First EX35 AWD UpRev Tuning Done!

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
Andybond
Car: 2010 Infiniti EX35

AWGD8 wrote:Still no one has done this except me?

If you have a 2008-2009 EX35 , I can actually tune your car using an Etune. After 3 years working on my car with the Uprev tuner version, I learned how to tune it safely. I am also an active contributor here
http://www.the370z.com/tuning/43384-smo ... ev-26.html

I have 370z/G37 members that I created throttle tables for their specific car.

Infact, I am currently working with a guy with 370z who has 308HP to the wheels on dyno who asked me if I could improve his setup more and I did. (Changing his throttle map and tweak his fuel ratio etc)

2010+ model need a ROM dump since the ECU is not supported so there is an extra $200 to pay via Uprev to get a base ROM so car can be tuned.

Big improvement on throttle response on daily commute!

PM me if interested.
Found this interesting topic after I placed an order for a Bully Dog 40417 GT Platinum Tuner to use with my 2010 EX, however have doubts now. My EX is very hungry for gas, usually 15mpg in City, and non responcive first couple of seconds from the stop. All of that and knowing that there is a 300 hp engine under the hood made me search for some solutions.. Now I'm wondering if I should use your help and get a real tune job :) Any advise where i Should start with UpRev? (BTW, I can't seem to be able to PM you..)

AWGD8
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD JOURNEY

Andybond wrote:
AWGD8 wrote:Still no one has done this except me?

If you have a 2008-2009 EX35 , I can actually tune your car using an Etune. After 3 years working on my car with the Uprev tuner version, I learned how to tune it safely. I am also an active contributor here
http://www.the370z.com/tuning/43384-smo ... ev-26.html

I have 370z/G37 members that I created throttle tables for their specific car.

Infact, I am currently working with a guy with 370z who has 308HP to the wheels on dyno who asked me if I could improve his setup more and I did. (Changing his throttle map and tweak his fuel ratio etc)

2010+ model need a ROM dump since the ECU is not supported so there is an extra $200 to pay via Uprev to get a base ROM so car can be tuned.

Big improvement on throttle response on daily commute!

PM me if interested.
Found this interesting topic after I placed an order for a Bully Dog 40417 GT Platinum Tuner to use with my 2010 EX, however have doubts now. My EX is very hungry for gas, usually 15mpg in City, and non responcive first couple of seconds from the stop. All of that and knowing that there is a 300 hp engine under the hood made me search for some solutions.. Now I'm wondering if I should use your help and get a real tune job :) Any advise where i Should start with UpRev? (BTW, I can't seem to be able to PM you..)

I would spend the money on Ecutek Etune. Look for Sebastian at http://www.specialtyz.com/contact.php

I had Uprev on my EX35, but sold it and went for Ecutek. This time I use it for my Q40.

Seb will explain more about the Ecutek. I bit expensive, but you can resell the kit for a good price if needs to remove the tune.

Carson_hu
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35

Hello, landlord. My car is EX35 RWD in 2008. I'm very interested in your changing ecu. Could you help me change it, too? My E-mail is [email protected]. Thank you.

Carson_hu
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35

Hello, landlord. My car is EX35 RWD in 2008. I'm very interested in your changing ecu. Could you help me change it, too? My E-mail is [email protected]. Thank you.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”