First Post - Welcome to the Music Room.

Musicians and music-related topics are all right here in the Music Room.
iwantans13
Car: Lamborghini Diablo VT

d!ck, if youre looking for a good, cheap amp, line six is the best out there for the money if you dont mind solid state. As far as tube stuff goes, the B-52 AT series combos can be had for a minimum of 600 bucks and that model is 60 watts with 2 channels IIRC. I have the 100 watt head and cab to go with it and its AMAZING.

dickie
Car: Killer Turtle

im going to cruise craigslist and resell shops and find something neat and vintage. brand-new really doesn't appeal to me unless im spending sponsor money. (i have none)

1unar3clipse
Car: 93 240sx HB, 01 Dodge Dakota SLT

I r klickity klackity the string on mah bass.

I rock a vintage Hohner fretless extended scale bass. I tried 2 play geetar but I couldnt klackity on that.

dickie
Car: Killer Turtle

neat. i play with my bro's cheap fender bass and amp. I like it, its a good change of pace.

iwantans13
Car: Lamborghini Diablo VT

Bass is fun. My friend has a warwick and an ampeg 8X10 stack. Its fun to mess with.

PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

redtop91 wrote:d!ck, in the NICO black view, the music room isn't listed in the forums on the right side. I dunno if I'm the only person that uses this view but I thought I should mention it.
I use Nico black...is it cuz we're black? lol

anyways, I want to learn how to play the bass guitar. I took piano lessons off and on for about 7-8 years...trumpet for 2 years, acoustic guitar for about 3 months lol(I wanted an electric guitar )

MeanGreenS13
Car: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

back from the dead. i knwo theres some musicans out there lets see everyones gear... ill post mine up shortly. Im eating and watching the patriots right now. Then ill post up

phil

krash
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx Convertible

Wow, i didnt know this thread existed. Well guys, I play Saxophone, Piano, and Drums, learnin guitar. And I can get by on the clarinet. The drums are my main instrument, I love playin them and thats what I was born with. The other stuff I learned on the way. I'll post up pics of my set and my saxophone in a bit. The drum set is loaded for practice on sunday. once I set it up I'll take pics

zer0swanvert
Car: 1993 240sx Convertible Special Edition

Well, this is very cool. It always seems that car guys like playing music. I have been into music since I was in 7th grade. I played in the school band that had two full drum sets, I was on one.

Then highschool came about, and I wanted to play guitar. I also started singing.

When I started singing, I did scream and yell. Now I try to be as harmonic and versatile as possible. Alot of people tell me I sound like Maynerd James Keenen. Like TOOL and A Perfect Circle type mix. I hate sounding like someone else, but that's just what comes out.

First guitar was a Fender Squire Strat. Very versatile guitar. Great for the money. It was from a starter pack, that was $250. I payed $100 for it. Came with gig bag, Fender Frontman 15 watt amp, which I still have, strap, and tuning gear.

Then I bought a Carlo Robelli acoustic/electric slim body guitar. Wow, this thin body sounds just like a thick body. Payed $150 on a crazy weekend sale. Still rockin' that.

I then aquired an original Fender Jagstang, meaning non-reissue. Bought it from a collector in england. I sent him a painting I did plus $700, plus paid $100 in shipping. It was the guitar Designed by Kurt Cobain. He took the neck of a Fender mustang, and tweaked the body of a Fender Jaguire, and melded them together. I had the robin blue with the white turtle back pickguard. Great noise guitar, lol.

I then bought a Silvertone Les Paul Edition. Bought it used from sam ash. Great sunburst finnish with crome and cream pickguard with gold knobs. This guitar is fairly versatile and pretty amzing sounding for a cheep knock off Les Paul.

I ended up trading the Fender Jagstang for an American Stratacoster, all black. Made from Corona, California. Heafty for a stratacoaster, but had a great classic tone. Could really hold a note as well.

I then just recently made the trade of the century in my opinion, lol. I traded the American Stratacoaster for a Baker ED 9000. WOW, This guitar is amazing. BLOWS AWAY ANY PRS OR LP....EVER. Beautiful as well. Jet Black Tuxedo finnish, 24 frets, Ebony fingerboard, full crown inlays, bound body and neck, mahogony back, maple top, Double Humbucker Black Magic Pickups, Gold hardware, Coil taps, precut for Buzz Feiten System, fast neck. This guitar is the most versatile of all that I have owned. The most amazing sounding guitar without any effects, added. But when you do, WOW.

I also have a peavy cab with Sheffield speakers and a grated black metal screen.

I just need a Peavy Valve King head!! If anyone has one, let me know, I will buy it it to complete my stack!!!!

I use to have pedals, but they are missing from a past project.

ANY ONE FROM ARIZONA? LET ME KNOW, I AM LOOKING FOR MUSICIANS TO START A PROJECT. I AM OPEN TO ANY TYPES OF MUSIC AND INTRUMENTS.

I will post pics later of my instruments.

kornmanz
Car: 89 240sx Hatch SR Powa'd

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

When I'm drinking coffee in the morning I'm here alot.

I'll see if I can get a picture of where my keyboard sits.

Return to “The Music Room”