"Freakmont V"!!!!!!!!

Including HI and CA
the1_thedave
Car: 2k Altima SE

if we stop every 5 miles it'll take 2 and half hours to get there. If you need directions check the site, plus there are some people who have been there before, stick them and don't lose them.to help prevent any problems we'll exchange cell #s at the caravan meet location.

GeeThreeFive

If you would have been there you would know what I mean. As long as it is 2 way traffic and no passing it is fine. When you get on an open freeway with 16 G35 it's a road race.

the1_thedave

I'm hoping ;) that everyone stays in formation, either myself or reggie (Red SpecV CF hood) will be leading. Only cause he'll do the speed limit maybe a little more. We're not in a hurry to get anywhere. If we stay that course and leave as planned we should be on time, possibly just past 12. Like I said in the caravan posting. We should get there between 12 and 12:30.

GeeThreeFive

I'm not talking about the caravan. I thought a cruise at the meet was mentioned in one of the posts. That is what I mean't, when we go for a cruise in Fremont. Now I know why you said it would take so long to get there.:doh

the1_thedave

i think the cruise was probably in reference to the caravan to Fremont. but i'm sure for I'm not exactly sure what that is about when orginally posted. Quintin started the meet planning. But i'm finishing it up. so, as for cruise probably not. Get that ;).

GeeThreeFive

Okay, but that is to bad. If properly organized it is alot of fun. With a mix of so many different cars it seems pointless. We had all G35's so it turned alot of heads. Anyway, we will touch bases maybe on Friday night for the final on everything.

the1_thedave

What going everyone? Seems like the list of attendee's is ever growing. We're nearing the 70 mark. But just reminding everyone only two days left. If you haven't said what you're bringing. Email me, preferrably at [email protected] that way i can update the site faster than having to keep checking the boards. Sorry I don't have any idea's for ya. Check the site if you need ideas. (FYI bring something that someone is NOT bring) I think we'll have enough chips, soda, and sausages?. To see who is bringing what if you don't already know. http://www.team-driven.net/eve...x.htmAlso check your boards for another thread concerning the caravan from Sacramento to Stockton to Fremont. We will be leaving Sacramento AT 10am. Until then, post up or email. We'll see ya there.

the1_thedave

Great meet everyone. Thanks to everyone.

Here are the Pictures.http://www.team-driven.net/eve...s.htm

NISTECH

hey dave I thought you guys where gonna head down 5 to stockton. I see in several of your cruise photos your on 99 and the crosstown freeway in stockton?? I live like 400 yards from 99 here in galt. Shoulda said something I woulda snaped some shots from an overpass!! I wont be attending any more meets till I get my own nissan [ wouldnt feel right showin up in my metro badged as a nissan...lol] With the exception of one meet, the vegas meet in august. But by then I think I'll have my nissan. looked at a 93 SE max yesterday but it needed an engine.

NISTECH

dave whats up?anything new? events ?

the1_thedave

Anyways, we had a Mountain run yesterday, saturday the 17th. Lttrobe Rd to 49 up to auburn. Great run despite the slow cars hehe. But as for big meets nothings really been plan as of yet. What about you?

NISTECH

nada, I was on the verg of pulling out of this scence but was convinced otherwise.

GeeThreeFive

the1_thedave wrote: Anyways, we had a Mountain run yesterday, saturday the 17th. Lttrobe Rd to 49 up to auburn. Great run despite the slow cars hehe. But as for big meets nothings really been plan as of yet. What about you?

Hey, why aren't we having any meets? Everyone will probably be ready by June. We should start planning now.

the1_thedave

I'm glad you have decided otherwise to stay on NICO, You are NICO ;) Charles told me about that situation pretty cruddy. Again, glad you are staying.

NGE123

Jeff good luck.

Return to “California Region”