Follow me on my journey!

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
PostalsQ

I'm really curious as to your impressions of the EPS TB's. Local tuner who has a great reputation refuses to tune my car if I get the EPS TB's installed. Says these motors are to sensitive and its not worth the headache that these TB's give you. So here I have them in my possession debating to return them cause of his stance.

crispypbj
Car: 2017 Q50 Red S

CreativeDesignz wrote:Hey Guys...new here on the forum and was led here by a fellow member RicerX. We are buddies on the Q50 Page and he told me about this forum. Lets breathe some life into this section! A little bit about myself...I've owned 5 VQ powered cars from an Infiniti I30t, G35 Coupe, G35x sedan, G37 Coupe, and now the beloved AWD Q50s! I've modded my cars in the past but never to the extent of which the Q has taken me thus far and would like for you guys to share this journey with me.

Stage 1 - Going Full Bolt-On!

Current Power Mods:
Takeda Intake
Stillen Light-Weight Crank Pulley
Fast Intentions HFC's
Ark Cat-Back
EcuTek Tune (306 AWHP - 266/TQ Mustang Dyno)
Level 10 Valve Body - To be installed this weekend

On the way:
Z1 Ported Intake Plenum
Z1 Ported Lower Manifold
EPS 70MM Big Bore Throttle Body Kit
Custom 3" Front Mounted Intakes

Stage 2 will either be FI or Nitrous I have not decided yet. Regardless of what it is I want to be the different one in the group. A lot of people are telling me to start with a better platform but I've got nothing but love for the VQ! I appreciate you guys letting me join the crew and look forward to hopefully meeting and helping you guys with your builds as well!

Pic of how she currently sits

Hey love your car. Would you be able to tell me the exact size and specs of your rims and tires for front and back? Thanks

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

Any updates on the build?

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”