G50 CALI CUSTOM GROUP BUY FINAL CALL!

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I can leave school around 1215 I get out at noon and I have to eat lunch first...

call me.

silentfurymm
Car: 1992 Q45

The way I see this situation is that you are providing a service that reduces the amount of work I have to do. I am confident in the product I am going to recieve, and I dont have to worry about selling four more if I wanted to get a discounted price on one. Sometimes people become a little fixated on the bottom line, but forget the benifits they gain from paying a little extra. So thanks Wes, and hopefully I can call you up and ask questions if I need to, becuase as you know, there are alot of new parts going in the Q very shortly.

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

sure, anytime dude... If i dont answer, leave a message and ill call you back asap!

bmwkiller
Car: '90 Q

elwesso wrote:...if people are gonna continue to penny pinch over $10-20 on something that is already $100 cheaper... then im just going to stop bringing you guys these deals... We can stop the ECUs too, no problem! Maybe ill start charging for my advice?Just when you think your trying to help someone out they go and piss in your wheaties! I really do appreciate it. I really dont care if anyone gets these springs, but i thought id go and help people out by getting a great price on a great set of springs.. i got my set so realy theres no benefit for me to do this, except that i like helping others!
Wes- I sent an e'mail to those directly involved indicating that I was dropping out of the 'group buy', and I sent an e'mail to you with my question, concerns, and responses to your e'mail. In the process, I made a specific point of keeping this discussion off a public forum. Do you really want to have this conversation here?

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I am going to send the money to simon on monday most likely

3rd Q

elwesso wrote:he quoted me $185 SHIPPED... but i have to pay paypal both ways. which leads us to $196.. That is flat rate shipping. I wanted to make this as easy as possible so that I dont have to deal with 15 different quotes... I hope you can understand!!!!!

Im not blaming you dale at all, but if people are gonna continue to penny pinch over $10-20 on something that is already $100 cheaper (remember that eibacks were $300 when they were still making them), then im just going to stop bringing you guys these deals... We can stop the ECUs too, no problem! Maybe ill start charging for my advice?

Just when you think your trying to help someone out they go and piss in your wheaties! I really do appreciate it. I really dont care if anyone gets these springs, but i thought id go and help people out by getting a great price on a great set of springs.. i got my set so realy theres no benefit for me to do this, except that i like helping others!
I'm not a part of this group buy, but I'll weigh in with my 2 cents. I spoke with Simon directly when I bought mine a couple of months ago, so what Wes is saying jibes with what I paid. If I hadn't found Simon already, I would gladly be paying the $ to Wes as part of this group buy.

The way I see it, you didn't have to research endlessly to find a supplier- and Simon is the only source for these that I could find- you didn't have to set up the deal, you didn't have to coordinate shipping, etc.. You just have to paypal your money and be done with it!

If Wes makes a buck or 2 (literally) on this deal, good for him! I have some idea of how much time he must have spent to coordinate this and I sure as heck wouldn't work that cheaply.

I think we should all thank Wes for setting this up, since it is a great service to our Q community to have someone willing to do the leg work for next to nothing.

Paul

BTW, If you want to buy directly from Simon, he has a set currently listed on Ebay for $250 plus shipping and I'll bet he'll soon be asking $300 since he's getting down to the end of his stock.

SDQ45
Car: 90 Q45

Personally, I have no problem paying Wes a fee for his help, he should have included a small fee for himself. He identified the part, found a vender, negotiated a nice deal, put together a group buy, communicated it with all of us, he's taking care of all the legwork, not to mention all the time invested and I trust him with my money.

If you are such a penny pincher you should not be driving a Q. Shame on you.

Hey Wes, don't let the man get you down. Some of us really apreciate your enthusiasm and commitment to this club. Thank you

Here's to Wes.

Carlos

DrewQ45

Hey WESSS!

if you don't install these springs as promised I WANT MY MONEY BACK WITH INTEREST!!!

Let me know if you need directions to ATL!

Flagship-Q
Car: 1992 Infiniti Q45

That's right.......these come with installation, right WES? Just kiddin'. A college student has to make a little money some how! I'll call you Thurs. to meet if that's OK. See ya then.

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I only help install with people that have less than 2 first names!!!!!

Dale, ill come help if youd like!! And call me around 1230 tomorrow, no sense in calling sooner since i wont be around to pick up my phone

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”