(considering point of origin) but I received them and am happy with the quality and level of service. (not related to the missing order above). I believe it took around 10 days after shipping and they were prompt on getting them out.

Thanks!

-Slip

project yak

so any idea when the next forum special is going to take affect? :) just got my 240 out of the shop and now need to start making it look better

let me know

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”