Engine Hesitation question

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
FLQX50
Car: 2015 QX50

I have a 2015 QX50 with 87K. Six months ago, I started having engine hesitation when accelerating at a normal speed at no specific gear. Also, if I were to accelerate normally at speeds 50 to 70 MPH, I would sometimes get a slight hesitation with a very unique subtle vibration with low bass sound that is like crossing over a small section of cobblestone. I cleaned the mass airflow sensors, replaced the air intake filters, added a few fuel injector cleaners to my fuel tank, and it slightly helped the problem. I took it to my mechanic but he couldn’t figure it out. I took it to Infiniti and they had it for a week and Infiniti could not figure it out.

I started using using only premium gas and the problem went away until now. I just cleaned the throttle body and added two more fuel injector cleaners without any success. The problem seems to less pronounced when I am in Automanual mode.

Any ideas?

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Duplicate post deleted.

Just a friendly FYI:

Cross-posting (i.e. posting the same message in more than one forum board) is frowned upon. It's confusing and often counterproductive. Please choose the forum topic that is closest to your post, and place it there only. If you should create a post in one forum, and later realize it would be more appropriate in another forum, please delete the original before posting it again.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”