Drift Showoff In Cali

Including HI and CA
BuudWeizErr

Well guys, I hate to do it to you, but it looks like I will not be in attendance. My mom got me a temp job working 6 days straight, for 11 bucks an hour, 8 hours/day + 3 hours overtime/day. When alls said and done, I'll have about $1000 extra to throw at my car, so I'm going to have to skip the event. Sucks, but I need money. Edgar, I'll send your money order back to you, you can have it refunded. I will be at the 3/15 meet though.

Man this sucks, had to be right in the middle of Drift Showoff.

keepitmovin
Car: Cars, Girlfriend, money

Whatevers best for your car. At least you'll go home with 1000$ and me like -50. But memories are priceless :) . But my car is still extremly slow...:( I would work too..

Anand

BuudWeizErr wrote:Well guys, I hate to do it to you, but it looks like I will not be in attendance. My mom got me a temp job working 6 days straight, for 11 bucks an hour, 8 hours/day + 3 hours overtime/day. When alls said and done, I'll have about $1000 extra to throw at my car, so I'm going to have to skip the event. Sucks, but I need money. Edgar, I'll send your money order back to you, you can have it refunded. I will be at the 3/15 meet though.

Man this sucks, had to be right in the middle of Drift Showoff.

Nawww... Ryan... you can't do that to me... you were supposed to help me install my short shifter! =) it's all good... you gotta do what you gotta do... I'm sorry to hear that thoguh... I might come to the 3/15 meet now..

Cloudedone
Car: Cars, Drifting, Auto Mechanics, Army, Chicks

hmm, just heard of the event, i'm from nothern cali... wonder if it would be worth the drive... ah well my cars all stock anyways so it'd be a joke to compete anyways, but it would still be fun! I don't know maybe i'll make it if so look for the stock maroon 91 hatch running 5 lugs and S14 5blade wheels...

keepitmovin

So whats the car count now Anand?:confused:

Anand

I am going for sure, you are going for sure, Bryan is going for sure... so so far the count is 3... I know others have posted sayign they will be coming and I think that is like another 2-3 people said they will meet up... but I can't say much for the others.. I know the 3 of us for sure.. unless Bryan will pull out as well.. in which case, I will be pissed off

Cloudedone
Car: Cars, Drifting, Auto Mechanics, Army, Chicks

hey black240 and keekitmovin, just talked to my boy and we are considering coming down for the event, i'd be in my maroon 91 hatch and he would be in his white 91 hatch... are you guys from the area at all we are both looking for a cheap place to stay saturday night at... i got sunday covered... but we'd be up to meeting up if you all want to. (were from eureka CA so we got to drive saturday and then we leave sunday night and goto my boys place in fremont)

Anand

Cloudedone wrote:hey black240 and keekitmovin, just talked to my boy and we are considering coming down for the event, i'd be in my maroon 91 hatch and he would be in his white 91 hatch... are you guys from the area at all we are both looking for a cheap place to stay saturday night at... i got sunday covered... but we'd be up to meeting up if you all want to. (were from eureka CA so we got to drive saturday and then we leave sunday night and goto my boys place in fremont)

damn..that's a helluva drive.. but that's dope that you guys are going to drive down... I'm in Anaheim.. unfortunetly I wouldn't know of any hotels around for you to check into but I would recomend going to Hotels.com , you will find cheap deals there. I found a few hotels from there that I stayed at when I've gone on trips...

BuudWeizErr

Anand, go to the 3/15 meet and I'll do your short shifter for you.

Anand

yea, I'll have to do that but regardless of that.. I still wanted you to go.. My car is running great now! =) it sux... oo well, next time..

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

Black240 wrote:I am going for sure, you are going for sure, Bryan is going for sure... so so far the count is 3... I know others have posted sayign they will be coming and I think that is like another 2-3 people said they will meet up... but I can't say much for the others.. I know the 3 of us for sure.. unless Bryan will pull out as well.. in which case, I will be pissed off

Haha, would you be pissed off, really? :) I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go, just debating whether or not to bring my girlfriend (no, it's not a blowup doll, and YES, she is real). Sorry Anand, I know you were lookin forward to seeing the damn thing, but hey, stick to guys, will ya? Ok, so when's the last day to buy tickets?

quote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Originally posted by BuudWeizErr Well guys, I hate to do it to you, but it looks like I will not be in attendance. My mom got me a temp job working 6 days straight, for 11 bucks an hour, 8 hours/day + 3 hours overtime/day. When alls said and done, I'll have about $1000 extra to throw at my car, so I'm going to have to skip the event. Sucks, but I need money. Edgar, I'll send your money order back to you, you can have it refunded. I will be at the 3/15 meet though.

Man this sucks, had to be right in the middle of Drift Showoff. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew it. And you told me that I was dumb for missing it. Hehe :)

Anand

drifter wrote:Haha, would you be pissed off, really? :) I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go, just debating whether or not to bring my girlfriend (no, it's not a blowup doll, and YES, she is real). Sorry Anand, I know you were lookin forward to seeing the damn thing, but hey, stick to guys, will ya? Ok, so when's the last day to buy tickets?

I don't know when is the last day but just buy them asap... you can bring your GF if you want to. If she is down with that...

Stock-S13

well ok now that ryan is out :( are we gonna be there earlie enough to get to the door so i can buy aticket or if anyone else is willing to buy my ticket and ill give that money order i sent to buud.. anyone this thing is a week away so if i dont get any reponds i guess iam out too.:( -edgar

keepitmovin

Stock-S13 wrote:well ok now that ryan is out :( are we gonna be there earlie enough to get to the door so i can buy aticket or if anyone else is willing to buy my ticket and ill give that money order i sent to buud.. anyone this thing is a week away so if i dont get any reponds i guess iam out too.:( -edgar

I second that. :help

Anand

yea, we are going to be there early enough... the show starts at 10.. we are meeting up at 8:30 and it is like 30 min (if even taht) away from the track. so we should be there by like 9-9:30... and that is in plenty of time for yo guys to buy your ticket!

Anand

Alright....

I want to know who will meet up at the puente hills mall!!!

The reason I want to know is if no one is going to meet, I sure as hell don't want ot wake up that early and go there..

I have bought my ticket ALREADY so I am going for SURE!

Doesn't matter if anyone else is going.. I'm going

so please let me know if you guys want to meet up... it's ok if no one wants to but just let me know so I don't drive out there and sit there forever without anyone showing up.....

and if yo u guys could post your phone numbers for me so I can call you if you are late or something...

yeswepromise

i shall be there, i just bought my ticket today.

Anand

good... and you WILL meet up with me at Kryspe cream right???

keepitmovin

Im going for sure. Just need to buy my ticket hopefully they dont sell out at the door...:(

Stock-S13

alright iam in.. anand do you still have my email adress shoot me one. here it is unless you forgot or somthing [email protected] or "Relentless S13" on aim ussualy on like at 9 to talk to ryan... but lets talk about how to get there (ie:directions etc..)-edgar

yeswepromise

yeah Anand i will go. i got somebody to cover me at work so everything is good. 562 682 5736 is my phone if you want to call me or whatever.

keepitmovin

Call me up too if you need anything....626-824-8214

Anand

cool... so we have atleast 4 of us that are going to meet up.. that's better than nothing.... the directions to get the the mall are on this thread... just go back a few pages ... after that.. I have printed out directions to the place so we should be set... or all of you can just go to mapquest and print out your own directions to the place.. anthing is fine with me...my number is 714-325-2841 so if yuo guys wanna call me..

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

Hi, I'm Bryan.I like small furry animals, long walks on the beach, and romantic dinners by candlelight.Give me a call if you're ready to spend a night full of magic and romance with a great guy.My phone number is 911, extension 1. Ask for Bryan. ;)

Anand

drifter wrote:Hi, I'm Bryan.I like small furry animals, long walks on the beach, and romantic dinners by candlelight.Give me a call if you're ready to spend a night full of magic and romance with a great guy.My phone number is 911, extension 1. Ask for Bryan. ;)

Bryan.. we all know you like gerbils! but you shouldn't go running around telling people that... i mean.. I got to know you before i found that out so it was OK... but others won't want to meet up with you if they find it out before hand... =)

Stock-S13

yeah, iam in too heres my number if anything should come up. 909 887-9450

Anand

do any of you know if b240 is going.. he said he was going to go with a buddy of his!?!?!?

Anand

so far we have 5 including me... and if b240 and his buddy will meet up then that will make it 7..

and if those guys form up north come downt hen that will be 8! that will be nice to have 9 car caravan!!

yeswepromise

Anand, so how long have you been trying to get a meet together? looks like it is actually going to happen.

Anand

man... i have tried like a million times... we actually ended up having a little meet while going to the socal240sx meet.. I met up with Ryan (budwiezer), steve and jeff... don't know their e-mail address but they were cool.. I hope they come this time.. and BRyan (drifter) who met us at the meet... lazy ***... but this time it should be biger.. and then the next should be even bigger... you know word of mouth gets around and so it should be cool

Return to “California Region”