Driver's Side Mirror

1962-1965 Datsun L320 and NL320 forums - The truck that started it all in the US. All 320-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
famousyellowz

Anyone know what the original location is for the driver's side mirror?  Mine was inthe coner of the fender near the door.  Had to open the door in order to remove it.

Also, what is the original mirror? (just to make sure I have it)

LilDat
Car: Datsun NL 320, Datsun U320 (the runchwagon) 1972 Datsun 510 wagon

If you check out our manuals it shows various pictures of the mirrors on the fender. I'm not sure how practical that is going to be on the passenger side. I've checked both of my NL fenders and I can't find a trace of one being mounted on the fenders so I'm not much help. I did buy a pair of lucas reproduction on ebay that was reasonable and looked like what I saw. Mine had mirrors mounted to the fender so close to the door that if you opened it wide you hit the mirror. I'm going to mount mine about 20 inches from the front of the doors. I guess I'll have to look through the windshield to see the passenger side!:D Hopefully some of our West coast folks can help with this one.

mklotz70

as far as I know...this is stock location...

brunop

Hi All,

In Oz they are six inch's from the front chrome headlight on both guards, nearly above the front wheel. not at the back of the guards like mklotz 70 vehicle? :shock: Every country & states has rules on where they go on the guard so be carefull with local laws Famousyellowz.

Keep Cruzn in datto style folks & with safely in mind please Folks 

Cheers all

Bruns :

phlebmaster
Car: 1973 240z L26 4spd rip roar and ready to go!

Pics restored

famousyellowz

Yes, Thank you! My apologies.

Return to “Datsun 320”