Drift Showoff In Cali

Including HI and CA
drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

Stock-S13 wrote:yeah i know i'vve been thinkinag about all week...=) anywho anyone else concerned about the rain? so 8:30 huh that means leave here by what time 7' ish... but yeah hope everyone shows up hey what are we gonna do after, eat coffee shop what?-edgar

You can't eat the coffee shop, lol.

After we meet, we're going to Irwindale. That's the plan.

Anand

yup... once we meet up.. I'll give you guys time to drool over my car. =)... j/k... but we will just kick it and yea, maybe get some breakfast or something.. I am going to a party sat night so I'm probably going to wake up feeling like s h i t!!!

drifter

Or you'll probably wake up feeling like your s h i t got pushed in by some guy. Who knows? : )

I'll probably be hungry, breakfast is the way to go.

Anand

drifter wrote:Or you'll probably wake up feeling like your s h i t got pushed in by some guy. Who knows? : )

I'll probably be hungry, breakfast is the way to go.

what the hell does that mean?? in anycase... breakfast does sound good... so that's what we will probably end up doing...

Stock-S13

ahh the sarcasim never ends with you huh bryan? what i meant to say is after the Drift event what are we going to do, but breakfast sounds alright with me.. and i have no drooling time for me damn ricey rims.. uhh and the two bumps ppl have given me on my rear bumper.. but whatever -edgar

Anand

I can't hang out after the event.. gotta go home to the wifey! I also have a lot of s h i t to take care of this weekend

keepitmovin
Car: Cars, Girlfriend, money

Hell yea I got the day Off! :ylsuper So yea I gotta leave after the show too. Gonna buy my ticket now. Im just so excited. And breakfeast does sound good.:yummy . So we are all going to kick it at the drift show?

yeswepromise

Quote »... but yeah hope everyone shows up hey what are we gonna do after, eat coffee shop what?[/quote] ummm there is a meet that goes on every sunday night at like 7:30 PM at a place called Life Plaza in Rowland Heights. i am thinking about maybe stopping by there after the event depending on what time the event is over. i went there last week and it was pretty cool. dozens of WRXs were there as well as some 7s and 86s and some S14s(one being mine);) its pretty cool because it is hassle free. security does not care how many people are there.

keepitmovin

Life plaza is like a car show on the weekends. Always took for granted that the security dont bother us, never really thought about that. Anywho :cool:

drifter

Stock-S13 wrote:ahh the sarcasim never ends with you huh bryan? what i meant to say is after the Drift event what are we going to do, but breakfast sounds alright with me.. and i have no drooling time for me damn ricey rims.. uhh and the two bumps ppl have given me on my rear bumper.. but whatever -edgar

Hehe, I just like messing with you man...you and Anand. : )Never take it personally though, ever...I'm just trying to be funny and sometimes I am and most of the time, I'm not.Lookin forward to meetin ya, Edgar....

keepitmovin

Can we have a caravan update? I already know drifter, yeswepromise, and anand are going. Anyone else?

drifter

Drifter, Black240, yeswepromise, keepitmovin, Stock-S13

I think those are it for right now...I'm gonna ask my other S14 friend if he's up for it.

b240

I dont think im going to be able to make this one , i have to work at 1:30 pm. =\

drifter

C'mon man...I have work at 3:30 but I'm still gonna go. :)

keepitmovin

How long are you going to stay then drifter

drifter

Hmmmm, man.......I'll probably leave around 12-1PM or somethin....to tell the truth, I'm kinda more looking forward to the little pre-meet we're having than the showoff...:)

keepitmovin

Yea me too. I might leave early too (around 2).

Stock-S13

iam not iam ashamed at the fact i have ricey rims and a even worse paint but hey gotta do it.. wanna meet people in the 240 community and most of all hang out with ppl who aren't in high school.-edgar

keepitmovin

my bad haha

klorocks
Car: paintball, skydiving, airsoft, driving - ya know anything for a thrill

Hope to see you guys there Someone wanna e-mail me a # and ill give a call? I wanna meet up with you guys, maybe parking lot or somethin. GOt the day off of work, and lookin to take some good video, maybe ill get a bit of your rides, im right near the track, so wont be able to meet a t the mall, someone mail me [email protected]

drifter

I think we gave out our numbers a couple of pages before this one....check it out, we wanna meet up with you!

Stock-S13

i feel as if i should apoligize, but i wont!!(j/k) no go ahead and go i look forward to meeting everyone and taking shots for having a beater..-edgar

drifter

keepitmovin wrote:I am a senior in hs but sure as hell dont act like it. If thats a problem with anyone then thats cool just let me know.I was just trying to meet other 240 owners since most 240 owners here (home town) are way too uptight, Or in general any one with an interest in "imports" any feel they accomplish something by staring me down...:rolleyes.. I just wanted to make some new friends before I move to San Diego for school this summer. My girlfriend goes to UCSD and Im moving in this summer with her and two friends that have been going there for some time now. Since I see no 240 community there.. but now im just rambling on...So is it cool that I go. If not thats cool. Most if not all hs kids get on my nerves. And i can see the stereotype.

I know what you mean man...I used to be skeptical about 240 owners as well, but you just kinda have to walk around and talk to people, get to know them...most of them are just really shy I guess. If it still means anything, I still want you to go because your car is a 240 and it's tight. Seriously, I mean, I love black S13s...:) Forget about those high school kids...like all mammals, they eventually mature into adults...

Well, some of them. :)

Stock-S13

my god was my comment really that outrages dude iam a high school student myself... iam a junior, iam only 17..

-edgar

keepitmovin

Hahaha ok I misunderstood you I feel so stupid I know what your saying now. Sorry Stock s13, I just read wrong and just have some issue's :pface . Any ways Im going Im going. I didnt post it as a threat or anything just didnt want to go drive over there if I wasnt welcomed. PS: My car sucks drifter youll see when you get up close..hehe ;) . See you guys there!

yeswepromise

it was great meeting everyone! Anand, David, Bryan, Edgar. Anand- the picture with you and Koguchi looks good, i just need to get it on my computer so i can send it to you. i look forward to the next meet and see if anyone has any new mods or whatever.

keepitmovin

I wouldnt bet on me having a new mod.:( Times are rough. Anyways good time, tons of pics. Brian what time did you leave? Did you see signal auto go for another round?

yeswepromise

i left at like 4. the signal and falken cars went around many times. i actually left early so it is possible they went around many more times.

Anand

damn.. I wanted to stay but I took off at 12:20... had to go home to the wifey and go eat and stuff.. had tons of work to take care of. but I hear D1 is comming in 3 months... are you guys ready for that!!?!? I know I am.. it was cool to meet up with all you guys! we should do it more often...and Brian, can't wait to see the picture... send it on over as soon as you get it uploaded...

drifter

Definitely worth the 9 bucks. :)

I have some crappy pics uploaded, but I can send the full ones to your guys' e-mail addresses. Here's the url (just a select few pics):http://www.geocities.com/veryk....html

Return to “California Region”