Dealership Experiences -Service & Sales

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Iconic
Car: Nissan

Post your experiences with Infiniti Dealers, to help others. Indicate thumbs up or down, give name and location.

loystock
Car: 10 Pilot, 97&03 Q45s, 97 I30 and 06 M35 Sports (04 G35 & 99 I30-RIP)

Beshoff Infiniti-San Jose, CA...best in the Bay Are.

Arsenal_fan
Car: 2006 M35

loystock wrote:Beshoff Infiniti-San Jose, CA...best in the Bay Are.
+1

Also, Sewell in Dallas/fort worth area (DFW TX).

EniGmA1987
Car: '06 Infiniti M35 Sport

Riverside Infiniti, great service and an honest dealership. Not pushy at all. Some of the best prices around on things like warranty as well.

Blastphemy
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56
2010 Infiniti FX50

We have four Infiniti dealerships close to where I live in the San Fernando Valley in CA, and all of them have their good and bad. Every dealership seems to have those 2 or 3 salespersons who know less than the customer (and who are inevitably the ones who greet you when you walk in...D'oh!), 1 or 2 who know as much as the passionate fans who post here on NicoClub, and the rest all fall somewhere in the middle. For example, I walked into one dealership last month and asked when the M35h was going to be released, and the salesperson said it was at least a year away...uh huh. A different guy tried to tell me that the 2011 M37 was faster than the 2010 M45...not! The moment crap like that comes out of a salesperson's mouth, I thank them and ask for the fleet manager. :chuckle:

I wasn't very happy with the sales experience at Miller Infiniti in Van Nuys, so I stopped going there, even though I felt their service department was the best of the four. (If I hadn't looked up actual money factors and residuals online and forced the sales manager's hand, they would have screwed me on my FX50 lease, despite my having VPP which is supposed to prevent nonsense like that.)

Parkway Infiniti in Valencia/Santa Clarita gave me the best sales experience, and while their service department is good, they're very slow and always underestimate the amount of time an appointment will take. The salespersons with whom I dealt were completely honest and above-board when laying out the lease terms for my 2011 M, and there was no pressure nor any questionable psy-ops closing techniques attempted.

Salespersons at Glendale Infiniti were very professional and even pulled a car off the showroom floor just so I could see the Malbec Black color in the sunlight.

Infiniti of Thousand Oaks actually cashed a deposit check I gave them to hold a 2011 M for me back in March last year, so that's the last time I'll ever go there. (They lost a guaranteed sale over that, and they had to cut me a check right back much to their chagrin.)

I'll never understand how a salesperson who works at a car dealership could possibly know less than a person just walking in off the street. Salespersons have access to a lot more internal information, even with the Internet acting as the great equalizer, and it's their job! I don't really spend that much time reading Infiniti message boards, checking infinitinews.com, checking the main Infiniti website, and reading product brochures - maybe 1-2 hours a week at most. And yet the other day while I was in for a service appointment, I had to correct a salesperson who was trying to tell a customer that the M has Around-View Monitor, and that the FX has Blind Spot Intervention. Grrrr....

Theo
Car: 2006 M35X - sold (now 18 Accord Touring)
2012 Xterra SV 4x4

For those in the Toronto Area....

Willowdale Infiniti - Rating F- .......... Hands down the worse service I've seen in decades and at least one technician should be assigned to tuning up bicycles. I wont go near them again and neither should you.

Downtown Infiniti - Rating A- .... Good customer service. Technician lacked attention to detail in at least 2 visits hence the A minus rating.

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Arsenal_fan wrote:Also, Sewell in Dallas/fort worth area (DFW TX).
Sewell gives us a discount if you buy parts from them and let them know you are from NICO. Just an FYI.

For those in the area of Albany, NY (doubt it).

I use Lia Infiniti and primarily work with Matt (service guy). Me and him get along and he's always very helpful to me. I definitely don't have any qualms with them when I go through him.

Also, added this to the FAQ thread.

bhrees
Car: 2011 M37x in platinum graphite with graphite interior and premium package

Airport Infiniti in Brookpark Ohio (Cleveland suburb) The executive manager notified me i was in the Employee Purchase Program and sold me the car for 2250 LESS than i was offering. i was very impressed with that

pedsemdoc
Car: 2013 M37 Sport - SOLD, Premium/Tech/Sport Journey
Carbon fiber engine cover
GT Spec front tower strut bar
R2C Intakes
Oil catch cans
Custom Start button LEDs

+1 for Sewell
+1 for Grubbs in Euless, near Fort Worth--bought a front end spoiler for $237 and change, on line price was $269.00 + S&H and they got it in about 3 days. Parts guy is knowledgable and helpful.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

I have been very happy with Frontier Infiniti in San Jose, CA (have not tried the others here in the Bay Area, so cannot comment on them!

Z

bicsintegra
Car: '06 Infiniti M35
'06 Infiniti G35 coupe
'11 Ford F-150 FX4
'13 Ford Edge Sport

Infiniti of South Atlanta by Shannon mall exit 64 of of I-85 do not use. they scratched my brand new rims and then charged me out the ying yang for services and then told my wife they did not believe they caused the scratches. hate them!

Nalley Infiniti a little better atleast friendlier service, the best way to describe their location id in dekalb county across from dekalb medical center.

chitownson
Car: 2003 Infiniti M45

Marin Infiniti - screwed me and wouldn't help with any resolution.

maguzma
Car: 2008 M35 Loaded

All Infiniti dealerships are great after you own the car. However, they are still dealerships(cars salesmen/stealerships) at the core. The best thing to do when buying a new or used Infiniti is to find out the real invoice price and know the manufacture to dealership inventives. Armed with that knowledge will make the buying experience easy. In 2003 when I was looking for a new car I decided to purchase a G35 sport however the dealership in San Diego did not want to sell the car at a fair price. So I opted for a MBZ C32 which cost 2k less out the door. I drove to the Infiniti dealership (four blocks away) and got the salesman and said how he liked my new car. He reported that it was better than a G. I told him I would have wanted a G over the MBZ but he did not work with me but MBZ dealership did. It took six years to go back to Infiniti. I guess the "Infiniti" hype simmered down because when I purchased my "M" they were willing to almost give it away. On Weds I got my oil changed and realized that my chrome stick shift cover had pealed. When I asked the dealership to look at it they ordered a new one without asking why it pealed. After owning a couple of MBZ's and getting great customer service it is good to know Infinit is trying to meet the same level of quality service. I am still mad that the Infiniti dealership did not warn me of the front tires wear nor my brakes at 5/10% respectively. I ended up buying the cross drilled rotors on ebay(LA) after the tire place refused to rotate my tires because of the uneven wear in the two front tires. Infinit never warned me of the uneven tire wear when I got my last oil change (less than three weeks before tire rotation). In addition I had to purchase two new front OEM tires (they were not cheap) and decided to buy the rear's but at a great price from the local defunked Saturn dealership. It seems that the Saturn view had the same tire size as the 2008-10 M35. So I was able to purchase two new OEM tires for less than 200 bucks.

yosM45
Car: 2006 M45 Sport Twighlight Blue

I am very fortunateto live in Northern Virginia.

I take my car to Passport Infiniti, where Steve the Tech works. My service manager Kevin and Steve truly look out for you and and your ride.

I don't worry at all when I take my car in because I trust them with my car. Never been over sold, and they are always very accomadating.

Never bought a car there, but we're looking for a QX56 for the wife next year, so I'll let you know.

debiniarthug
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35 - Luxury Tech Package
2004 Maxima-Driver Package
2000 Maxima

bicsintegra wrote:Infiniti of South Atlanta by Shannon mall exit 64 of of I-85 do not use. they scratched my brand new rims and then charged me out the ying yang for services and then told my wife they did not believe they caused the scratches. hate them!

Nalley Infiniti a little better atleast friendlier service, the best way to describe their location id in dekalb county across from dekalb medical center.
Atlanta Dealerships

Roswell Infiniti of North Atlanta - Their Sales department sux. The problem I have is there were trying to "handle" me. Telling all sorts of things about the car that simple were not true. He was uninformed so he decided to lie. Then his manager supported the lie.

Nalley Infiniti of Decatur - Service department are full of sales people. I went in for a tranny flush and they proceeded to tell me that the brakes they installed a month earlier are supposed to sqeak and it is normal.
The biggest crooks in Atlanta.

Nalley Infiniti of Marietta - I only purchases parts from them. Everyone is always nice and pleasant.

Infiniti of Gwinnett - Always honest professional and helpful.

Infiniti of South Atlanta - I haven't used them yet.

I've owned only Nissan and Infiniti's for the last 10 years. Honestly, I received better servicing from Nissan dealerships.

I hope this helps my Atlanta Infiniti Club members.

ria
Car: '07 OB M35 Journey
Adv Tech

loystock wrote:Beshoff Infiniti-San Jose, CA...best in the Bay Are.
+1 Great service at Beshoff.

DaSerb
Car: '07 M45s
'16 CX9

For Chicago owners...

Infiniti of Hoffman Estates tried to charge me extra $600 for something that was not even an issue. -1

Infiniti of Lisle took care of everything and charged me way less. They checked everything what I told them was suspicious. Great customer service. It is a longer drive but well worth it. Will be going back. +1

merlinq2
Car: 2007 Infiniti M35x

Theo wrote:For those in the Toronto Area....

Willowdale Infiniti - Rating F- .......... Hands down the worse service I've seen in decades and at least one technician should be assigned to tuning up bicycles. I wont go near them again and neither should you.

Downtown Infiniti - Rating A- .... Good customer service. Technician lacked attention to detail in at least 2 visits hence the A minus rating.
Woodchester Infinfiti A+ service and work done right the first time C- for the hard sell on none required services ie. injector service, D+ for over all cost. Can go to any Nissan dealer ship and have the same work (except warranty) done for about 45 to 50% cheaper. For regular service I use North Milton Nissan, or my own garage- teaching my 17 year old the basics of service so do it yourself for the basics is not only cheap but a great teaching experience.

ncm35s
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35S

Bought car at Modern Infiniti in Greensboro, NC. Only dealt with sales dept but they were top notch.

Live in Charlotte so take car to Infiniti of Charlotte - been a few times and the service dept so far has been great.

gavnator
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35X Obsidian Black, Bourbon Interior, Journey, Navigation
2013 Mazda CX9 Grand Touring

Harte Infiniti in Hartford, CT is where my M is serviced. My experience is they have good service consultants, effective on warranty work, and responsive regarding turn around on service while I wait.

Pimperish1
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56s
2007 Nissan Pathfinder S 4WD
2010 Nissan Rogue S AWD

gavnator wrote:Harte Infiniti in Hartford, CT is where my M is serviced. My experience is they have good service consultants, effective on warranty work, and responsive regarding turn around on service while I wait.
My experience with Harte left me shaking my head. Took my M in for front end vibration, turns out I had a bent rim. Sales manager tried to get me to buy a brand new rim right off the bat, no talk of repair options. Then when I asked him to put the bent rim on the back he tried to tell me that wasn't possible cause I had staggered rims. I'm glad I new better. On an earlier visit had the service tech try to explain to me why my bluetooth was acting up because the car maybe wasn't picking up the satelites. Really?, bluetooth and satelites? when did one ever involve the other? Have a buddy with a G35, he had the same experience with a small tear in his seat. They tried to get him to purchase a new seat w/o any talk of repair. The only reason I use these guys is because they're the only ones within reasonable driving distance (Harte West Haven is just another head off the same shady dragon). I don't trust them to have more interaction than necessary when it comes to my vehicle. As I told the service guy last I went there, I don't even want them to wash it after service because the less opportunity they have to f*ck something up and piss me off, the better for all involved.

gavnator
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35X Obsidian Black, Bourbon Interior, Journey, Navigation
2013 Mazda CX9 Grand Touring

Sorry to hear about your negative dealer expereince with Harte. Your right; in CT there really is no where else to go in the Hartford area. Have you escalated these issues to Infiniti? I know I would if I spent over 65K for an M. If your don't think the dealer is any good and unresponsive. go after them. There no excuse for poor service at the hourly rate their charging and at the price you payed for that ride.

6spdg37s
Car: 08 Corvette Z06 ; 08 Infiniti M35X

circle infiniti in eatontown/west long branch NJ. SIck dealer and sick service dept. This is my 4th car from them. my cuz works there now in sales so send me a PM and I can set u up with him if your looking for a car.

but my first 3 purchases were thru random sales people who were all stand up guys

wingFeather
Car: Current: 05 G35 Coupe. Previous: M35, M35 Sport, cube, J30, s13 sr20det, s13 rb20det, s14 zenki

Blastphemy wrote:Infiniti of Thousand Oaks . . . that's the last time I'll ever go there.
+1 Their service department is terrible, too. They stained the seat on my brand new car. When I brought it up to the manager, he outright lied and refused to fix. When they bent my sunroof shade, I brought it up & they acted like I was being super picky, so they cleaned the finger prints off my windows, too, in a passive aggressive fashion. Surprised they didn't bring out a lint brush for my coat. ***holes.

Tampa Infiniti is another loser. They did just about everything wrong.

Logan00
Car: 2008 Black M35x

I am in upstate NY and I wanted to know what good dealerships or experiences others have had in my area for service. I purchased my car in September from KIngs Infiniti in Brooklyn, but I would rather not drive that far to get my car serviced.

The closest dealer to me is Ramsey and my zip code is 12586.

Thanks

diesel4555
Car: 2006 and 2007 35X

Ramsey service is pretty good...what I notice recently is that they are trying to sell there services every time I bring in the car for standard service. They will take care of you as long as you have warranty but after that they will nickle and dime you.

Hope that helps.

-Sandrino

MaxBolus
Car: 2004 M45

Cochran Infiniti in Pittsburgh - A+ They really took care of me when I lived there, frequently ran free diags for me, etc. (And the techs always told me the Y34 was their fave, lol)

Infiniti of Bedford near Cleveland - C I bought my car there and the sales team was excellent- no pressure, straightforward. But Service..not so much. *relentless* upsell, no matter what I go in for (one tire was "almost" at the wear bar, pushing 4 new tires for $1100, etc.) and parts/labor prices that are way high, even for a dealership. I'll give Airport Infiniti a try next time around.

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

Nobody from Florida posted yet so allow me:

Infinity of Coconut Creek and Sawgrass Infinity are the two large dealers in the Ft Lauderdale area - it's hard to tell which is less evil. I have used both only once.
Sawgrass did some warranty work on the car - I had an appointment - waited almost 45 min after my appointment before a service tech fetched me only to hear that they will keep the car overnight - this after I was told its 90-min maximum project. I got a loaner, etc but they don't respect my time and changed stories after I got there - not good!

Infinity of Coconut Creek fixed a loose muffler under warranty - they kept my appointment but 25 min after they took the car into the service bay they told me they couldn't repair it that day - too busy ?!?!?!?! AND they were out of loaners ?!?!? Also, not good.

I always use and recommend Ft Lauderdale Infiniti on Sunrise Blvd near US1. They are closer to me as I live on the beach and they have NEVER been late on any of my appointments. They tell me what it needs, they never change stories, and even for an oil change and 150 point inspection (maybe 1-hour job) they ask: if you can't wait for an hour, we can give you a loaner so you can stay on schedule. I have driven there on my lunch, dropped it off for oil, and came back to my office in a loaner G37 and then change back at the end of the day to find my car ready, washed, and vaccuumed at no charge - that's just when changing the oil!
My service guy is Brian Rock - ask for him - great guy and very honest even it goes against what Inifity would like him to say.

esaydam
Car: 2011 M37S
Liquid Platinum with Graphite Interior
Premium Package
Lighted Kickplates

For those in the Philadelphia area...

+1 for Willow Grove Infiniti's Service Dept. I had numerous work done there and was happy with the results. They slightly scuffed my steering wheel during a 4 wheel alignment and were willing to replace no problem. Followup was great and the emailed coupons were always useful. Prices at the parts department were competitive, too.

White-Rush
Car: 06 M35S - Sold
11 M37S - Ran hard and sold
16 Q70S

In the Hampton Roads area (Newport News, Hampton, Norfolk & Va. Beach). Charles Barker Infiniti

I have my M35 serviced there. Actually, that's our only option, unless you want one of the Nissan dealerships to do the work. Or you could take an hours drive, up to Richmond to Pearson Infniti. (only had them do an oil change once, which took 4 hours)

Since my purchase, everything on my car has been done by Charles Barker Infiniti. They have a female Service Manager (Sharon) with 20+ years of experience and she will def. make sure her customers are very well taken care of.
On my last visit home, I took my car in for an oil change, and like they always do, they offer me a loaner (free) and will tell me if any other services are needed / recommended. Not only that, but they are good about helping out on prices paid and offering discounts. Add to that, they even wash and vacumm your car on every trip in. Even if it's pouring down rain outside :yesnod . (sheez, I was happy for that, because my car was dirty as heck after 3 days of on / off raining)

But at the same time, if you go in there acting like an butt hole or a disrespectful Diva, you can expect a full price estimate and no favors / discounts.

Again, I haven't had any bad experience with them, and I hope any other members won't either. Can't really speak for the parts department, since I have only had to deal with them on one occassion. But from what I have over heard while in the waiting area, they seem to be very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Good luck if you go there.. :bigthumb:

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”