Detailing Forum Guidelines

From wax to washes, the Detailing Forum should be used for questions and ideas concerning exterior and interior cleaning and appearance
PrinzII

Welcome to the Official NICO Club Detailing Forum. As someone once said, "With as many times as some of us wash our cars, it might as well be a "mod." Truer words were never spoken. There are some items that can cost as much as or more than some of the Greddys you may have on your Nissans (e.g. a Sensei Steam Extractor can cost over $1000).

Truth be told, there are a myriad of products out there for the purpose of making your Maxima (or any car) clean and shiny. Many of us can have spectacular results using Nu Finish and Turtle Wax whereas others can have the same results using Klasse, Blackfire, Zaino, or Clearkote. The point I am making here is that we do not need to be bashing the choice of product someone may be using. If it works for him/her, then let it ride. Any thread I see violating this will be closed and deleted without warning and the offender banned without warning.

Another thing is that there is no such thing as a "stupid question" when it comes to detailing. Many of us are not sure of what to use or how to use it properly. That does not give us "veterans" the right to flame someone if they ask a question that is simple to us. We need to be cognizant of the fact that we were once newbies and needed a "vet" to give us a hand. Any thread flaming a newbie will have the offending posts removed.

If there are any pro detailers among us, we encourage sharing tips and tricks. If we can get good results in less time, the better we will feel about doing it.

Another thing I also encourage is sharing/sampling of products. if you have something you would like to share, by all means, share the wealth.

With that said, happy detailing!

Threads selling products or advertising are not allowed in the detailing forum. Any threads in violation of this will have the threads removed and the originator banned without warning.

Return to “Detailing Forum”