Gasoline & Oil Mixture

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
jsando2
Car: 1993 Nissan 240SX Hatchback
2009 Nissan Murano SL

Update: I ordered the right spacers for FI's fuel rail, I will receive them next week (Wed). Once I put the rail back in properly I will test them but first I have to fix my EGR Tube since I ordered one as well, I just had the original EGR Tube cut and will use the Connector of the new one by cutting it as well and then weld both lines. After that I will do a compression test and check the numbers.
Well wish me luck i hope I didnt messed up this engine after all it has been fun! If so well then next is going turbo (SR20 DET)

jsando2
2009 Nissan Murano SL

Update: I ordered the right spacers for FI's fuel rail, I will receive them next week (Wed). Once I put the rail back in properly I will test them but first I have to fix my EGR Tube since I ordered one as well, I just had the original EGR Tube cut and will use the Connector of the new one by cutting it as well and then weld both lines. After that I will do a compression test and check the numbers.
Well wish me luck i hope I didnt messed up this engine after all it has been fun! If so well then next is going turbo (SR20 DET)

jsando2
2009 Nissan Murano SL

jsando2
2009 Nissan Murano SL

Update: Im still waiting for my EGR Tube so I can get the car running. I got my fuel injector leak but still I'm afraid that the engine had suffer too much! Well I will check cylinders pressure after installing everything. Wish me luck!

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”