FOR SALE - 1979 620 KC, running, non-op

1972-1979 Datsun 620 forums. All 620-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
sengduo
Car: 1979 620 Kingcab

I bought this truck for 3800 in Feb 2013 from a guy in San Jose who was the second owner after an elderly owner in Vallejo decided to part with it. It was my daily driver until three months ago when I had to buy a more modern car because of a new longer commute. I have taken this truck on two trips to Los Angeles with no problems! I runs really strong and any mechanic will praise the L20b motor. However...... I can't pass smog due to a missing idler pulley on the smog pump/ac compressor (see pics - the empty bolt is the attachment for the pulley). A smog mechanic also told me I could find a smaller belt to stretch between pulleys and bypass the ac compressor so it will pass smog. I just don't have the time to work on it right now, and cannot store a second vehicle. Right now I have it registered non-op and I am selling as is. Make me an offer if the price doesn't seem right.

As you can see from the pictures, the truck is pretty clean except for a dent on the driver side that was there before I bought it. There is some surface rust on the hood, but none to speak of elsewhere as this has definitely been a fair weather California truck.

Odometer reads 98,949 though it is more likely 198,949.

Some notes:
Fresh oil and filter
New vacuum hoses
New front ball joints
Newish tires
No radio or speakers but I'll throw in an older radio that will fit
Bucket seats
Lights/Electronics work except for wiper fluid pump
Old school bubble window camper shell included
Last edited by Rogue One on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Locked for noncompliance with rules

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Opps, missed this posting.

Please follow all classified section rules which includes posting images, one of which has your user name and current date displayed in it, next to the item (do not just link to a dropbox/photobucket folder or craigslist post). If not in compliance within 24 hours, this thread will be locked and/or deleted.

**FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**

How to post pictures using photobucket
How-to Upload Images Using Imgur

Return to “Datsun 620”