FS: 1995 Infiniti Q45 $300 FIRM

The place to buy or sell Infiniti cars and SUV's!
inficio
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45

FS: 1995 Infiniti Q45 $300 FIRM

Postby inficio » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:07 pm

I’d like to sell my 1995 Q45 with somewhere around 170,000 miles (can't recall for sure) on it for $300 firm. It's located in Bradford, PA. $300 is pretty close to scrap value, but I’m hoping someone who sees it here is the type who doesn’t want to scrap it. Hopefully restore it, but I understand if that isn’t a possibility you might be able to use some of the parts for a car you love as much as I loved it. I know the current condition doesn’t show it, but I loved this car more than any vehicle I’ve had. It got me through some of the best and worst times of my life. It’s just my needs have changed and it requires more time than I can spare to it.

I know it’s a pretty crappy car, but it’s $300. You don’t see a lot of them anymore, there weren’t a whole lot of them to start with, and they were, imho, the best 4 door car of the 90’s. Don’t offer less or I’ll suspect you’ll just drive it down to the nearest scrapyard and sell it for $300. I could do that. It's got parts there for an enthusiast. Or someone who wants a resto.

The good:

It ran well when parked
Never had an issue shifting.
Comes with a strut tower brace
I believe it has a rear sway bar off a Q45a
Comes with a reprogrammed ECM I got off of here something like 10 years ago that cost a pretty penny
Tokico blues (maybe fronts only? Can't remember if I got around to putting on the rears or where they are if I didn't) on it with less than 3000 miles
Power steering rack was replaced and has less than 3000 miles on it
I might have some extra parts to go with it

The bad:

Hood, windshield, roof: The hood didn’t latch properly and blew up at me when I was going about 55 mph. Cracked the windshield, ruined the hood, and put a dent in the roof. The roof dent is cosmetic I believe and doesn’t leak at that area.

Front passenger fender/passenger headlight: Was in a minor fender bender. The headlight doesn’t fit in the fender 100% correctly anymore but was good enough to not really notice. The fender doesn’t look terrible itself

Rear quarter area in front of wheel well: Was in a minor fender bender where a truck basically forced me to clip a building in an alley or lose my driver mirror. Should've lost the mirror. It was poorly repaired.

Interior: Seats are crap. I don’t know what it was about these seats but once they go bad they really go bad. They’re replacement seats from a parts car too and they weren’t in that bad of shape. At least they’re heated. But they’re crap. You can have the original seats if you want, but they’re crap too.

Rust: I honestly haven’t been under the car in quite a long time as it’s sat for a few years, but there must be rust. Trunk lid has some starting last I recall. Rockers were starting for sure, can’t remember if they’re rusted through. I didn’t think so as they passed PA inspection the last year I drove it.

Exhaust: Not sure entirely what’s wrong with it, but I’m pretty sure everything is original and it definitely was becoming an issue. But hey, it's still got catalytic's that are worth something for scrap too.

Paint / Appearance: Not good, considering the rusted areas, the damaged areas, and peeling clear coat to boot.

Valve covers leak.

Has aftermarket speakers and a Sony head-unit, but they're pretty old school. I long ago removed the amps so nothing works currently but would with an amp. It sounded great in the day, so this isn't a true negative, unless you really wanted the stock stereo components which are long gone.

Email me at inficio AT gmail.com

Thanks.
Last edited by Rogue One on Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revise Title

BCC93QT
Car: 1990 Q45
1995 Q45

Re: FS: 1995 Infiniti Q45 $300 FIRM

Postby BCC93QT » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:16 pm

Email sent

BCC93QT
Car: 1990 Q45
1995 Q45

Postby BCC93QT » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:45 pm

Cant sell a car if you dont respond to inquiries.... suggest you lock this one

Rogue One
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Postby Rogue One » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:13 pm

BCC93QT wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:45 pm
Cant sell a car if you don't respond to inquiries.... Suggest you lock this one.
Dang, sorry he flaked on you.

LOCKED.

OP can send me a PM if he ever comes back.

Return to “Infiniti for Sale”