FS: 2013 G37s Sedan - 6sp-Manual

The place to buy or sell Infiniti cars and SUV's!
EricFountain
Car: 2013 G37s

FS: 2013 G37s Sedan - 6sp-Manual

Postby EricFountain » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:05 am

I am the second owner of this of this hard to find sedan with 98K miles. Black Obsidian with Stone (beige) interior. I purchased the car on 8/2017 from a dealer in NC were it spent the first four years and brought it back to Cary, IL. Always garaged. Over the last three years I put 30K miles on and very rarely did the car see any snow. The car has no rust, a new clutch was just installed three months ago. Has the factory Big Brakes, factory Enkei wheels. No Modifications, no chip, all stock. A new front bumper (NOS) was installed in 2019 after a piece of debris/part fell from a truck and cracked the bumper. Car shows normal wear for 2013. Asking $12.9K. Car is located in Cary, IL. VIN# JN1CV6AP8DM300142
Last edited by Rogue One on Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED

Rogue One
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Re: FS: 2013 G37s Sedan - 6sp-Manual

Postby Rogue One » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:44 am

Please follow all classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
REQUIRED CONTENT
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.

NOTE: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

If you're serious about selling your car then you should upload some pictures. No one likes buying things blind.

How to upload pictures on NICOclub:Using IMGUR Pictures can also be added as an attachment.

CAR FOR SALE POSTING TEMPLATE
Make/Model/Trim:
Year:
VIN:
Mileage:
Engine Type:
Transmission Type:
Options:
Modifications:
Any Included Parts, if applicable:
Flaws (mechanical and otherwise stated in order of importance):

Pictures should be taken in the daytime, from all 4 angles as well as at least one interior shot. If there is a significant flaw (i.e. rust, dents, paint issues, etc...) detailed pictures of the affected areas should be included.

Pic 1 (Front):
Pic 2 (Driver Side):
Pic 3 (Passenger Side):
Pic 4 (Rear):
Pic 5 (Interior):

Return to “Infiniti for Sale”