Make/Model/Trim: Datsun WPL411
Mileage: Unknown, but guessing 25k+
Engine Type: None installed
Transmission Type: None installed
1966 Datsun WPL411 wagon project
Trimming the herd. This is a non-running project....no engine or transmission installed. However, it does include:
- New windshield. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last one in existence.
- New aftermarket windshield gasket.
- New NOS OEM taillights. When have you seen these available?
- New upper ball joints (one NOS OEM, one aftermarket).
- New tie rod end (aftermarket...I believe it's the right outer).
- Front disc brake conversion with Infiniti G20 calipers and rotors. All new parts that have never had brake fluid in them.
- Rebuilt rear drum brakes with new RL411 wheel cylinders (11/16") and new shoes. Again, no brake fluid.
- Extra cross-member from RL411.
- Extra hatch with better glass and chrome trim.
- Extra taillight assemblies and lenses.
- Eagle wheels (15"...width unknown) with Cooper retreads.
- 411 parts manual on CD.
- Will include 4-speed from RL411 unless you specifically don't want it.
- Rebuildable R16 engine without carbs available at additional cost.
In putting this together, I discovered I have over $3500 in this car. I'm asking $2500.
Plenty of pictures here:
Questions & comments welcome.