FS: 1993 300zx 2+2 Auto - $3000 OBO- NJ

Buy or sell Nissan / Datsun cars, trucks, SUV's and crossover Vehicles!
YinYang
Car: 1993 Nissan 300zx N/A 2+2

FS: 1993 300zx 2+2 Auto - $3000 OBO- NJ

Postby YinYang » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:37 pm

1993 Nissan 300zx 2+2

Mileage: 175,719 miles
Engine Type: N/A
Transmission Type: Auto
Modifications: Stillen GTZ-R Generation 1 Front Bumper, K&N Intake, XM Satellite Radio thing (came with car), Pioneer radio with AUX connection.

Possible Included Parts, only if I receive my asking price of 3000: Spare Coolant Reservoir (bought used) , Stillen Sway Bars ( bought used) not installed. If offered less I will not include these parts.

Flaws (mechanical and otherwise stated in order of importance): Runs and drives with a jump start... but not really road worthy. It is drivable but I would not recommend it.

The vehicle hesitates when you press the gas. Prior to being parked had Injectors changed... did not fix the issue.
The Power-steering does not work, I think it all leaked out or the whole system needs replacement.
Problems with fog lights sometimes
Clock inside does not work
Exterior is very dirty (needs a wash)
Some small rust spots on the outside of the car
Needs a new battery (have to jump start every time)
The Coolant reservoir has a crack
Fuel gauge does not work sometimes, but before I parked the car it started working again. (I have a new fuel level sender, not installed but included).
A couple of the stock speakers are blown/work sometimes but usually make a horrible noise.

That said all these issues may be minor issues for someone that likes to work on these

When driven with (overdrive off) the engine would rise in temperature but would cool down once the overdrive button was pressed.

Interior is ok... but had a water leak from under the carpet on the driver side. Have no idea where it is coming from I try to keep the car covered up, but in the times it was not covered water got it. I wet vac the water out and keep a damp rid in the car to absorb any residual moisture... Most recently I spray something to prevent mildew and didn't realize it had bleach and it stained the carpet it up real bad on the driver side. I still have the floor mat for the driver side, stored outside the car to keep it dry. Vehicle is curently covered with a tarp to keep the rain out.

This vehicle and everything included is being sold AS-IS. Would be good for a DIY mechanic or possible candidate for a TT swap. It was a good daily driver for me in the 5 years that I have owned it before it started giving me issues. I believe I'm the 3rd owner.

$3,000 OBO is my asking price.

PM if serious about buying, there will be no test drives due to mechanical condition of car and no insurance being on the vehicle at the moment and I recommend bringing car transport or trailer if buying the car. I need this thing gone...

Last edited by Rogue One on Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED

Return to “Nissan For Sale”