EX 35 Journey Pricing Revisited

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
SalsAsianMike
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD Journey

Sure did! Thanks for the congrats on my own thread!

Funny, when I ran into CaribMon at Passport, he noted that he had decided between the Dark Currant and the Tidewater. I had also narrowed it down to the same two and we ended up taking opposite colors.

But I still liked the Dark Currant and he liked the Tidewater. So I suggested switching cars occasionally, LOL! Probably won't happen!

CaribMon71
Car: 2009 FX50 Sport

Previous Car: 2008 EX35 Journey AWD

Hey, Mike! Don't be so sure about that. We can talk about it after we fully break in our new toys. Hope to see you around soon!

SalsAsianMike
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD Journey

Haha, ok then!

BTW - If you ever want to meet other Boriquas in the DC area, you should check out the DC Metro Rican Meetup group. Many of them are also members of the DC Salsa Meetup that I'm a part of and they're a great bunch of people.

To everyone else on the board, I apologize for the off topic discussion. Just trying to help out a new resident of the DMV (Dc/Md/Va). Maybe I should start a DC EX35 Meetup, LOL!

happynewowner

Just bought an EX-35 AWD Journey w/ navigation & tech pkgs. for $8,000 under MSRP. I got Dark Currant w/ wheat interior. What a fun car! Hope I got a good deal - I wouldn't buy an Acura after the salesman suggested I come back with my husband to negotiate!

dividedhighw
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD (Technology Pkg)

Hey happynewowner, welcome to our group!

Seems like you got a great deal too!!

Cheers,David

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”