2009 FX50 - 82k miles.
Blue Slate over Black leather + dark wood grain accents
Premium/Touring/Navigation packages plus dealer-installed OEM aero kit.
paddle shifters, akebono BBK from factory, phone/ipod/bluetooth, 360* backup camera, heated/cooled front seats, remote start, keyless entry and ignition, all the gadgets and gizmos etc.
I've had this car for the last ~8 years and before that it was in the family, who bought it from a dealership owner family friend. The car has been very well taken car of it's entire life. Clean Carfax No accidents, the only paintwork was the OEM aero kit and front bumper (to blend in aero kit) and the factory wheels were repainted gunmetal. I have maintained at the Infiniti dealership for the majority of it's life (a few oil changes at a GTR-certified Nissan dealer a few times while I was at school and couldn't use my usual place) recently did a few thousand in service to put in new wheel bearings, among other maintenance items. The exterior paint is in good condition with some minor rock chipping in the front, a few small scratches on the lower rear bumper from inconsiderate parallel parkers. There are some other minor items like a broken passenger sunvisor lid and a loud side mirror folding motor... otherwise there are no issues to be worried about. have original window sticker and both sets of keys, as well as a fair amount of maintenance records.
- Full OEM Aero kit purchased at and installed by dealership (front, back, sides)
- OEM 2012+ Chrome Fog Light inserts purchased at dealership, installed by me
- Ceramic Tinted front windows 25-30% to match rear windows, done at dealership
- Professionally Tinted taillights (paint not vinyl) and rear reflectors (tint vinyl) - tail light tint is super light, 3rd brake darker.
- Plastidipped rear FX50 emblem (can be easily peeled off)
- Shorty antenna mod - Removed roof rack cross bars (don't have them)
- OneEighty Wheel spacers
- 2012+ chrome fog surrounds
- Custom built sealed subwoofer box wrapped in leather, with two 10" Polk Momo speakers + Polk Momo Amp, custom fit to the trunk. (there is still room for the cargo organizer, and sliding cargo cover, which I have) + independent subwoofer control (separate from the bass/treble control on radio) mounted cleanly inside the center console. This way you can turn the bass on in the subwoofers and down on the factory speakers, leading to better sound and less stress on factory speakers/amp
- remote start installed by the dealer and that works off the factory key fob or a separate key chain. (but only one of the key fobs was programmed, though I have both - using the unprogrammed one will not allow use of the remote start)
- KP technologies sunroof control module from the remote (open, close, vent, close all windows, etc)
- Independent fog light control, switch mounted cleanly under dash (so you can have the on as your daytime running lights, while high beams on, etc.) replaces oem
- milled stainless steel radio knobs (have factory ones)
- K&N drop-in filters, stock airbox (I have the OEM filters)
- GT Spec Front Strut Tower Brace (STB) – fits fine with all engine bay plastics- helps tighten up steering feel
- Slotted brake rotors with Hawk HPS pads (car comes with Akebono BBK from factory)
- Custom-built GTM stainless Resonated Test pipes (bought new from g37, pie cut and tig-welded to fit) (I have the factory cats - CEL comes on sporadically but can be cleared with OBD2 and has never had a problem passing NYS inspection)
- Custom-built HKS Hi-Power stainless replica dual resonated mufflers. Purchased new for a G/Z but cut and re-welded to fit the factory midpipes (can unbolt right off etc) + custom hangers to work with factory hangers, etc. - uses OEM exhaust tips for a clean look (I don’t have factory muffler)
- UpRev Osiris tune - 367awhp / 358tq. Ran 13.6 1/4 @ 102.2 (ran it in the 1/4 about 5 times total around 3 years ago - no issues, was on a previous tune without test pipes)
Exhaust video (will post updated one, after 4 years the sound changed a little)
Looking to sell outright but also open to trades up or down. I am trying to get into a 996TT, 997TT, or 997S, but am open to other interesting trades. (AMG, ///M, LR Defender, Range Rover, G-Wagen, Aston, etc.)
I am located in lower Westchester County, NY 20 miles north of Midtown Manhattan.
Please PM me for the quickest response as it will go to my email.
Price: $17,500 OBO.
I am aware of the auction prices, black-book prices, trade-in prices, etc and I will not sell it privately for that amount. KBB private party value is not super accurate as you cannot choose the correct packages, yes my ask around the KBB high range and I believe it deserves to be, as it shows exceptionally well for a 10 year old car.
I have driven many sorts of cars from the exotic to the utilitarian to the eclectic and the FX50 always puts a smile on my face whether I am sitting in traffic or letting the V8 sing through the paddle shifts on the open highway. (fun fact, the Vk50VE 5.0L was used in the LMP3 category in the Euro and Asian LeMans series https://www.autosport.com/other/news...nissan-engines)
It's a true sport utility vehicle in every sense of the term. this is an excellent daily driver for someone who wants a fun SUV to speed or cruise without worrying about German maintenance or repair pricing. If I could keep this on the side and go out and get my sports car, I would!
$17,500 obo OPEN TO TRADES for something interesting...
NICOclub's Nissan forums and Infiniti forums and all affiliated sites are the property of HDS Holdings, Inc.
They are independent publications and are not affiliated with or endorsed by Nissan or Infiniti.