Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Ok fellas, tomorrow is the deadline.

If you are on the confirmed/not confirmed list, no worries. We'll get everything taken care of as far as hotel rooms. For anyone else that wants to join in, you have about 24 hours to get on the list for a hotel room.

Thanks all, can't wait to meet you crazy bastids...

ephatch02

What time that day is everything going to be kicking off? I have some guys over at Teck wondering. I wanted to give them some details, I am also going to call Cherry St. about possibly getting the beer garden for a little while.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

Andy,

Find out what time Northgate starts thier 3 games for $5, and that will be when we start off. We can head back to the hotel to park the cars after that, then head to either Cherry St or to Crappys, then finnish off the night at the other.

One thing though. Cherry St. isn't one of my favorite places to hang out. To many of the "I'm better than you" crowd for my tastes.

BallzDeep1.9L
Car: '02 WRX Wagon: SOLD
'93 240SX Coupe: SOLD
'11 Ram: SOLD
'11 F-150: rotted into oblivion
'17 Frontier: Basic AF

holy fat girls batman my account still exists... and yes neal i will be there, to drink be merry, and explain to peopleat cherry street how they are not better then me becuase they are stupid, and if they say, "well you know what son." ill say, "yes actually i do know what, but i dont really care about the what." then procede to use these bad **** macbeth kicks that i wear to stomp on the other persons overpriced italian loafers, and damn look at that signature on this post.. i havent had that car ina LONG time

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

What ever the guy above me says, don't listen to him. He is a self absorbed a** hat that only likes himself. But he is funny as hell when he want's to be.

See ya in a few weeks T!

ephatch02

Crappy's also has a party room we could use as well, I may be going down there tonight so I can find out. The 3 for $5 at Northgate starts at noon.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

Wow...last I remember it started at 5pm.

That's cool. I may need to run down to Canton though in the morning as I have to make sure my tux for Steve's wedding is going to fit my fat arse. So, I figure we can start everything around 5-ish, provided everyone gets in on time.

We really don't need a party room for all of this. We can just hang out in the game room, and they might possibly even have a band playin that night.

By the way. Take a look at my here on who is comming. If any of your guys from Tech want to get a room, let them know the situation. I figure we are going to need at least 5 rooms if they want to stay. If not, make a judgment call and reserve however many you need to.

Once you get the reservations made, shoot me an e-mail and let me know.

-Neal

UPDATE: People that have confirmed for the meet.

Confirmednchopprepomanmr1derephatch02nklndymwinez31laughingbullballzdeep1.9l

Possibly comming, but not confirmed, but most likely comming.slows13elwessol0nestarnvrplzd240

ephatch02

I got 6 rooms reserved on the 23rd, and a conference room.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

Aight...don't really need to the confernce room, but we can find some use for it. Maybe James and Chopp can bring a bull horn for some comic relief.

Thanks, Laptop.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

can i get a quick summary of whats going down?

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

Ok...here's what I have in mind.

I would like everyone to try and be in by 3:00pm. I understand that may not be possible because of road conditions, and I also know that will play a major role in whether or not some of you show...I totally understand.

Ok...So, about 4-ish, I figured we could get together in one of the confernce rooms for some order in pizza from one of the many places we have in town. Closest to the hotel is a Papa John's. Then after chowing down on some pies, heading out to the bowling alley for a few hours. The rates on Saturdays are 3 games for $5. Depending on how much BS-ing we do between frames and what-not, we can do just a standard 3 games, or 6 games. Figure on finishing up around 10pm then heading back to the hotel to park the cars.

Next is to head out to the bars. I know some of you can't drink, but I will have Andy talk to some of the establishments and make sure that we can have you guys in there as DD's. Most of the places serve food, so it's cool for you to be there. If you would rather just go back to the hotel and drink for a bit in the rooms, that is an option as well.(One thing I need to know...how many people are under the drinking age?)

After if any of you are interested, the next morning we can head someplace to watch some football, or just chill out for a bit, or even check out a couple of the other restauraunts for some lunch. Coney Island has some pretty greasy coney dogs for anyone interested.

Basically, this is just a chance for me to get together with some of the people I have been conversing with for the last two and half years. Since I am not cool enough to be able to make it back for the national meets. But hey, you all get to meet me, right.

Or if there is something or someplace you wanna check out. Check the first page where all the stuff is listed and we can go from there. I am open for any ideas on Sunday.

ANDY: I need you to get with some of the more known establishments, i.e. crappy's. Tell them what is going on and find out if we can have a couple of underage guys in there as DD. Explain the situation. If worse comes to worse, we go out to Applebee's or some other place, get a few tables and commence to havin fun there.

nvrplzd240
Car: 04 G35, 02 CBR600 f4i, 90 Sentra

you guys are gonna have to count me out

appearantly we have family coming here for christmas

next time by golly

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

nvrplzd240 wrote:you guys are gonna have to count me out

appearantly we have family coming here for christmas

next time by golly
Hey man, no worries. Thanks for the update. I'll take you off the list then.

Any of you other guys can confirm yet? Hopefully the weather will old out.

UPDATE: People that have confirmed for the meet.

Confirmednchopprepomanmr1derephatch02nklndymwinez31laughingbullballzdeep1.9l

Possibly comming, but not confirmed, but most likely comming.slows13elwessol0nestar

nklndym
Car: 91 Hardbody "NKLNDYM"
02 Ranger Edge "BKBRKR"

Well first off, i just want to let everyone know.. that there shall be no remarks, under any condition, of me dancing with fat ugly girls towards the end of a drinking night.. NONE whatsoever.. lol.........

anyways.. I know its everyones favorite place.. but having a few underage DD's at cherry st isnt going to be a problem. I know quite a few people that work there, bartenders, bouncers, people working the door.. shouldnt be a prob. And if that is a spot that we might want to kick it at, then i can set up an area, closed off with seats n tables n whatnot just for us.. to keep us in the corner away from the rest of the crowd.

Im sure i could get ahold of jen and talk to her about the situation also with crappys.. if she's working im sure there wont be a problem with that eather.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

Get it done, Jake. If you can get us into the beer garden at Cherry St. or get us a spot at Crappy's, that would be golden.

1 MORE WEEK!

nklndym
02 Ranger Edge "BKBRKR"

GOT ER DONE

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

What's the deal? What did you get done?

Also, Jake and Andy. I want you to meet me at the Broadview restaurnt at 1pm for lunch and discuss what we are going to do that day/night. People should start rollin in around 3pm.

I will get directions posted up this weekend.

I want a final check in on who is confirmed comming.

LaughingBull
Car: 97 240sx
72 521
77 620
74 cb550
76 cb550

Checking in.

ephatch02

nklndym wrote:Well first off, i just want to let everyone know.. that there shall be no remarks, under any condition, of me dancing with fat ugly girls towards the end of a drinking night.. NONE whatsoever.. lol.........

anyways.. I know its everyones favorite place.. but having a few underage DD's at cherry st isnt going to be a problem. I know quite a few people that work there, bartenders, bouncers, people working the door.. shouldnt be a prob. And if that is a spot that we might want to kick it at, then i can set up an area, closed off with seats n tables n whatnot just for us.. to keep us in the corner away from the rest of the crowd.

Im sure i could get ahold of jen and talk to her about the situation also with crappys.. if she's working im sure there wont be a problem with that eather.
u know it is going to happen you always end up with the fat girls at C. Street.

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

C33LaurelRacer wrote:What's the deal? What did you get done?

Also, Jake and Andy. I want you to meet me at the Broadview restaurnt at 1pm for lunch and discuss what we are going to do that day/night. People should start rollin in around 3pm.

I will get directions posted up this weekend.

I want a final check in on who is confirmed comming.
Better put my name in pencil. It's looking like I'm going to have to work for the princess next weekend. The owner's daughter pretty much sets her own schedule and plebians like me get the f'ing shaft.

If there is any way I can get out of it, I will, provided that I can keep my job.

Grrrrrrr...

nklndym
02 Ranger Edge "BKBRKR"

Got a spot at cherry st in the process of being reserved for us if needed.

Lunch sounds good... ill be there!

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

nklndym wrote:Got a spot at cherry st in the process of being reserved for us if needed.

Lunch sounds good... ill be there!
Werd, thanks, Jake

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

Wow, the time is almost uppon us. About 4 more days as I see it.

Ok, if any of you need directions, the easiest way to do this is to use a map program of some sort.

The address to the hotel is 29 Public Square, Galesburg, Illinois 61401

The main interstate that goes through town on the east side is I-74. We have U.S. Highway 34 on the north and western side of town.

I will get you guys directions here real soon on how to get to Galesburg.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

Here...I found this.thttp://www.mapquest.com/maps/m...otels

The hotel is no longer named the Ramada Inn, but at least you can get directions from there. Type in your exact address and go from there. Damn, this has been more of a problem than I thought it would be. I guess Mapquest hasn't updated in a while...lol

See you guys on Saturday!

xdabsx
Car: 96 240sx/92 240sx coupe/94 240sx vert/95 240sx/93 240sx hatch

how bout we meet at my garage and put in my sr20

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

xdabsx wrote:how bout we meet at my garage and put in my sr20
Umm...how bout not...

nklndym
02 Ranger Edge "BKBRKR"

to all the youngins... if we go out down to cherry st, as long as were there by... ****, cant remember if he said 10 or 11, but anyways, if your there before then, anyone can get in. Its pretty easy to get people in as long as you show up early, then just blend in with the crowd once they do start carding. Now if you want to try and sneak some beers thats up to you. Id say you'd probably have a 2% chance getting caught as long as your not stupid about it... but thats all up to you. So whoever is underage, and worried about us going to the bar... dont sweat it... keep cool, and you'll be alright.

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

anybody gonna be there Friday night?

ephatch02

I will be since thats where I live, i will proly be getting drunk and bowling

nklndym
02 Ranger Edge "BKBRKR"

yup, laptop and i live here so we'll be around

Return to “Midwest Region”