East coast March 8th sign in

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

OK now if we get conformation from the shop then we can start getting the money sent in and get it locked in!---Cnichols--- let us know whats going on at that end.ASAP

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

there are a few people in other threads that say they are interested, but thats all they have said. it sure would be nice if they would come. i know matt (sygerwulf) is down for the meet. i haven't talked to him in a while though. and he obviously hasnt' been on NICO any. but i told him about it and i know he said he would come. i wish i had his phone number.

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

Ok, I have talked to Anthony...but...no confirmation yet. Also, the track will only be open till 4 pm Central Time. Those coming in from more than a couple hours away will need to spend the night Friday night!!! Which will be fine, since there are already a couple of people that will be here...Me, Ben, Redrocket.

jEzTeR

SWEET Chris! Keep us posted,If we get the go ahead can we send you the money and you take care of it on your end?:confused:

cnichols

jEzTeR wrote:SWEET Chris! Keep us posted,If we get the go ahead can we send you the money and you take care of it on your end?:confused:

Yeah...that's the only way I see that we could do it. There's no way to save the track unless we have the full amount. We also need to decide on a price for those that show up and haven't paid I guess..??? Need some input on that...

rendereddreams
Car: life

Ok everyone, I just got off the phone with Chris, and got the information I needed about the meet. I won’t post it here because it isn’t my place. Things are going to start rolling here soon. Yes we have till March, but we all want this to be a good meet.

I am going to be designing flyers this week, and having them printed. Our three main target areas are BG, Lexington, and Louisville. We are going to set up contact people in each of the three areas to handle passing out the flyers and taking care of the people in their region.

Chris is in charge of BG.

I will be in charge of Lexington area

I need a couple of people for contacts in Louisville.

Your number will be put on the flyer so if you don’t want it out. Don’t ask to be the contact (we can still use you though).

Contact me, so we can discuss this. I want the flyer to be finished my wed. so please act quick.

My info is:Scott ElamCell (859) 333-8799Aol im: skippyhippyEmail: [email protected] (there is a “_ “in there)

Thanks, and let’s make this a good meet.

~Scott

tnpartsguy
Car: Gran Turismo for PS/PS2 Autocross

Chris, how about setting up a paypal acct for people to go ahead and pay?

slw240sx
Car: 1990 Ca18det 240sx Hatch

ok guys, so what are the plans im going to take a few days off work for thi,s i want to make sure i show up on the right day at the right time!! im traveling i think its going to be 5-6hrs down from dayton ohio, i want to make sure all is good and set!my motor swap is almost complete i just got the Ca18det into the new 240 i bought, i have to plug the wires all up then get the FMIC this week an see if she'll run good ! if all is well then its on to some light mods then what money i have to spare ill throw down on the meet !

im in for 50$ and im going to stop by some nationally regonized auto parts stores an see about some giftcertificates, i was thinking instead of an oil give away how bout a 50$ gift cert give away! that should near cover a basic tune up give me some feed back on what stores are near you !! and the details of this meet !!!!

Jon

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Plans are still for March 8th looks like we are right on track.

I met two more guy last nite who said they will come <for sure>.

Fred...:)

cnichols

Well guys, it looks like Anthony has decided to have the import meet after all. He said he is 100% sure (that's what HE said, but he always has kept his word in the past) that he is going to front the money. He's not even trying to make money, just come close to breaking even.

So....here's what he told me...we will open Beech Bend at 10 am on March 8th for Test & Tune until 1 pm when the racing will start. If the racing finishes early, I don't see why Test & Tune can't continue. It will be $20 to run and $5 to enter without racing.

There will be only 2 classes: Naturally aspirated and Power Adders with $100 prizes to the winners of each and a plaque for 2nd and 3rd. If this doesn't appeal to you....there will still be Test & Tune on Sunday for $10 as well.

Since the time frame is going to be rather early....I figure we can all congregate after Beech Bend to shoot the s*** and meet everyone. Hopefully, everyone will be spending at least one night if not both so that we all have a chance to meet.

I should be on AIM (midcnichols) for awhile tonight and most of tomorrow...feel free to e-mail with questions at cdnich01@bellsouth or talk on AIM.

PalmerWMD

Thats great news!Thanx for the hard work Chris.

I agree lets just all meet at the track at 10am and skip the Corvette museum.

The Louisville caravan can meet at Rallys at 9:30 local (EST) leaving at 10 local which will get us to BB around 10:30 am CST.

Lets put out the word !

Fred...:)

UncleBen

meet at the track? thats gonna be confusing for alota people. hmm. i sure hope we give good directions!!

jEzTeR

http://www.beechbend.com/directions.htmHey Ben get the track add. so I can try map~quest too...

PalmerWMD

The louisville and northern states crew will drive thru and find it ok.Cuz we will have at least some who will remember.

If a member local to BG (hint hint) could post real detailed directions from the interstate to teh track that should solve all problems.

It really <would > make it a lot smoother, if we all met at the track, and its not so hard to find either.

Out of staters, can email me for my cell number in case they get lost.

Fred...:thumbup

UncleBen

i can tell you how to get there, just not sure what street names are. i was up that way today also. if i had known to check, i would have written them down. dang

darkeagle
Car: Daily driver:1997 Isuzu Rodeo
Retired: 1980 Datsun 210 Wagon

I might see about when I come up for my early trip up to get look around I might try to get this guy my mom knows to come with me. He I think used to live up in KY soo he knows where all that is which is cool. Only thing is just getting him to come up early and Im still going to try to catch up with Ben, I'll still let you know on when Ben and maybe a couple others. I know I talked to one on Yahoo about that uhh....rendereddreams, I think.

But I know I'll be fine just get the right directions and all. :)

cnichols

jEzTeR wrote:http://www.beechbend.com/directions.htmHey Ben get the track add. so I can try map~quest too...

I e-mailed TonyVQ pretty detailed directions with a map as a Word document.

Anybody who needs directions, just e-mail me at [email protected] as long as you have Microsoft Word.

Also, Fred, because there are 3 threads for this meet, maybe there should be a sticky at the top with the latest info (directions, time, money, and Motel 6 number). I'll also try to get a site up with the map and all the info soon.

UncleBen

good idea chris. instead of having the attendees search through 3 threads to find all the info., i think it would be much easier to put it all in one thread, and make a sticky. it would make it much easier on everyone i'm sure!

PalmerWMD

I'll do this today

jEzTeR

I think thats a great IDEA too!:D

redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

Chris give me a call and forward the info to my email so I can take it and create a web page and throw it on team injection's website so everyone will know

Robbie

redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

ok everyone here are the map and directions cnichols gave me to post up

http://www.teaminjection.com/beechbend.htm

Robbie

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

I would like to make a suggestion on the meeting place (pre-meet) in Louisville the morning of March 8th. Instead of having it at the Rally's where we have met before, how would you feel if we moved the meeting location to the Meijer on Preston right off the Gene Snyder (I-265)? I think this may be a better location because:

1. We are going to have A LOT more cars there this time around and there is a lot more room in the Meijer lot than in the Rally's one.

2. It will be much easier to line up before we head out because of the extra room.

3. We will be making all right turns and be dealing with less traffic lights. Right out of Meijer, right onto I-265 and right onto I -65. Much much easier than trying to make a left onto Preston at Rally's even with a light, the only light we will have to worry about is the one at Meijer and that will be a right turn, and it will help us all stay together.

What's everyone think??

jEzTeR

Not a bad idea Tony.Its still close enuff to the old Rallys location and yet a bit better for the reasons listed in your post.What do you think Fred?

PalmerWMD

I think thats a good idea now I will just have to change my directions in my sticky..:(

Fred...

jEzTeR

Ok sounds good ill chang it on my stuff also.:thumbup

PalmerWMD

Jezter are u still doing the flyers?

Fred...:thumbup

I30

If I dont go to the meet in BG then I will go to the premeet in Louisville.

jEzTeR

Quote »Jezter are u still doing the flyers[/quote] Yeah Fred im going to try and get a copy of what some of the other people's Flyers to use the best one.I dont like mine much for some reason.Ill let you know.:D

cnichols

If you guys could wait on the final cuts of the flyers until I can get you the logo of the shop who is sponsoring this event I would appreciate it.

I would feel bad if we advertised this as our own meet when he's going to be fronting all the money for it. I think he at least deserves to have his company name on it.

If you don't agree, that's fine, just wanted to let you know what I was thinking and that I am getting a copy of the logo in the next couple of days.

Return to “Central Region”