First Post - just bought an Infiniti m35 Sport

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

90Q45blue wrote:One would think the supercharger or turbocharger would be a very good possibility within a year's time based on how well the car is selling. The G35/350z's had these products even quicker based on their sales.
A good possibility! If anyone comes out with a supercharger or turbocharger for the 2005+ M45, I sure hope it can be put onto the older 2003-2004 M45 (given the small differences in the engine compartment area and engine stuff)! Else, I will be quite annoyed.

I wish Keuylian had not failed ... I went looking for them all over the Internet. On one business trip to LA, I wanted to find their place where they sold the exotics, but ran out of time on that trip. Oh, well.

Z

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Hi, neverends!

What is the exact brand, model and size of the tires on your M35? I assume it is 19" rims since it is an M35 Sport?

Thanks,

Z

TXSJaybird

Neverends,

That car is freaking gorgous! Man, great color combo, and I like the silver interior vs the wood. That sound system is just insane too.

Im about to get an M. Cant decide which one, I drove both the 35 and 45.

Let me ask you....did you drive both? Do you find your HP to be enough? Was the 45 a consideration for you?

With the amount of miles I drive, and the freaking gas prices, im conflicted!!

Jay

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”