Dunno what to say...

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
TOPSECRT88
Car: S14

wow, no one, not even satan should have that done to their car. Ecspecially a beautiful S13 like that. Im really sorry to hear. I hope you find out who did it so you can take some action.

HolyShiznit
Car: Working on my car

95_240sx wrote:Well my first reaction when I saw you posted this was...well...im not going to post that. It sucks that it happened...but you are somewhat known for running your mouth to people.

Hopefully you find out who did it and can take legal action.

Rick
I expected nothing less from you Rick. And as for running my mouth, what I say is truth and backed up everytime. Also I learned a lot from you, cause you do the same. But yes, bottom line is, it's pretty messed up to do this. The fixing part of it is going slowly, I will have some cleanup shots for you guys tomorrow. It won't be pretty, but I might do a write up on how to remove paint from CF hoods.

Dark-Hawk
Car: 90 240SX SE

Wow I'm sorry to see that man .. that's absolutely horrible. I have no idea why people mess with other peoples cars, it just makes NO sense at all.. I hope you're able to some how find out who did this.

Chezedik
Car: 1991 Nissan 240sx

Probably some Honda kid you smoked...

dj_hype
Car: A Nissan

that really sucks man. i've done some ****ed up stuff to get back at people but i would never screw with someones car. no matter if they drove a $250,000 Ferrari or a $250 Tercel. Knowing the luck of us tuners, you will probably never find out who did this. and if you do, they will probably get out of it because the whole legal system looks down on modified vehicles.

keep your head up. if your sound system got ****ed, check http://www.cardiscountstereos.com really good prices on brand new stereo stuff. peace man and good luck on finding the guys that did this.

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Ex buddy of mine slept with my GF of 4 years when I was in Hockey camp for a week. She told me about it when I came home, she was hammered, no excuse, but I've used it before so...

But in the heat of the fury, since I am Irish and do drink quite a bit, I would have smashed his windows in as well. Not saying this is the same thing in your case HS, but it's an example of how one can react without being able to rationaly think things through.

Still jacked up all the same.

Pink is still funny though...lol.

Oh and Rick...I can't believe you said he runs his mouth...LMAO. Mr. Concete himself....LOL. Yeah Yeah I know, your car is still faster then mine...

Love Ya

95_240sx
Car: My baby (car)

WDRacing wrote:Oh and Rick...I can't believe you said he runs his mouth...LMAO. Mr. Concete himself....LOL. Yeah Yeah I know, your car is still faster then mine...

Love Ya
Well, it wasnt what I was going to originally say, just because these things are usually a touchy matter, and, not matter what some people think, I *DO* know when to shut my mouth....I just dont always do it. As far as you learning from me...must not have, because you guys are still playing catch up to me

I also draw the line when someones car gets ****ed with. I have been the victim of this before. Back just after I graduated we were partying and got into a bru-ha-ha with some 'gang bangers'...after they were out numbered and going downhill quickly, they ran out the door. They picked up a retaining wall stone and it went in the drivers window and out hit the passenger side door panel. I still have the stone at my parents house. Somehow it ended up chipping the hell out of the paint on the roof of the car just above the drivers window. Shortly after this happened, a friend borrowed my car to take his girlfriend home, and decided to try some drifting...and it didnt go so well. Ever seen an aluminum wheel explode? Its kind of cool actually. He ended up sliding it through my boss's fence into their backyard. I also got stuck with the bill since insurance screwed me.

Anyways, good luck Jon. You might not find out who did it for quite awhile. I didnt find out who the actual person was who put the rock through my window until one night when he came to a party I was having at my house and I overheard him talking about it...yeah...payback is painful.

Rick

Edub1
Car: 89 240sx KA-T

Man, that is so messed up. Got any enemies? I can see some stupid kids with paint, but it takes some serious intentions to do that to a windshild. And they hit it from 2 directions too. Was there a big rock nearby or something that might have fingerprints? Was yours the only car hit?

That looks like water based paint though - should come off with some time & elbow grease.

95_240sx

Even if there were fingerprints, good luck trying to get the cops to do anything about it. I am guessing that the eugene cops are about as useful as portland police? I can recall the Salem police being d!ck when I lived there.

Rick

HolyShiznit

Stupid cops wouldn't do anything. Wouldn't come out or anything. I traced the paint can back to Jerry's it was a cash transaction so I coudln't get any debit information and they wouldnt' let me look at security tapes because I wasn't a police officer.....

aquaman

You don't know me, but I wanted to offer my sympanthy for the ****ed up way some jack*** had to go and **** with your car. I've had some bad luck with folks busting out my windows from time to time, but that is just not right at all. Just keep your head up, usually folks that do this crap end up getting their just desserts one way or another.

matt black
Car: 89 Nissan 240sx ka24de

one word ~~ Karma ~~

skatanic28
Car: 96 240sx

HolyShiznit wrote:Stupid cops wouldn't do anything. Wouldn't come out or anything. I traced the paint can back to Jerry's it was a cash transaction so I coudln't get any debit information and they wouldnt' let me look at security tapes because I wasn't a police officer.....
reallllly sorry to hear about all this. i HATE stupid kids.

if you can find out the time of transaction, and if they had the cameras working at that time, you should be able to contact the police department so that the tapes get released. keep riding peoples asses until something gets resolved.

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

HolyShiznit wrote:Stupid cops wouldn't do anything. Wouldn't come out or anything. I traced the paint can back to Jerry's it was a cash transaction so I coudln't get any debit information and they wouldnt' let me look at security tapes because I wasn't a police officer.....
god damn i hate cops. heres what you have to do. First, give any firearms you have to friends (so you dont do anything stupid) next, go to the police station, and DEMAND action. start yelling about how you pay your taxes, and if they dont do anything then, find out where one of them lives and do this EXACT thing to their car. Then perchance they just might look at that video tape. Also calling them pigs and telling them to get off their fat asses works pretty well too. If all else fails, bribe the store to show you the tapes.

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

95_240sx wrote: I didnt find out who the actual person was who put the rock through my window until one night when he came to a party I was having at my house and I overheard him talking about it...yeah...payback is painful.

Rick
cmon you cant leave us hanging like that... what did you do?!

Edub1
Car: 89 240sx KA-T

That is some strong evidence. DO NOT go to the cops. You need go to your city attorney or county prosecutor. This is who makes the call, not the cops. I'd hurry while the hardware store still has the tapes. Their finger prints will be on the paint can if you have it. Unfortunatly so will other peoples but it's a start. Also, be polite - it will get you a lot further.

95_240sx

He got his *** kicked. Not completely by me either. I was a little too intoxicated to do much. Roomates got em.

Rick

NoTcHbAcK240sx

yeah well i got my **** keyed today at work.. sux aswell

projectka-t
Car: 1995 nissan 240sx

If the property owner will not work with you I would call the installation company of the camera system, I have had this happen to me a few times! and when something like this happens I call my customers and get them to work with me. and you get what you need in the end!

If the installation company is a local they will be more than willing to make sure you get the vid. you need to give to the popo's "It makes us look really GOOD!!!!"

Hope this helps!Billy

Mustangs_Suck

Someone keyed the work F U C K on the top of my car. I just laugh when I see it, because it's so ridiculous. I don't know if I bought it like that or if it happened recently..I was just looking one day and I saw F U C K randomly scratched onto my roof

But anyways man, sorry to hear about that. I have never screwed with someone's ride, and don't think I ever could...it can really mess up a person financially, and emotionally (pending how attacted to the car they are).

You should just paint the whole car pink to spite them

Chezedik
Car: 1991 Nissan 240sx

Then people would think of Yashio Factory.

xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

only ****ed with a kids car once. i really dont do that sort of thing. this kid deserved it though. he stole $700 from a friend of mine, so once we found out who it was we keyed a big ole pen15 on his roof, balls and everything.

sorry to hear what happened HS. any updates yet on the condition of the car? you promised new pictures!

HolyShiznit

UPDATE:

Lots of elbow grease, some careful cleaning, 2 toothbrushes, 1 large bristle brush, lots of vacuuming, and 450 dollars worth of repairs. These pics also show off the new wheels and tires I bought, now I have to pay for those and the repairs, ugh. Enjoy!

xTearsFallForeverx
Car: 1990 s13 Fastback

nice job man. you cant even tell anything happened. id keep lobbying to find out who did it and press serious charges. there are ways to get it done.. you just have to keep trying. gl with everything

hannibal
Car: Red Line to Glenmont

Glad you got it all cleaned up.

Hope you find those bastards...

7GrandGrenade
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx

Good job on getting all that pink paint off.

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”