Fredricksburg, Friday night, 240 meet??

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
s14kaibigan

AARRGGHH Nissanrcer240!! Missed ya again. I was there, and I was looking out for other 240s, but I didn't see ya. I was in the middle of the right side. I backed into my spot and right behind me was a red 97-98. I was parked next to the the old Celica with the sign in front of it (IH8HONDAS.com) and some Civic. Missed eachother again...ok...we'll shoot for next week!

nissanrcer240
Car: Cars, Girls,Basketball

Quote »AARRGGHH Nissanrcer240!! Missed ya again. I was there, and I was looking out for other 240s, but I didn't see ya. I was in the middle of the right side. I backed into my spot and right behind me was a red 97-98. I was parked next to the the old Celica with the sign in front of it (IH8HONDAS.com) and some Civic. Missed eachother again...ok...we'll shoot for next week! [/quote]

what time were you there? i got there at like 10, thats b/c i kindof got into an accident when i was getting ready to leave and my mindset was making sure my car was ok, so i kindof lost track of time, which car is yours exactly? give me a detailed description of it so i know for sure its yours if i see it.... i had a good night friday reguardless, went back to town and found a nice party, it was outside and the whole air around the house smelled like alchohol and weed lol...yeah i guess i hit you up near the end of this week and make somethin up then, keep an eye on this thread throughout this week though

Return to “Northeast Region”