Faith in Nissan, the GT-R And Carlos: LOST

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
hatebobbarker
Car: 350z, 240sx(for sale)

honestly dude a stock skylines not that impressive dont fret, now his modded onesthose id like to drive...hard

jdmfreak

Its not the fact that they're stock and Im aware of the fact that they arent all impressive. Although a stock skyline would still be fun, I dont care if I get a stock one. It wil be modded anyway. He has access to them and I dont. And that sucks. It sucks reeeeaaaaalllll bad.

SKAGEE
Car: cars

JDM: dude thanks for the compliment but its really not such a big deal owning Skylines here..especially modded ones. For one labour is cheap ( US$20.00 for dropping a gearbox & changing a clutch) and aftermarket parts are cheap compared to other region..infact you could get used aftermarket parts from wreckers that import directly from Japan here.( US$980.00 for Twin GT2530s turbos ) Well, the Japanese economy isn't as good as before so its getting a bit harder now as the Japs are holding on to their stuffs.

Its the people that own souped up Porsche and Ferraries that you should be envious about !!! Man..what I'll do for a 993 GT2....;)

hatebobbarker
Car: 350z, 240sx(for sale)

id kill for the 959, and xj220 i saw the other day, they were amazing.

jdmfreak

I hear ya Id love a modded Ferrari sooooooo much. Oh that sound is so lovely. As with the Skyline thing, many tuners here want the skyline so badly, but very few actually get their hands on one. I guess its such a big deal because of this. My main reason for wanting one though is that I fell in love with the car when I first bought GT2. I remember scrolling down the list and then I saw a car that I never heard of. It was indeed the Skyline. Another of my reasons is that its a monster when tuned right. I wish our expenses were as cheap as it is over there.

SKAGEE
Car: cars

jdm:Grand Turismo!!! yeah.. during the 8 years of saving up for the Skyline,besides magazines and stuff, I only had that game to keep me motivated and in track to get one!!!..dude, I still remember being so mesmerised looking at the replay of the car after each race...anyway, if I had my way, a Pikes Peak Suzuki Escudo would also be in my collection too..LOL.

Anyway, I understand perfectly how you feel..8 years was long time and on the day I got the car, all I did was just gawk and stared at it and didn't drive it much.LOL..I remember waking up the next morning to make sure its still there..LOLOL

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”