Anybody???

D3stro

Yes. lol

chickenhawk2
Car: 2010 Nissan Cube

I know right?

rwb
Car: 2011 Cube

Maybe I should have put "Naked Women or Nude Women", we might have gotten more responses.

OmargoesZero2Endless
Car: 2009 Pearl White Nissan Cube SL 6-Speed

The cube forums are not very active. I would love to go to a micro meet sometime. I loved the VWAudi scene there was so much enthusiasm and a family vibe in it. Let's get the micros out there! Let's get an annual venue going!

nissanbooger
Car: Nissan 350z

Question! I read somewhere that tower bars for Versa also work with Cubes?

D3stro

nissanbooger wrote:Question! I read somewhere that tower bars for Versa also work with Cubes?
Yes it will fit. The cube and first gen versa share a lot of the same component such as engine, transmission, suspension, brakes.

OmargoesZero2Endless

OMG. This Cube Forums are like a desolate real haunted house (no time sensitive pun intended) but seriously I want to hit up the NIssan Cube Facebook and get them all heated. The Cube's marketing was poor from the start, I blame the over investment of money into the Leaf which is not much of an electric car to me, even though it is selling fairly well. I really want to get the Cube people together. I have never met any of you! Who's down?

OmargoesZero2Endless

EVERYONE POST ON HERE. LET"s DEMAND A GTG AT NISSAN CORPORATE OR AT THE DESIGN CENTER!!! YEAHHHHH

https://www.facebook.com/nissancube?filter=2

OmargoesZero2Endless

I posted this...look for it...I have my baby picture up LOL

Hello Nissan Corporate,

I am loving my Nissan Cube more and more everyday, disregarding the new car issues I have had with it, however I am very saddened by the fact that the marketing was never there. It is an underrated car and definitely an awesome design exterior and interior wise. The package structurally is awesome as well. The pushed forward A-Pillar and hot tub inspired interior with the English Bulldog exterior is definitely something to turn heads. However, I was wondering if you guys could do something to get the Nissan Micro Car owners together. I would love to see the creativity the Cube scene has brought forth to the streets, especially the LA streets. I reside in Pasadena, and see a lot of enthusiastic owners around here (including myself) and would really love to see a coming together of owners and cars all over LA or maybe even California for now! I know Nissan is in San Diego and Irvine correct? Why not get something together and get the creative and anxious and extroverted owners over there and have a customer appreciation day. I know the internships have been becoming stronger on the design side and I cannot wait for what is next. I have had a little taste of what is coming but for those already enjoying their Nissan Micro cars...get us going again!!! The Nissan Cube forums are like a desolate old house with cobwebs and echos going through the walls.

CubeDriver.com would love to help out and I would love to as well! I know I am just one voice, but I am sure others would feel the same way!!! Help us out and do what you can! We would love it!!!

Sincerely and Best Regards,
Omar Rehman

_Boombox_
Car: 2009 Super Black Nissan Cube Krom

I believe that due to the low number of sales combined with the low power/speed potential, as well as a lack of aerodynamics, has led to these forums being a bit of a dead zone. I have seen a few Cubes around where I live but nobody that seems to care for its quirky, fun design or the spirit of the car itself. Very unfortunate.

OmargoesZero2Endless

I ain't quittin' now...well at least until the Idx comes out LOL jk

Return to “Cube Forum”