First one here

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
jpalm
Car: Cars, Motorcycles...SPEED!

I feel a little like Chevy Chase in "Vacation"!

"First ones here!!":D

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

Show off! :D

shortyb

Hey Jeff...car looks great!!

jpalm

Thanks, need to update some pics. I just got a front nose mask (with SE-R logo on it) put on. I don't use the full mask, just the part that goes over and between the headlights. I also took off that big hamburger off the grill (Nissan logo). Will post soon. See my website also.

http://www.cardomain.com/membe...06135

shortyb

Are you using Zaino? If not, what then? Looks very nice. Gotta post some pics of my ride, still looking for a good background.

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

has anybody tried that tint like coating you can put on the nose of your car instead of a bra? i can't think of the name of it right now, but it's suppose to protect the same and be unnoticeable.

shortyb

If you're talkin about the clear covering it is called Xpel, made by 3M. I have a dealer in my area and have contimplated getting it done. Its around $400.00 though so I will wait alittle longer. Some folks on FA forum had it done and say its pretty good, can hardly see it. website is http://www.xpel.com.

jpalm

Yes, the guy I bought my nose mask from had it done. $425 installed. That is why he sold me the nose mask. My father works for 3M and thought he could get me one free, but wasn't able to, therefore I went with the vinyl nose mask with the SE-R stamped on it. It looks great!! I don't use the whole thing, just the part between the headlights. I'll use the full thing when I go on long trips.

You can look the guy up on FreshAlloy if you need more info the the clear bra. I think his screenname is SilverSpec02, Erik. Nice guy!

Jeff

ps. I get pics with the nosemask on this weekend. Also pics at the dyno, I'm going this weekend!:ylsuper

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”